Veerapandi Nagar, Ponmar, Chennai - Suggestions

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
469 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Veerapandi Nagar, Ponmar, Chennai - Suggestions

Originally posted by LandLogix View Post
    Do you remember how you sending countless of emails, pm to me & others and also publicly in forum, keep on requesting for guidance, ideas, information, views when you buying the first plot in ponmar ?

If you don't have anything to help to a new member, keep quite. Other gracious members may help to new members if they wish.

LL
    Thanks for the advice and may I suggest you to contribute more multi flloppers to the forum please continue your service
    Thanks

Comment

That road is getting damaged due to recent rains. That is the recent development around this area.

Comment

Originally posted by SRaj001 View Post
        LL
        Thanks for the advice and may I suggest you to contribute more multi flloppers to the forum please continue your service
        Thanks
        Oh really? Then why you bought 3 plots in multi flopper Aamir Nagar, ottiambakkam ( plot nos: 42, 136 & 137 ) in your name and another 2 plots ( plot number 132 & 133 in your visuvasi name)? If you forgot these purchases, I can send you the EC copies.

Comment

Welcome back landlogix....

Comment

Whats the translation for visuvasi...is it binami?... If so then I recollect my binami's thread with no response expect me...
            Last edited September 19 2014, 10:25 PM.

Comment

A true question to nri's....will be you be able to do such investments in a short span with all your life time savings...hhmmmmm

Comment

Oh really? Then why you bought 3 plots in multi flopper Aamir Nagar, ottiambakkam ( plot nos: 42, 136 & 137 ) in your name and another 2 plots ( plot number 132 & 133 in your visuvasi name)? If you forgot these purchases, I can send you the EC copies.
                Thanks for the expose LL

Comment

This is such a bold and pinpoint information LL. So what you are saying is he is using this forum to dump some layouts, Keep the potential buyers away, let the price go down and then buy plots from the same layout. He is a true broker mate.
                  Come on you ponmar king. where are you.

Comment

@pandiyanj
                    This thread and discussion has been beaten to death, so if you have followed or not just go up and read
                    Nobody goes to the depth of research to pull info about a layout to post in a forum to dump it
                    Only when you have a buying interest you do that. I have been very clear and transparent i was looking to buy and was posting what i was finding in my buying process - price / issues / legality /surroundings.

Second this forum has no bearing on market pricing of a plot, a seller is never going to panic or informed buyers are not going panic and run away and if they did they have no bearing on real market - many experts have agreed to that.
                    Most of my findings were during legal and due diligence checks i did, if you have been plot buying domain before, you first negotiate price pay a token and get documents and then do legal review.
                    At that point of time your price is set, my posting of findings from my legal review will only do harm than any good.

Reason my price is already set and any damaging posts will only kill my future potential - just think through it a bit.

Lastly online EC query on date and survey numbers and attaching to an anonymous forum user can be delightful to you, but i have no reason or time to respond.
                    Also to another user who was amused by how an NRI can buy such properties, simple answer i never time market, every 3 months i buy some IREF members have co-bought with me in many plots, we have moved to other areas after amir nagar and we are still buying.
                    --regardless of the market sentiments
                    We keep our simple rules of thumb, find value and invest and then just forget and move to the next location.

As you are seeing from my posts, my interest are moving towards the CTH road, does not mean im pumping or dumping that area, in a forum when only south chennai is discussed it brings a platform to discuss the plus / minus and get a perspective, i also collect such opinions from local folks, people who live there, builders etc and then decide to buy some thing there.

Lastly to your accusation of i dump layouts and keep buyers and let price go down -> straight answer without deviating the topic,

i will only buy when i find value, the sellers who sold to me are folks you cannot even imagine how rich / powerful they are, so to think that this forum can scar them and skew the pricing is at best naive and at worst dumb.
                    Hope i answered your FIRST post.
                    Last edited September 21 2014, 07:04 PM.

Comment

SRaj001:

Did the problems/issues you raised in the Amir Nagar - your position is different on those today after further diligence?

That will add value to what members knew of it in the specific thread of Amir Nagar than responding to certain allegations on what the EC shows on certain plot nos, which in your own right you can parry and refrain from responding.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X