Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hiranandani Upscale House of Hiranandani OMR Chennai

Collapse
X
Collapse

Hiranandani Upscale House of Hiranandani OMR Chennai

Last updated: October 10 2017
1893 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Hiranandani Upscale House of Hiranandani OMR Chennai

    Thalambur Sorroundings appreciated many fold not due to GW and MSBs but construction of villas . It was 28-30 lacks in 2011 June and rest is history . RE appreciation can not be equated with bonds and stocks and FDs from my experience .

    In Navalur Jn, if you could see, there is OPALINE in left, Add in between and Hira in Right side . See back at 1 km stretch in Thalambur and ongoing activities , Land will be a hot cake day by day. If any construction happens in 10-15 grounds through JV or outright purchase, again value will skyrocket as UDS is again coming into the picture . Those who hold the land in sqft and derving the value in terms of UDS sqft will be at better state when Flat start mushrooming around your land

    Originally posted by srivat View Post
    Ravi, I have seen Kannan earlier messages. It is a wise investment indeed. Kannan entered in GW in a fair price as of today even though it was overrated at the time he brought it. GW current price is overblown. The current rate in the area is 72 lakhs.

    As an example , For 96 lakhs I can buy an tax free bond from secondary market on an average 8% interest rate. In 5 years it will yield me 1.4 crores, Now add on the maintenance paid to GW over next 5 years + interest on it.

    After five years if you want to sell the land factor in capital gain tax. (I dont go black route. I try to the max to be honest with paying my taxes)

    I doubt if the market rate will beat tax free bond return in navalur and that too in Greenwoods.

    Economy is not always a bed of roses. In the current rate I do not see any value. Let us be ready to face the thorn as well.
    Last edited July 3 2013, 02:46 PM.

    Comment


    • Re : Hiranandani Upscale House of Hiranandani OMR Chennai

      Originally posted by RaviCbe View Post

      I Anna Nagr TNHB, one of my relative sold UDS when building demolished at 60% of Mkt value as that buyer valued UDS at that rate as against Plot sqft value .UDS do not carry equal value of Plot sqft and it's GV or Mkt Value since buyer sees the value in Plot than UDS coming from Flat differently . In Plot, one can go ahead independently but here again has toil and trouble with new builders and Assn members or proxy
      Below is an example of TNHB redevelopment I posted yesterday as well. if UDS carries lesser value to mkt as per your contention then what about low UDS?

      Demolition and rebuilding gain momentum - The Hindu

      Comment


      • Re : Hiranandani Upscale House of Hiranandani OMR Chennai

        Originally posted by maverick007 View Post
        Above is one of the smartest ways to evaluate the decisive factor driving the outcome quite objectively when one finds himself in the tangle of you-can't-have-your-cake-and-eat-it-too situation. Many get themselves caught in the quagmire with out knowing how to come out of it leading to analysis/paralysis showing a tie-breaker! There is enough to learn from this!

        Good thinking! Way to go!
        People who are concerned about difference between 27% UDS and 37% UDS are on the other hand happily justifying people in Singapore buying flat at high price that is on a remaing lease for 40 years (with no potential for redevelopment)

        Why fight over 20% or 30% of you flat size as land when you can buy 2-3 ground of land and build a house with all the UDS for yourself.

        Redevelopment - You dont have to Wait 40yrs or beg for agreement of other owners.

        Sell part of your UDS (Land) you can do so at any time.

        You make the decision.

        Talk about flexibity, Liquidity & Income - You can have it all.

        Comment


        • Re : Hiranandani Upscale House of Hiranandani OMR Chennai

          Originally posted by RaviCbe View Post
          Thalambur Sorroundings appreciated many fold not due to GW and MSBs but construction of villas . It was 28-30 lacks in 2011 June and rest is history . RE appreciation can not be equated with bonds and stocks and FDs from my experience .

          In Navalur Jn, if you could see, there is OPALINE in left, Add in between and Hira in Right side . See back at 1 km stretch in Thalambur and ongoing activities , Land will be a hot cake day by day. If any construction happens in 10-15 grounds through JV or outright purchase, again value will skyrocket as UDS is again coming into the picture . Those who hold the land in sqft and derving the value in terms of UDS sqft will be at better state when Flat start mushrooming around your land
          Ravi, History is always nice. But future you have to equate with economy and also demand supply gap. At OMR stretch supply is outpacing demand. Proof unsold units count.

