Hello Experts,

I would like to know your opinion before I move forward, I was searching for a land near Ponmar, Mambakkam etc. I got a direct owner(says so) who has 1500 sqft plot in Veerapandi layout in Ponmar. I never been to this place. Am planning to go next week as am currently out of station.

I would like to know how far that layout from Ponmar bus stop? (he says its 500 meters from bus stand)

If some body have the layout soft copy pls forward to me

He is quoting Rs.1200 psf, is that worth?

Do we have any ASI problem in this layout?

Thanks in advance !!!

Cheers.
Read more
415 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Cruise 1982 has layouts and will help you on

Originally Posted by astra05
    Hello Experts,

I would like to know your opinion before i move forward, i was searching for a land near ponmar, mambakkam etc. I got a direct owner(says so) who has 1500 sqft plot in veerapandi layout in ponmar. I never been to this place. am planning to go next week as am currently out of station.

I would like to know how far that layout from ponmar bus stop? (he says its 500meters from bus stand.

if some body have the layout soft copy pls forward to me

he is quoting Rs.1200 psf, is that worth?

Do we have any ASI problem in this layout?

Thanks in advance !!!

Cheers.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks you ravi... cruise pls help me
    CommentQuote
  • Veerapandi nagar layout starts exactly 500 metres from ponmar bus stand. but the layout is huge and 55 acres+. inorder to help you out with the price, I would need the plot number.There are no ASI related issues in Veerapandi Nagar and I will share the layout by tomorrow as I do not have access to my laptop right now.
    CommentQuote
  • sri lakshmi nagar ponmar

Hello,

I am searching land in ponmar , and have few questions-

1.Does anyone know how far sri lakshmi nagar starts from ponmar bus stop?
    2.i visited ponmar few months back and roads are very narrow. Is there any project to widening the road?
    3.If they are widening the road then will sri lakshmi nagar gets affected?
    4. last but not the least, how much the square feet goes on that area?

If anyone has answers , please help me.
    CommentQuote
  • astra05 - even im new to this and looking plot in ponmar.. pls let me know current price and your view on plot.. If you give me details like availability, then i ill have look at site..

Thanks in Advance!!!
    CommentQuote
  • I have been reading this forum last few weeks and it is more informative..

I have been looking plot in Ponmar and ORR..

Cruise,
    can you provide any contacts to deal with him for more hunting..thanks...
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you crusie... sure i will get the plot no and let you know... pls send the layout details to my email id...

i also encounter one more land in nandha nagar, mambakkam.

they says its 1000psf, guys whats your opinion on this, which one is good

nandha nagar or veerapandi nagar?

why nandha nagar is less costly though it is easily accessible from vandaloor-kelambakkam road? when compare to veerapandi nagar? any sugesstion?

Vallal, i replied to your email.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • sadasivam1 years ago
      There is a burial ground very close by due to which prices are quoted lower.
  • astra05,

The two main issues in these regions are:

1. Proximity to Vengadamangalam composite yard and

2. ASI restrictions.

Check if Nanda nagar if affected by either of these two factors.
    CommentQuote
  • Veerapandi Nagar Layout

I am attaching the Veerpandi Nagar Layout for everyone's benefit.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
  • Originally Posted by astra05
    Thank you crusie... sure i will get the plot no and let you know... pls send the layout details to my email id...

i also encounter one more land in nandha nagar, mambakkam.
    they says its 1000psf, guys whats your opinion on this, which one is good

nandha nagar or veerapandi nagar?

why nandha nagar is less costly though it is easily accessible from vandaloor-kelambakkam road? when compare to veerapandi nagar? any sugesstion?

Vallal, i replied to your email.

I have attached the Layout in my earlier post in this thread. I never visited Nandha nagar in Mambakkam and hence don't have much knowledge to say which one is better. There is a certain buzz in Ponmar which is missing in Mambakkam, and hence the rates in Ponmar may be slightly higher. Look for potential issues like double documents, nearby graveyards, etc. Layouts with such issues go for lower rates. If there are no such issues in Nandha Nagar, you might be lucky to get in at lower rates, so do the ground work and then decide. Compost Yard is relatively far from Nandha Nagar than from Veerapandi Nagar, hence that should not be an issue.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks a lot cruise... the plot no is 322.

WRT nandha nagar govt valuation is Rs.500 psf may be thats the reason behind lower price
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you arianashok for your information
    CommentQuote
  • For Plot.no 322 I would say 1000-1050 is the correct price, but being east facing and in 30 feet road, a slight premium can be given and hence 1100 should be the upper range for negotiation. If You like the plot very much and not able to find a similar plot elsewhere, be ready to pay a little more to close the deal.
    CommentQuote
  • @Cruise 1982,

Is it possible to get the DTCP layout copy through online from DTCP website. If so could you please let me know the details.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gbraja4u
    @Cruise 1982,

Is it possible to get the DTCP layout copy through online from DTCP website. If so could you please let me know the details.

For CMDA Approved Layouts, we can get it from CMDA website, but for DTCP, its not available online and I don't know if its possible to get it by other means. I got the Layout sketch scanned to a PDF.
    CommentQuote