Hiranandani Upscale House of Hiranandani OMR Chennai

Last updated: October 10 2017
1893 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Hiranandani Upscale House of Hiranandani OMR Chennai

Originally posted by srivat
    Brought a land somewhere opposite to fomura engg college. Happy with all the notional increase published. Returns after a 2 year trip from abroad and the place is taken over by TNEB to install HT tower.
    Was it DTCP approved or panchayat approved or seller approved (lowest order in the approval hierarchy)?

No need to disclose the layout name.

Comment

My yesterday's post which got deleted due to iref databse corruption

OMR is just a road with arid lands on both sides which is suitable only for construction. Hence the large number of supply here and the concentration of IT companies from taramani to shols boosted the re market to some extent.

Hiranandani is a gem in the wrong location. The have failed to tap the cash rich self employed population of chennai. If they have choosen an location like north town they would have wrapped up 75% sales in no time. They type of architechture, spacious 4 and 5 bhks, premium specs would have always attracted the self employed crowd which also consists of a sizable number of gujaratis,marwadis and noth indians.

Positioning products with elite and premium specs to only the salaried market always has an constraint. In an location like OMR / egattur they should have offered something like urbania which would have been a thriving township for the middle andupper middle class.

If one has visited Hira Powai, he can see the huge self employed population present there.

Hira is struggling to sell with more phases to go. Increasing the price at regular intervals is done by all builders to satisfy existing customers. The resale market always throw harsh realities.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Love4Land
        the mistake is with your BIL. He should have checked and found out about HT line coming up there.
        Above is comical nonsense or nonsensical comedy. Nobody has a crystal ball to predict when is the HT line coming. If not HT line, GAIL could lay their pipeline. Open, uninhabited layouts always carry the risk - DTCP approved layouts included.

Are there any HT line Predictometer in sale in Chennai? If it is available in flipkart or amazon, please post the link.

Comment

Originally posted by maverick007 View Post
          Was it DTCP approved or panchayat approved or seller approved (lowest order in the approval hierarchy)?

No need to disclose the layout name.
          Panchayat approved. It was not a layout. Some six of his friends had brought huge chunk of land. Even I never visited the exact location. Not worth post-mortem and so never talk on this matter with him. . Not everything was taken over but with HT tower right in the middle the place is worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by Love4land View Post
            People who bought land in Kelambakkam 2 yrs back made around 100% appreciation, the mistake is with your BIL. He should have checked and found out about HT line coming up there.

As I've mentioned before, I got 2 plots in Porur in 2003. One was 10 L per ground and other was 5 l per ground, both were adjacent, reason for price difference was proposed HT line over the second plot. Now that HT line project is dropped, both plots are priced 1.2 crores.
            I had posted in some forum not sure if it survived the DB crash. Hope I or my BIL had time machine to foresee the future.

Comment

Originally posted by maverick007 View Post
              Above is comical nonsense or nonsensical comedy. Nobody has a crystal ball to predict when is the HT line coming. If not HT line, GAIL could lay their pipeline. Open, uninhabited layouts always carry the risk - DTCP approved layouts included.

Are there any HT line Predictometer in sale in Chennai? If it is available in flipkart or amazon, please post the link.
              Just because you don't know how to find out if road or HT Line or underground pipe is going to come up, don't think no one else knows these kind of things.

Comment

Guys, HT lines don't come overnight. Government will clearly mark areas which are impacted by upcoming projects, as I said before, I had offer for 2 plots one where government had marked as "path for HT line" and other without impact from any upcoming government project. You need to do certain homework before buying plot. Porur panchayat president was a long time friend of my father and he was also providing valuable info to us.

If you think plot buying is easy or people who buy plots are fools without any idea of upcoming issues like these, then I feel sorry for you. You better stick to apartments.

Comment

Just because you don't know how to find out if road or HT Line or underground pipe is going to come up, don't think no one else knows these kind of things.
                  Does people know that one day the current government will come and take up their land in vandalur for bus terminus. Please shower the knowledge if there is a way to find it for them.

Infact even after getting NOC in Thillai ganga nagar from Railway the dept has changed the alignment. That is the state we are in.

Comment

Guys, HT lines don't come overnight. Government will clearly mark areas which are impacted by upcoming projects, as I said before, I had offer for 2 plots one where government had marked as "path for HT line" and other without impact from any upcoming government project. You need to do certain homework before buying plot. Porur panchayat president was a long time friend of my father and he was also providing valuable info to us.

If you think plot buying is easy or people who buy plots are fools without any idea of upcoming issues like these, then I feel sorry for you. You better stick to apartments.
                    True for developed area. Not applicable for areas like kelambakkam at the time it was brought.

Comment

Originally posted by srivat View Post
                      Panchayat approved. It was not a layout. Some six of his friends had brought huge chunk of land. Even I never visited the exact location. Not worth post-mortem and so never talk on this matter with him. . Not everything was taken over but with HT tower right in the middle the place is worthless.
                      Panchayat approved is the least resistance path that usually gives in. I was looking at a layout in a suburb 5 years ago and the adjacent layout was Panchayat approved and there was a 33% discount to the price of the DTCP approved. Both layouts are road facing and has a decent grid of well planned streets in both - nothing to sneeze or complain between the two. Few years later, GAIL had a proposal to lay the pipeline and their plan finally ensured that the panchayat approved took the maximum brunt.

Mav

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X