Collapse

Veerapandi Nagar, Ponmar, Chennai - Suggestions

Last updated: 1 week ago
469 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Veerapandi Nagar, Ponmar, Chennai - Suggestions

I have seen ad that 3600 Sq.ft of land in veerapandi nagar cost of around 52 Lacs ( Rs 1400 /Sq.ft) .Is it worth to purchase or shall I wait for further reduction

Comment

Originally posted by Akshay26 View Post
      I have seen ad that 3600 Sq.ft of land in veerapandi nagar cost of around 52 Lacs ( Rs 1400 /Sq.ft) .Is it worth to purchase or shall I wait for further reduction
      You may not see price reduction, but rate may remain same for few years. If you like the plot buy and hold. It is in which series- plot number series.

Comment

Originally posted by Akshay26 View Post
        You may not see price reduction, but rate may remain same for few years. If you like the plot buy and hold. It is in which plot number series - road width - that will determine the price.
        Last edited June 3 2015, 05:06 AM.

Comment

dumpyard?

I think there is a dumpyard in 2-3 KM.

Comment

Naveen nagar phase 1

feedback is appreciated

Any feedback about naveen Nagar phase 1 (kandigai).....saw lot of discussion in this thread about different layout....is the dumpyard next to vijay shanti park avenue...if so this naveen nagar phase 1 is 2 km from dumpyard and this is the info gave by the broker.....any suggestion I can buy this plot or see some plot closer to Ponmar junction but the price is bit higher as we go near Ponmar or it is worth to buy to build individual house in future even if the price is on higher side....pls suggest some layout with price for an idea

Comment

Regarding lack of marking stone in selva nagar

Dear Friends
              I am interested in investing in selva nagar, but my local relative how visited the site had said the layout donot even have marking stone and its impossible to identify plots, so he gave a negative opinion about the layout, even though every thing looks proper in paper like DTCP, NO ASI restriction etc. Please let me have suggestion from experts regarding this issues in old layouts (Selva nagar and verrapandi nagar in ponmar).

Comment

Made a recent visit to VP nagar,Thiyagaraya nagar and balaji nagar and saw more budget apartments and houses under construction. The Tarmac road laid a year or so back is now totally gone. Though the recent stagnation is prices have taken away the sheen from this area, the development has definitely started, but the pace is still slower than anticipated before.

Lots of activity around Ponmar junction, more shops have opened up in the recent months. Traffic on Medavakkam -Mambakkam road has increased so much that i had to wait for almost 20 minutes to cross the Mambakkam junction during peak hours.

Construction of SBIOA Unity enclave is in full swing and some of the towers are already at level 7, attaching a couple of pics here.Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442023551.598991.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	2263506Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442023581.385179.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.6 KB
ID:	2263507

Comment

Thanks cruise_1982; for those pic. Do you know price in VP Nagar- transaction rates?
                  Last edited September 15 2015, 03:47 PM. Reason: Tagged a User

Comment

No Franke; i am not aware of any recent transactions in VP nagar. Will do post if i get to know the current "actual" rate.
                    Last edited September 20 2015, 11:50 AM. Reason: User tag

Comment

Can any one advise me Whether buying plot in Mambakkam - Nandha Nagar is good?

They are quoting Rs.1300 / sqft whether is's best price or not?

This layout got DTCP approved in 1989 and just backside of VIT college.

Very few houses are already present and one active graveyard present.
                      Last edited November 25 2015, 04:05 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X