Collapse

Hiranandani Upscale House of Hiranandani OMR Chennai

Last updated: October 10 2017
1893 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Hiranandani Upscale House of Hiranandani OMR Chennai

Why un necessary challenge Ravi sir ? Most of us know the reply/response immediate.. waste of your time and energy

PLease post the pic from the oceanic balcony the rest will be decided

Originally posted by RaviCbe View Post
    OCEANIC name is coined since its is fully exposed to Ocean from 5BHK sides and partially for 4 BHKs in left and right sides. If one is Blind, one can not help.

Recommending to owners is unwarranted as you are known for tongue twisting . See your own posts explaining that Hira must maintain common facilities .For UDS too you have slammed VASANTH in subsequent posts.

Why you are having this double standards ?

Come to Hira ,if I am not able to show Ocean , I will pay 5 Lacs or else you must pay.

Are you Ready ? Or as usual " Escape" by using elusive and evasive tactics.

Originally Posted by avasanth

People not paying manitenance is a problem whether builder maintains it or the association maintains it. That the law doesnt work applies equally to both.

What individual owners say doesnt matter in an association. People will have different views - you cannot cull out views of individual owners and say thats good enough reason to let the builder do the maintenance.

I think you have not fully understood that when builder does the maintenance, you are not in control of something that effects you. Owners maintain their property in most cities and in predominant projects in Chennai. Good or bad, you have a body that is accountable to the owners.

I have mixed views on UDS and partially agree with you, though it does seem to matter to many folks. The real issue is who owns the land. If all project land is owned by owners, may be UDS is not so relevant.

LOVE4LAND REPLY

I personally feel it will be better if builder maintains common facilities. We may end up paying bit higher, but it will help preserve value of apartment thereby increasing resale potential. The entire facade of my apartment building in Thiruvanmiyur is destroyed due to murky water from external aircon unit dirtying the exterior walls. I would personally want to repaint the whole exterior before selling my apartment, but rest of the owners won't agree to it. This will definitely impact the resale value of my apartment.

If the same happens in Upscale, I'm sure the builder will promptly repaint exterior every few years, as it is a perpetual project for Hiranandani and he will continue to build new blocks and sell it and hence has to keep the entire project presentable to attract future buyers.

Who is going to foot the bill to keep the township spanking clean? the owners of course. Is it worth? They chose to buy an expensive apartment costing 1cr or more in a remote isolated part of chennai. Why did they buy it? Because builder is reputed and project will be top class. Now suddenly after a few years they feel the pinch of high maintenance cost. They can't resort to cheap means to bring down the cost. They will be affecting quality of life of other residents.

Comment

Deep forest will never bring civilization for ever .

UDS of 10% is well accepted by community and our Bankers too.

Why are you overly worried?

If you have time, you approach CCI on behalf of Hira owners and claim good amount much better than paltry referral of 1% .

That will make your life better. I aready offered 5 lacs if I do not show Ocean clearly with Beach and waves from 28th floor from Oceanic.

Will arrange flight tickets too. Are you willing ?

Originally posted by Love4land View Post
      @Ravi,

One of the major disadvantage quoted against Hira is ultra-low UDS of 10%. If you approach CCI, the issue will be resolved with a simple judgement. You'll end up getting 32% UDS instead of 10%. This will dramatically boost resale value of Hira.

Comment

Arunag,

L4L will challenge the veracity of Picture too as he is totally missed the bus . All of us know where is Bay of Bengal and Google map ( which he often uses google search ) will show clearly .

By Heart, He knows that he is talking against his Wish and posting against me unnecessarily in this anonymous forum but personally he will not do so . Or else he would have definitely seen me during his visit and sought all the clarifications for his future investment in Seagull Tower

It is now a question and matter of of

Ocean Vs Forest

G.O Vs CMDA

Rental Vs Maint

Referral Vs Repetition of Posts
        Last edited June 21 2013, 03:21 PM.

Comment

L4L,
          I think you havent seen Oceanic!The view from 5 BHK is breathtaking & 4BHK also is quite good.If you like to visit My apartment,plz do visit me any time.

Comment

Chandru/Ravi

PLease post some sea view pic from the oceanic balcony the rest will be decided

Originally posted by chandru_13 View Post
            L4L,
            I think you havent seen Oceanic!The view from 5 BHK is breathtaking & 4BHK also is quite good.If you like to visit My apartment,plz do visit me any time.

Comment

Agree, please post view of sea from topmost floor balcony. Make sure the balcony is visible at top and bottom of picture. I let it for others to decide for themselves.

Comment

From SSC

It's turning out hilarious

Credit to the photographer (SSC)
                Attached Files

Comment

Nice view, that is why I love these ECR beach side properties. Real beach view, free from encroachments, stinky canals and slums.

Comment

Then why Invetsment in deep forest VK road instead of ECR. We do not want to post photo with Balcony to prove to you. Instead you visit to site and post correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by RaviCbe View Post
                      We do not want to post photo with Balcony to prove to you. Instead you visit to site and post correctly.
                      Thanks for confirming that it is mostly canal view!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X