          In case of GW it is for self purpose mostly. To sell it to builder on JV all owners have to agree. I will not go there at all and neither want others to move discussion to that point.

          Still if you feel that GW will create value then let us wait for time to tell. I work on fundamentals and not technicals.

          Comment


          • Re : Hiranandani Upscale House of Hiranandani OMR Chennai

            When UDS is being sold at the time of demolition to new buyer,that new buyer perceives value at that style. The period I happened to witness was in 2006 .

            Yes after 2008 , RE boom carried a different meaning for redevelopment potential and after 01.04.2012 very heavily. It is for the TNHB constructed with low FSI and large open space in Anna Nagar and KK Ngr

            Not for the reputed builder Like Si , Alacrity, Ceebros in the last 25 years .

            Originally posted by srivat View Post
            Below is an example of TNHB redevelopment I posted yesterday as well. if UDS carries lesser value to mkt as per your contention then what about low UDS?

            Demolition and rebuilding gain momentum - The Hindu

            Comment


            • Re : Hiranandani Upscale House of Hiranandani OMR Chennai

              Originally posted by RaviCbe View Post
              When UDS is being sold at the time of demolition to new buyer,that new buyer perceives value at that style. The period I happened to witness was in 2006 .

              Yes after 2008 , RE boom carried a different meaning for redevelopment potential and after 01.04.2012 very heavily. It is for the TNHB constructed with low FSI and large open space in Anna Nagar and KK Ngr

              Not for the reputed builder Like Si , Alacrity, Ceebros in the last 25 years .
              Ravi, That is where I said in my post yesterday value picking comes in picture. I like low FSI projects even though the area demands higher FSI. Secondly over years FSI norms are relaxed to some extent. The flat I own has 60% UDS except for one which has 48%.

              And I am talking about projects in GC in and around Navalur where you can find Value. I know K11 got the project by now.

              Comment


              • Re : Hiranandani Upscale House of Hiranandani OMR Chennai

                Srivat

                Over supply is from Flats and not from Plots especially from Layout. Plots in Layout is easily tradable and having quick liquidity in RE market than House,Flat etc

                Unsold Inventories from second rung builders will be serious in the years to come and a challenge for many


                Originally posted by srivat View Post
                Ravi, History is always nice. But future you have to equate with economy and also demand supply gap. At OMR stretch supply is outpacing demand. Proof unsold units count.

                In case of GW it is for self purpose mostly. To sell it to builder on JV all owners have to agree. I will not go there at all and neither want others to move discussion to that point.

                Still if you feel that GW will create value then let us wait for time to tell. I work on fundamentals and not technicals.

                Comment


                • Re : Hiranandani Upscale House of Hiranandani OMR Chennai

                  Originally posted by RaviCbe View Post
                  Srivat

                  Over supply is from Flats and not from Plots especially from Layout. Plots in Layout is easily tradable and having quick liquidity in RE market than House,Flat etc

                  Unsold Inventories from second rung builders will be serious in the years to come and a challenge for many
                  It is a cascading effect. Economy - demand/supply will bring down plots rate as well. Classic example is bangalore.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Hiranandani Upscale House of Hiranandani OMR Chennai

                    GV is a cap . Even of one tries to sell below GV, SRO will not permit.

                    Even of one disposes at GV but by receiving lower value through Cheque with proper Agreement in hand as proof for transaction, IT will not allow

                    That is the issue creeping now in TN

                    Comment


                    • Re : Hiranandani Upscale House of Hiranandani OMR Chennai

                      Originally posted by RaviCbe View Post
                      GV is a cap . Even of one tries to sell below GV, SRO will not permit.

                      Even of one disposes at GV but by receiving lower value through Cheque with proper Agreement in hand as proof for transaction, IT will not allow

                      That is the issue creeping now in TN
                      I understand GV. GV is a cap based on market price during GV revision. For Greenwoods I am talking about market price and not GV.

                      Also GV does not mean it will always be revised upward. It depends on the market price again. Ex: Kanakapura and Doddaballapura in Bangalore GV was brought down during the last revision as Market did not command such value for that place.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X