Hello Experts,

I would like to know your opinion before I move forward, I was searching for a land near Ponmar, Mambakkam etc. I got a direct owner(says so) who has 1500 sqft plot in Veerapandi layout in Ponmar. I never been to this place. Am planning to go next week as am currently out of station.

I would like to know how far that layout from Ponmar bus stop? (he says its 500 meters from bus stand)

If some body have the layout soft copy pls forward to me

He is quoting Rs.1200 psf, is that worth?

Do we have any ASI problem in this layout?

Thanks in advance !!!

Cheers.
Read more
416 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by SRaj001
    Ok few days back . real chennai RE has no bearing on this forum and that this forum has no impact when it comes to what happens in the field - some thing that i agree with you ( rarely)
    Now you are saying this forum has become a free marketing platform and price went up 3 times in 3 years. (especially ponmar threads) helped you get a lot of returns
    Let me ask you some thing, did you stop suggesting this area after you downsized or before you downsized your investments ? :) just curious thats all.

Dont you see your statements contradict your own assertions a few days back ?

Another thing i agree, its barren and cannot have a house in it for atleast 5 years at the minimum and i have posted this many times. whether the price stagnates or rises is upto the market we cannot forecast , so i suggest lets wait and watch.

I dont think you are at any risk - as you carry your crystal ball every where you go,its the normal folks like me and others who will get the brunt, as you can perfectly enter and exit a layout in the right time.

Unfortunately exit is not an option for some of us as we are entering without any immediate exit strategy but very long term hold strategy...

Read the recent multibagger, krishna nagar threads, already explained in detail, exposed in detail. Because you ask again and again, we can't repeat it. I know your strategy is to tire others by posting the same thing and and again. You are exposed multiple times, users even quoted your original postings.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LandLogix
    Read the recent multibagger, krishna nagar threads, already explained in detail, exposed in detail. Because you ask again and again, we can't repeat it. I know your strategy is to tire others by posting the same thing and and again. You are exposed multiple times, users even quoted your original postings.

Just posted a detailed response to a rational question from mav
    i wont be able to answer irrational baseless accusations
    formulate your complains and ask a pointed clear question
    im ready to answer ---
    K11 if you have any thing useful to say please do other wise all your doing is trying to be the ignored kid in the block longing to get into the big boy's game
    let the big boys play it and you can sit in the side lines and see " vedikkai" ok my friend
    if you want to get into the mix
    also provide some thing useful
    CommentQuote
    Just posted a detailed response to a rational question from mav
    i wont be able to answer irrational baseless accusations
    formulate your complains and ask a pointed clear question
    im ready to answer ---
    K11 if you have any thing useful to say please do other wise all your doing is trying to be the ignored kid in the block longing to get into the big boy's game
    let the big boys play it and you can sit in the side lines and see " vedikkai" ok my friend
    if you want to get into the mix
    also provide some thing useful

No one have any rights to ask other not to post in a public forum. When someone exploiting a forum it is natural people fight against it. Don't threaten others. Everyone have rights to express views.
    CommentQuote
  • arvbin
    my intent was not that, but we are clashing on specific topics and substance where we have very differetn view points
    so if you are going to contribute you need to provide that detail and yet again if there are specific views and assertions
    that are invalid -
    put it in bullets and im more than happy to answer them -
    CommentQuote
    arvbin
    my intent was not that, but we are clashing on specific topics and substance where we have very differetn view points
    so if you are going to contribute you need to provide that detail and yet again if there are specific views and assertions
    that are invalid -
    put it in bullets and im more than happy to answer them -

No, you just said to K11 not to write anything and just "vedikkai paru". How can you say that to another forum member. Do you own this forum or what? Like your views important to you, his views are good to him.
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone please tell what is the current guideline value for veerapandi nagar ponmar.. how much they will charge psft for land registration.
    CommentQuote
  • The last i know was rs.700 per sqft. Pls check for the latest in tnreginet site
    CommentQuote
  • ponmar veerapandi nagar

veerapandi nagar current govt gudeline value per sqft 800 rs,
    regist total price 115200rs.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by king127
    veerapandi nagar current govt gudeline value per sqft 800 rs,
    regist total price 115200rs.

Is this 800 enforced by SRO or did govt revise and publish ?
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • How to buy a plot in Chennai sitting in USA ? What are things I or my local contact need to take care of?
    CommentQuote
  • Most of us in this forum do that from US , what is very hard in doing it ?
    CommentQuote
    Most of us in this forum do that from US , what is very hard in doing it ?

Do you remember how you sending countless of emails, pm to me & others and also publicly in forum, keep on requesting for guidance, ideas, information, views when you buying the first plot in ponmar ?

If you don't have anything to help to a new member, keep quite. Other gracious members may help to new members if they wish.
    CommentQuote
  • Any one know the prevailing price in VP nagar? Is there any latest development after black top road formation?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LandLogix
    Do you remember how you sending countless of emails, pm to me & others and also publicly in forum, keep on requesting for guidance, ideas, information, views when you buying the first plot in ponmar ?

If you don't have anything to help to a new member, keep quite. Other gracious members may help to new members if they wish.

LL
    Thanks for the advice and may I suggest you to contribute more multi flloppers to the forum please continue your service
    Thanks
    CommentQuote