No exclusive thread for Hiranandani Upscale OMR project. Thought of creating one so that we can follow the developments, Rental yields, Issues and other topics.

Happy forumming

be the change you want to see in the world :)
Read more
1826 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by infoseek
    VP, I think the latest image (not getting into morphed or not) is a new development on GY issue and not repetitive.. It was stated that GY is not functional in many posts, but now we know for a fact that a ceremony happened there ( at whatever time) and hence it is functional and it is close to some HIRA tower.. For some senior members, it could be boring as they know the GY issue but many new members come to this forum looking for information.

Exactly, this latest picture of cremation ground debunks two false information which was constantly mentioned in this forum which no one questioned. Even I didn't question them and it has been quite some time since anyone discussed about it.

-It was mentioned repeatedly that Greenwood was the only block affected. The photo shows atleast 3 blocks seem affected by cremation ground. The same person is now claiming that photo was taken from Pinewood. It was never mentioned before that Pinewood was affected.

-It was regularly told that cremation ground was not operational. Now this has been debunked as well.

Also while cremation ground issue was discussed extensively, a picture of it had never been posted before. A photo can convey what even thousand words can't convey.

@infoseek,

People with personal grudge will find fault with whatever I post and will make mountain out of molehill. I'm glad you found this new update useful and I'm sure it will be useful for many more new members.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Moving on - given that there are quite few tenants staying there, are the facilities around club, shop, pool etc., operational? Also what is the expected maintanence that is being charged currently psf in the complex?
    CommentQuote
  • HIRA launching budget towers?

Got a message from prop tiger that Hira is launching new towers With the following configuration:

Type Area (Sq.ft.) BSP (Rs.)*
    2 / 3 BHK 975 - 1430 45 - 80 Lac

Can someone in the knowhow shed more light please?
    CommentQuote
  • The new tower is Tiana, it is near Amalfi.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Speculator
    Hi Everybody.

After much.. ahem.. speculation, I finally bought a flat in Phase 1.

The various wars on cremation grounds and uds and all that makes me a bit nervous.
    But I must say I'm super happy with the purchase. Its a great quality house with a school closeby and beautiful view of the backwaters.
    I cant stress on the quality enough.

I thought I'd seed that thought with potential future neighbours :)

Thank you all for the inputs. I am such a fan of this forum and all the opinionated, but possibly knowledegable contributors.

Congrats Speculator. Glad to know you could finalise based on your requirements.

May be if you can share the re-sale process, your experience (pits and cons) and parameters could be of assistance to many!

There's an Hira owner forum- try to join there as it will be handy for routine chores!
    CommentQuote
  • Well! The investors and residents in Hira must be delighted and grateful to see how their well being is taken care :) or, may be taken into consideration.

1. Folks- Why can't you be succinct? Is it a Graveyard or Cremation ground? I'm sure you will appreciate both have different connotation :) . Former is permanent fixture and later is not.

2. Right. There's a cremation ground near Hira township and as much as we yell and crib about- I'm sure any investor or resident there will also be cognisant of it. FYI.

3. For the uninitiated- Phase 1 was sold-out long back and there are only re-sale units available.

4.People who invest a crore or more, don't you think he or she will not do their due diligence. They don't need our sympathy or tears.Trust me, they will be just fine. If desired, spare thoughts for needy and homeless, (hypocrisy? )

5.Usual suspects may have an axe to grind. Do we have any data?- distance between the Hira tower and CG, no. of cremation happened over past day, weeks, or months? The information Ravi shared on it's closure was an outcome of meeting between Hira and residents association. I don't think he made it up. Why make mockery over-self and end-up looking like ...........
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by silpong
    Got a message from prop tiger that Hira is launching new towers With the following configuration:

Type Area (Sq.ft.) BSP (Rs.)*
    2 / 3 BHK 975 - 1430 45 - 80 Lac

Can someone in the knowhow shed more light please?

The quote you received from Prop tiger may be for Urbania and not for Upscale!!!!Just cross check!
    CommentQuote
  • On optical illusion- visit this link Egattur OMR | Hiranandani Upscale | 36fl x 1 | 31fl x 1 | 28fl x 7 | u/c - Page 11 - SkyscraperCity . The distance between sea and Hira towers is little less than 2 kms. But it gives an impression Hira tower is on sea-side, but actually it's not!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chandru_13
    The quote you received from Prop tiger may be for Urbania and not for Upscale!!!!Just cross check!

Even I was surprised, INR 45 lacs for a 2 BHK at upscale seem to be a good pricing. If its indeed upscale, will the quality or amenity differ?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes.. it indeed was for Upscale, Egattur. 45 lac was the base price quoted for a 975 sq.ft. I am sure the loaded price will be much higher along with floor rise charges and others..
    CommentQuote
  • For, Loftline Project, They advertised at such rate in Thaiyur
    CommentQuote
  • To make it clear I've given below the mailer that I received..

CommentQuote
  • The mailer states project name is Upscale and location is Egattur, opposite SIPCOT. Pricing is very competitive.
    CommentQuote
  • Silpong, Somehow I am not able to view the attachment. Can you please re-post it?

Did someone find success with negotiations on these new launches?
    CommentQuote