No exclusive thread for Hiranandani Upscale OMR project. Thought of creating one so that we can follow the developments, Rental yields, Issues and other topics.

Happy forumming

be the change you want to see in the world :)
Read more
1826 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • @SR,On the lighter side.

Planning a sketch for a spot?

Did you ask hom the question: If he takes morining walk, If so what streets?

Spot vachidalam.

Morning walk is the best time for such sketch.

Sumo, Tempo & Share Auto with "saaman" is ready.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Economist
    @SR,On the lighter side.

Spot vachidalam.

why this kolaveri (intent to kill)?

SR too many ques., will publish
    CommentQuote
  • Since I have already shown my dislike with my PM I will refrain from giving accurate information about me :)

But the below contents are accurate

1 -are you currently working in OMR - what part - no need to reveal exact location - city name would help

Yes I work on OMR. Office is close to karapakkam. (Many of you might have guessed as well the office :()

2 - what route you take to get OMR loc or other office loc now

Velachery - Pallikarnai - Medavakkam - Shols. I hate other side of shols traffic

3 - What route you plan to take after moving to natwest

Natwest is for investment. DOnt have any plans to move. Still you want route it will be camp road.

4 - do you even plan to move to natwest or is this a rental

Rental. Movement from velachery, Never came in mind.

5 - What made you chose urapakkam over perungalathur, vandalur, tamabram east , selayur corridor -

Perungalathur - No good projects close to main road. It is on other side of railway track.

Vandalur and urapakkam - twin cities. does not make much difference.

Urapakkam - closer to upcoming ORR and wallajah road. 30% natwest owners work in automobile corridor (Easy travel to oragadam). one disadvantage is does not command high rental as OMR. More livable with lot of shops around then near mahindra city. Proposed monorail in case if it makes it. In case of travel to OMR, pretty close to VK road.

6 - What school options you have for kid/s

As of now few. Shankara, PSBB, SSM.

7 - Social options hospitals, medical stores, grocery , provisions, occasional shopping on clothing, jewelry, kalayanam kaatchi relatives friends family ? are they near ?

Tambaram, Chrompet - 10 min drive. jewellery - Proposed Gold Souk mall in 2 min.

8 what other options you considered

Nice residential area. 500 m from GST and 60 ft road throughout. Good water table as of now. Availability of panchayat water. CMDA limit and metro water possibility. Basic necessities like departmental stores within apartment. Railway station in 1 KM.
    CommentQuote
  • Urapakkam is one of my favourite place, good connectivity, ground water, well settled locality with urban population.
    Once Vandalur moffusil terminus and ORR become operational, the prices will appreciate considerably.
    CommentQuote
  • It is the correct information and we all debated and accepted as such in Assn . For any inherent and inevitable delay in interconnecting works in this Township, no individual can take any responsibility on behalf of all owners .

Originally Posted by nabishek
    Ravi doesnt seem to be assuming responsibility on behalf of all owners..he shares the decision that comes out of the owners meeting at HIRA..there is a distinct intent difference between the two.

Srivat - Start a Thread with interesting(controversial?) Topic. I am sure your thirst for debate will be quenched.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nabishek
    Ravi doesnt seem to be assuming responsibility on behalf of all owners..he shares the decision that comes out of the owners meeting at HIRA..there is a distinct intent difference between the two.

Srivat - Start a Thread with interesting(controversial?) Topic. I am sure your thirst for debate will be quenched.

From builders perspective, What difference does a association meeting decision going to make? whether you like it or not, you are at the discretion of the builder since builder is going to do the maintenance and you have to accept it having already moved in with your family.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sundarjp
    From builders perspective, What difference does a association meeting decision going to make? whether you like it or not, you are at the discretion of the builder since builder is going to do the maintenance and you have to accept it having already moved in with your family.

Very Very valid point. And even more valid in case of Hira.
    CommentQuote
  • Maint is confused. Only for first 18 months , Builder will maintain all towers and common facilities . After 18 months, tower level maint will be managed by Assn of respective tower, common maint will be done by Builder.

