Hello Experts,

I would like to know your opinion before I move forward, I was searching for a land near Ponmar, Mambakkam etc. I got a direct owner(says so) who has 1500 sqft plot in Veerapandi layout in Ponmar. I never been to this place. Am planning to go next week as am currently out of station.

I would like to know how far that layout from Ponmar bus stop? (he says its 500 meters from bus stand)

If some body have the layout soft copy pls forward to me

He is quoting Rs.1200 psf, is that worth?

Do we have any ASI problem in this layout?

Thanks in advance !!!

Cheers.
Read more
416 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Haojin
    SRaj,

NBkanna examla passa ella faila?

Thala so silent means....am out
    CommentQuote
  • Ponmar develops brokers, no development of the area, sponsors brokers.
    CommentQuote
  • Pass with distinction
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vijaysri
    Ponmar develops brokers, no development of the area, sponsors brokers.

Can brokers create markets on their own - how?

Brokers are middlemen. They need buyers and sellers to complete the deal. Deals do not happen with out seller/buyer interest. For the interest to exist, there should be development potential and no need for development. Brokers can hype and prices can remain hyped but to think that all sellers/buyers in a open market place are falling for an area to develop and sponsor brokers, does not make sense.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SRaj001
    Pass with distinction

Thanks, I like this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maverick007
    Can brokers create markets on their own - how?

Brokers are middlemen. They need buyers and sellers to complete the deal. Deals do not happen with out seller/buyer interest. For the interest to exist, there should be development potential and no need for development. Brokers can hype and prices can remain hyped but to think that all sellers/buyers in a open market place are falling for an area to develop and sponsor brokers, does not make sense.

Well said Mav, though its against of my opinion on Ponmar layouts...I agree with your point that brokers can create the hype and buyers/sellers maintain that hype if they see value in it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SRaj001
    Pass with distinction

Thanks thala..
    CommentQuote
  • .I agree with your point that brokers can only create that hype, only the buyers/sellers maintain that hype.
    You have agreed to something which I never said or meant. "Only" is your addition and it can change the meaning.

Buyers/Sellers see potential and get in to a deal, which could be at hyped prices, but not to develop or sponsor brokers. Underlying cause is the potential. Everything else follows and brokers prosper too.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maverick007
    You have agreed to something which I never said or meant. "Only" is your addition and it can change the meaning.

Buyers/Sellers see potential and get in to a deal, which could be at hyped prices, but not to develop or sponsor brokers. Underlying cause is the potential. Everything else follows and brokers prosper too.

Sorry thala, that is the problem with my English. Edited my post.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vijaysri
    Ponmar develops brokers, no development of the area, sponsors brokers.

Wow, I think Sir is praising Ponmar not bashing that location...Sir now has a big list of such blessing projects/area ....Ponmar, Padappai, Oragadam, OMR, RV P&P, OSIAN Chlorophyll....

Hey I finally got a company, thala we are on the same boat then why we need to fight each other..."sanda podathinga yettaiya"
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Janarthanan,
    Since I am the new user here Am unable to PM you. u can text me your contact or Email so that I will send details
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone guide the current rate per sqft in Selva nagar.
    CommentQuote
  • Need to understand graveyard issues in Ponmar

Hi cruise_1982,

In this thread you have mentioned that few areas of Naveen Nagar have issues due to graveyard.Which area are you referring to , need clarity as we are on the lookout for a land in naveen nagar, i guess its phase 2, named AA Royal Nagar Phase 2..When we visited the plot i havent seen any graveyard nearby.. Pls provide some clarity
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smaheshwari27
    Hi cruise_1982,

In this thread you have mentioned that few areas of Naveen Nagar have issues due to graveyard.Which area are you referring to , need clarity as we are on the lookout for a land in naveen nagar, i guess its phase 2, named AA Royal Nagar Phase 2..When we visited the plot i havent seen any graveyard nearby.. Pls provide some clarity

Following is the Wikimapia link for the location of Graveyards.

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Cruise,

Thanks for ur response..Actually i saw the graveyards in wikimapia, but not sure if the layout we are looking out for falls near that graveyard.If you are aware of this AA Royal Nagar Phase 2,( near which a house construction is ongoing) and help me locate that in wikimapia that would be of help as I would be able to figure out the proximity of this graveyard from the layout we are looking at?

Regards,
    Maheshwari
    CommentQuote