Hello Experts,

I would like to know your opinion before I move forward, I was searching for a land near Ponmar, Mambakkam etc. I got a direct owner(says so) who has 1500 sqft plot in Veerapandi layout in Ponmar. I never been to this place. Am planning to go next week as am currently out of station.

I would like to know how far that layout from Ponmar bus stop? (he says its 500 meters from bus stand)

If some body have the layout soft copy pls forward to me

He is quoting Rs.1200 psf, is that worth?

Do we have any ASI problem in this layout?

Thanks in advance !!!

Cheers.
Read more
416 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi friends, I am new to this thread, want to tell some thing, one M/s. Nahar Foundation, is going to launch their new project around 700 flats, compound (boundry) wall & arch work completed, soon they will launch their project, this is located very near to the venkadamangalam junction.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aadhavan
    Hi friends, I am new to this thread, want to tell some thing, one M/s. Nahar Foundation, is going to launch their new project around 700 flats, compound (boundry) wall & arch work completed, soon they will launch their project, this is located very near to the venkadamangalam junction.

Where is it exactly located ? Can u mark the location in wikimapia ?
    CommentQuote
    Hi friends, I am new to this thread, want to tell some thing, one M/s. Nahar Foundation, is going to launch their new project around 700 flats, compound (boundry) wall & arch work completed, soon they will launch their project, this is located very near to the venkadamangalam junction.

Any idea on the maximum number of flats constructed by nahar foundation in a single project. Do they have the capabilities to build 700 flats in a single project?
    CommentQuote

Interesting, but I never noticed any such Vinyl boards or activity on the ground. I hope you are not confusing with the existing projects by Artha, Jones and Rajkham. It will be very useful if you can explain the location of the project and mark it in Wikimapia.
    CommentQuote
  • hi shanki, sure will mark the project in wikimapia and send you a link,
    CommentQuote
  • Hi wishland, actually I don't know their profile, but will try to get the details of the co., & projects and reply you soon,
    CommentQuote
  • Hi cruise 1982,

I am not confusing with other projects, this is a new one only, let me mark it in wikimapia,
    CommentQuote
  • Cruise,

Is it good option to buy a plot in selva nagar.

It is north facing plot with 40feet road.

Please suggest,what is the current rate in selva nagar.

The plot is in 170 series
    CommentQuote
    Hi cruise 1982,

I am not confusing with other projects, this is a new one only, let me mark it in wikimapia,

Originally Posted by aadhavan
    Hi wishland, actually I don't know their profile, but will try to get the details of the co., & projects and reply you soon,

Hi @aadhavan, Can you share some more details and wikimapia link here. I have visited Ponmar today and I'm not able to find it around vengadamangalam. I have seen a new Jones plot extension near to Artha & veerapandi nagar / behind Iswarya avenue. Pictures attached.https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=62340https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=62341https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=62342
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • What is the current Sqrft price in selva nagar?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ravikumaratl
    Cruise,

Is it good option to buy a plot in selva nagar.

It is north facing plot with 40feet road.

Please suggest,what is the current rate in selva nagar.

The plot is in 170 series

Originally Posted by ravikumaratl
    What is the current Sqrft price in selva nagar?

I am not actively pursuing plots in this area, hence I am out of sync with the market rates of Selva Nagar. Why don't you mention the rate quoted by the seller/broker here? You might at least get some responses.
    CommentQuote
  • They are quoting around 1300 INR on 40 feet road.

Is it okay to buy plot in selva nagar
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ravikumaratl
    They are quoting around 1300 INR on 40 feet road.

Is it okay to buy plot in selva nagar

From what I have gathered, the going rate is around 1250/sqft (regular, non-distress sale) around this place. Plot 173 has been recently registered for 1225/sqft, so you can try negotiating a little on the price front. The location is okay for long term investment, but if you are trying to speculate/flip based on the Artha and Jones's recent project launches, you might not see any returns as they have already been factored in to the price. If you are looking for end-use, you cannot build a house for the next few years. So its your call now.

This forum has a lot of threads discussing on Ponmar, Vengadamangalam and Selva Nagar. Search and read them for further information.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the GV NOW been a but out of touch last 3 months
    CommentQuote
  • cruise thank you.

Iam not in plan to built house for next 10 years.

Can we expect connecting road from selva nagar to V-K road in future.

Currently there is lake in between.

Is it okay to hold it for investment for long term?
    CommentQuote