Sort by :
Filter by :
- few takeaways
1) this is not the best forum i guess... Hosur investment is mainly from Blore residents.. You may consider posting in that forum, especially to assess the builder reputation rates etc.
2) the main road from which u need to take diversion is called "Dargah" stop and its one of the well developed areas. The 4 kms inside seems to be towards titan factory, which is again a good area to invest.. But am not sure whether 4 kms is a short distance in a place like hosur, especially is ppl depend on public transport, then you need to check that aspects whether there is bus etc.
3) most of the ppl in blore considers investment in housr to be better than north blore, as hosur is close to electronic city. besides, time to airport from hosur is less than that from bidadi to airport.. Bidadi is in other end..
4) many ppl of ashok leyland, titan and tvs group stay in blore for social infra.. so as housr develops, they may settle in hosur and these place will appreciate..CommentQuote0Flag
- Where is this project located? Is it close to Titan township and Swarnabhoomi project?
The price seems to low compared to Swarnabhoomi prices which was approximately around 54 Lakhs for a 2400 sqft duplex unit on 1200 sqft plot.CommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks for the info....By d way it is 2 km from sipcot II ........CommentQuote0Flag