Hello Experts,

I would like to know your opinion before I move forward, I was searching for a land near Ponmar, Mambakkam etc. I got a direct owner(says so) who has 1500 sqft plot in Veerapandi layout in Ponmar. I never been to this place. Am planning to go next week as am currently out of station.

I would like to know how far that layout from Ponmar bus stop? (he says its 500 meters from bus stand)

If some body have the layout soft copy pls forward to me

He is quoting Rs.1200 psf, is that worth?

Do we have any ASI problem in this layout?

Thanks in advance !!!

Cheers.
Read more
Reply
416 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Artha aura skyline kicked off again with possesion date 2017.what will be the sqft rate in veerapandi nagar once its completed.
    CommentQuote
  • Right now outer ares of chennai are dull in RE. No improvement forseen in the next 1 year atleast
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chennaiking
    Artha aura skyline kicked off again with possesion date 2017.what will be the sqft rate in veerapandi nagar once its completed.


    I don't see any good reason for any one to buy an apartment here and from artha unless it is very cheap. At the rate of 3450/sq.ft, there are better alternatives at better localities in my opinion. Artha should have priced the apartments at 29XX/sqft at least as an inaugural offer to get the required attention.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cruise_1982
    I don't see any good reason for any one to buy an apartment here and from artha unless it is very cheap. At the rate of 3450/sq.ft, there are better alternatives at better localities in my opinion. Artha should have priced the apartments at 29XX/sqft at least as an inaugural offer to get the required attention.


    Cruise,

    Any idea on how good the response was for Rajkham silvercrest, given that they were also quoting Rs.3480 per sqft (launch price)?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Wishland
    Cruise,

    Any idea on how good the response was for Rajkham silvercrest, given that they were also quoting Rs.3480 per sqft (launch price)?



    Hi Wishland,

    Last week, Marketing manager told me that around 40+ bookings were happened so far. Not sure about the exact count. I have visited their model house too and it looks good.
    CommentQuote
  • hi members,this time veerapandi nagar increase sqft rate,but no sale.vp plot no 150 series corner plot,40ft road,east facing plotsale in market,price 47 lakhs ,deal good or bad pls tell anyone.
    CommentQuote
  • There seems to be some positive RE activity around Ponmar suddenly,

    1. Saw that jones have launched a new DTCP approved residential Layout Today (170+ plots) near Veerapandi Nagar. This Layout is sandwiched between VP nagar, Arunmozhi Nagar and Artha Boulevard. Was there too early in the day and was not able to check on the price.

    2. Looks like Artha has also made up its mind to definitely launch its projects this time around I saw some Vinyl hoardings.

    3. On the MM road, a new DTCP approved layout which was in the work for long has been launched by Vighnesh properties; have no idea on their prices.

    4. Few Independent houses are also under construction in Thiagaraja and VP Nagar.

    After severe stagnation in late 2013 and full of 2014, some kind of positive sentiment seems to have returned towards RE in the past few weeks with a few small and mid-size projects being launched.
    CommentQuote
  • Jus talked to their marketing exec and they say it is 2000/sq feet .

    Originally Posted by cruise_1982
    There seems to be some positive RE activity around Ponmar suddenly,

    1. Saw that jones have launched a new DTCP approved residential Layout Today (170+ plots) near Veerapandi Nagar. This Layout is sandwiched between VP nagar, Arunmozhi Nagar and Artha Boulevard. Was there too early in the day and was not able to check on the price.

    2. Looks like Artha has also made up its mind to definitely launch its projects this time around I saw some Vinyl hoardings.

    3. On the MM road, a new DTCP approved layout which was in the work for long has been launched by Vighnesh properties; have no idea on their prices.

    4. Few Independent houses are also under construction in Thiagaraja and VP Nagar.

    After severe stagnation in late 2013 and full of 2014, some kind of positive sentiment seems to have returned towards RE in the past few weeks with a few small and mid-size projects being launched.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shanki_31
    Jus talked to their marketing exec and they say it is 2000/sq feet .


    This might get some plot movement in the older layouts around. Arun mozhi nagar plots especially will look like a total value compared to this rate.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cruise_1982
    This might get some plot movement in the older layouts around. Arun mozhi nagar plots especially will look like a total value compared to this rate.



    Some movement finally
    CommentQuote
  • Artha reduced their Aura Skyline rate as rs.3000psf..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SRamkumar
    Artha reduced their Aura Skyline rate as rs.3000psf..


    They should have gone down to 2750 - 2950/sqft as an inaugural offer and then slowly hike it to 3200/sqft in a gradual manner. This would have generated the necessary buzz and footfalls. Let's see if they are able to sell well at this rate.
    CommentQuote
  • can u please share naveennagarphase2 layout in ponmar,can we invest in this layout
    CommentQuote
  • can u please share naveennagarphase2 layout in ponmar,can we invest in this layout
    CommentQuote
  • can u send me naveen nagar phase2 layout
    CommentQuote