No exclusive thread for Hiranandani Upscale OMR project. Thought of creating one so that we can follow the developments, Rental yields, Issues and other topics.

Happy forumming

be the change you want to see in the world :)
Read more
1826 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Do insurance companies insure the Hira buildings independently and if they do what is the cost of insurance for each building ? I know if a society is formed in Mumbai the insurance companies find it more easier to insure it. Is every building a society ? What about conveyance ? Has Hira delivered conveyance ? It appears that the area is under the ownership of Hiranandani so maybe they have taken the insurance for the clubhouse etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Folks, can someone suggest me some contacts for Interiors Hira Brentwood 3BKH pls. I would like to start the work after initial discussions as early as end of July as I would be travelling to Chennai pretty soon.

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Folks help?
    CommentQuote
  • I do not recommend anyone though we know many contractors with quality issues within one year ( roaming here to loot owners ) but having asked I refer Rajesh 9841150876 who completed in Oceanic and Brenwtwood for my friend. Quality is amazing and excellent . I did use a standalone furniture and wardrobes this time for a change directly purchased from store

Originally Posted by ramasrin008
    Folks help?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ramasrin008
    Folks help?

Generally we do the work ourselves, there are different contractors for different jobs.
    Material choice is also crazy, so many new things available at different price ranges. Most people are well traveled these days and they know the latest designs. Designers are redundant unless there is a huge amount of work involved.

Anyway if you are going for a designer prepare to fork up two times the work amount. These guys have crazy margins on materials and labor. So if you have a 15L work, you might end up allocating 30L. If it is 30L, then prepare for 60L.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RaviCbe
    I do not recommend anyone though we know many contractors with quality issues within one year ( roaming here to loot owners ) but having asked I refer Rajesh 9841150876 who completed in Oceanic and Brenwtwood for my friend. Quality is amazing and excellent . I did use a standalone furniture and wardrobes this time for a change directly purchased from store

Thankyou, will communicate with him.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    I also suggest Rajesh.I got work done by him & more than happy with his approach & dedication.He may be slightly expensive compared with some contractors but his work ethics is too good.I strongly recommend him from my personal experiance.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys

Need inputs from members on this point,

What is the outlook and future prospects of investing in vengaivasal, medavakkam versus investing in omr.
    Does this area have any future growth ( development with malls, supermarkets etc) or is it better to invest in Omr?
    I do understand that properties prices are always on upward trend, what scope can one expect approximately for both areas mentioned.

Please advise
    CommentQuote
  • Buying a branded property? Things you should consider - Page2 - The Economic Times
    Mr. Niranjan Hiranandani has told in today's Economic Times, why branded flats like Hiranandani costs more and sells with a premium.
    CommentQuote
  • Looks like Hira had handed over video phone, tablet (etc.,?) for my home to my brother. Would someone help me understand the following?

1) If someone is already residing there, can u tell me what kind of min reqmts in terms of internet bandwidth etc., thats needed here and whos the best service provided with whom i can get the same
    2) Tablet? Heard there is some app /portal for residents... details pls?

Thanks for your info.
    CommentQuote
  • If you need Landline Phone and Wifi from same Provider, Tata Indicom is the best or else for Wifi alone, Spectranet @12-16 Mbps Rs 1200 p.m is decent one . BSNL too available but many do not choose due to their Laziness and Lame excuses in filed level

So Spectranet scores on Wifi and Tata for land line at 250 p.m as most calls are landing in phones nowadays !!!

Tab offered is connected with FTTH Video Camera , web mail with Photo and time stamp of each visitor before entrance . More applications need to be loaded after interfacing from time to time . Tab is connected with separate internal Wifi router so that one can use video camera to answer and respond or Tab to respond as it has dialer too like video phone . Bith complements each other functionally.

Tab too is being used by some owners with 3 G sim so that land line can be avoided !!!

FTTH has providers of Tata Sky,Dish,Big,Videocon , Airtel ,Sun Direct now through Common Antenna and Videocon is the outstanding one with 3D and MPEG 4 with many HD Channels .

Sun direct is best for Tamilnadu People with lot of Tamil HD channels in crystal clear format .

Note: Except Tab, all other things provided need to be installed in FTTH Box and wired with Dish and connected with OFC for BB

Originally Posted by ramasrin008
    Looks like Hira had handed over video phone, tablet (etc.,?) for my home to my brother. Would someone help me understand the following?

1) If someone is already residing there, can u tell me what kind of min reqmts in terms of internet bandwidth etc., thats needed here and whos the best service provided with whom i can get the same
    2) Tablet? Heard there is some app /portal for residents... details pls?

Thanks for your info.
    CommentQuote
  • APpreciate the info REC2013. Hope the provider/Hira would assist in the FTTH box installs et all..

Thanks again.

Originally Posted by REC2013
    If you need Landline Phone and Wifi from same Provider, Tata Indicom is the best or else for Wifi alone, Spectranet @12-16 Mbps Rs 1200 p.m is decent one . BSNL too available but many do not choose due to their Laziness and Lame excuses in filed level

So Spectranet scores on Wifi and Tata for land line at 250 p.m as most calls are landing in phones nowadays !!!

Tab offered is connected with FTTH Video Camera , web mail with Photo and time stamp of each visitor before entrance . More applications need to be loaded after interfacing from time to time . Tab is connected with separate internal Wifi router so that one can use video camera to answer and respond or Tab to respond as it has dialer too like video phone . Bith complements each other functionally.

Tab too is being used by some owners with 3 G sim so that land line can be avoided !!!

FTTH has providers of Tata Sky,Dish,Big,Videocon , Airtel ,Sun Direct now through Common Antenna and Videocon is the outstanding one with 3D and MPEG 4 with many HD Channels .

Sun direct is best for Tamilnadu People with lot of Tamil HD channels in crystal clear format .

Note: Except Tab, all other things provided need to be installed in FTTH Box and wired with Dish and connected with OFC for BB
    CommentQuote
  • On a lighter note, looks like living in HIRA requires one to be gadget savvy...:):).. WIFI, Tab, FTTH, OFC, BB etc ... Kanna Kattudhe....
    CommentQuote
  • For good view, pleasure,speed in handy way , it requires so that Eyes will be alright

Likes required for every useful post than thanks for all members as they spend valuable times to help other members .

I spent almost 20 minutes to post only ending with ..... Kannai Kattuthe :)

Originally Posted by infoseek
    On a lighter note, looks like living in HIRA requires one to be gadget savvy...:):).. WIFI, Tab, FTTH, OFC, BB etc ... Kanna Kattudhe....
    CommentQuote
  • Ravi, Thanks for the info and the time... But I just wrote what I felt when I read the post.. Now I have LIKED your post:):).. So please continue your service... I will come up the curve someday for sure..
    CommentQuote