Because no one will be having time and expertise to maintain common clubs,pools,School,Store etc which are interlinked with common WTP,STP,FTTH,Interlinked Car slots in each phase with entry level, tower level and common security System in seamless manner

Unlike other township, where others are permitted to run the School,stores,club etc, here Hira maintains own brand school,club,store,Hospital etc .

It is not discretion of builder but the actual ground realities and network to be formed to access the club along back water and matter of time.

This is the basic difference between others and this

Originally Posted by sundarjp
    CommentQuote
  • For that matter, every buyer is at the mercy of Builder in reality in RE business until they get the finished product . Nobody can arm twist and act against Builder

It is more valid as srivat said in case of Hira , since the final quality and offerings of club house is exactly like Hiras concept like the one in Powai and none of the owners really aware How exactly club house would look like with design and style of offerings .

Originally Posted by srivat
    Very Very valid point. And even more valid in case of Hira.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by srivat
    Since I have already shown my dislike with my PM I will refrain from giving accurate information about me :)

But the below contents are accurate

1 -are you currently working in OMR - what part - no need to reveal exact location - city name would help

Yes I work on OMR. Office is close to karapakkam. (Many of you might have guessed as well the office :()

2 - what route you take to get OMR loc or other office loc now

Velachery - Pallikarnai - Medavakkam - Shols. I hate other side of shols traffic

3 - What route you plan to take after moving to natwest

Natwest is for investment. DOnt have any plans to move. Still you want route it will be camp road.

4 - do you even plan to move to natwest or is this a rental

Rental. Movement from velachery, Never came in mind.

5 - What made you chose urapakkam over perungalathur, vandalur, tamabram east , selayur corridor -

Perungalathur - No good projects close to main road. It is on other side of railway track.

Vandalur and urapakkam - twin cities. does not make much difference.

Urapakkam - closer to upcoming ORR and wallajah road. 30% natwest owners work in automobile corridor (Easy travel to oragadam). one disadvantage is does not command high rental as OMR. More livable with lot of shops around then near mahindra city. Proposed monorail in case if it makes it. In case of travel to OMR, pretty close to VK road.

6 - What school options you have for kid/s

As of now few. Shankara, PSBB, SSM.

7 - Social options hospitals, medical stores, grocery , provisions, occasional shopping on clothing, jewelry, kalayanam kaatchi relatives friends family ? are they near ?

Tambaram, Chrompet - 10 min drive. jewellery - Proposed Gold Souk mall in 2 min.

8 what other options you considered

Nice residential area. 500 m from GST and 60 ft road throughout. Good water table as of now. Availability of panchayat water. CMDA limit and metro water possibility. Basic necessities like departmental stores within apartment. Railway station in 1 KM.

Sri thanks for response I will cross post in natwest thread my reasons for askin
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Economist
    @SR,On the lighter side.

Spot vachidalam.

Velacherry aquatic center outside
    after swimming in water for a newbie senses will be slow to react
    idhu eppadi
    Eco onnume pannamale thug low life broker Peru sambadhkaren idhu varaya
    Yov why this kolaveri on me
    Rendu vayasu ponnu so pulla kuttikaran leave it :)
    CommentQuote
  • Interested in Sinovia tower. Any input on this especially if it's near to the cremation and if it has Seaview say I'm booking at 13th floor?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SRaj001
    Sri thanks for response I will cross post in natwest thread my reasons for askin

Fingers crossed.
    CommentQuote
  • Have a thorough study and enter . Do not believe posts without seeing actually.Ground work and due diligene is better while you may use the info from this thread for self consumptions and decison making when you actually see.

One has to see the Bride actually as per norms and practice with inputs of Family members rather than outsiders before marriage . Many info and news will spoil your decison . Go check and decide .

Originally Posted by sidley
    Interested in Sinovia tower. Any input on this especially if it's near to the cremation and if it has Seaview say I'm booking at 13th floor?
    CommentQuote
  • Eco and Srivat and SR,

Hope it's is drafted and sketched in jovial manner . Not otherwise IMHO.
    CommentQuote