Hello Experts,

I would like to know your opinion before I move forward, I was searching for a land near Ponmar, Mambakkam etc. I got a direct owner(says so) who has 1500 sqft plot in Veerapandi layout in Ponmar. I never been to this place. Am planning to go next week as am currently out of station.

I would like to know how far that layout from Ponmar bus stop? (he says its 500 meters from bus stand)

If some body have the layout soft copy pls forward to me

He is quoting Rs.1200 psf, is that worth?

Do we have any ASI problem in this layout?

Thanks in advance !!!

Cheers.
Read more
416 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Guys, finally my search came to an end... i have finalized a property in mambakkam jothi nagar layout... its a 1500sft(30 * 50) plot facing east on a 23feet road... finally the owner is okay with 1600psft... and the government valuation is 900psft... Do you guys think its costly??? or shall i proceed.

Distance from mambakkam junction to site : 750 Mts.

Distance from Mambakkam - Medavakkam road : 250 Mts.
    CommentQuote
  • If you are happy with the locality don't mind the extra premium tha you might be required to pay.It will prove to be a worthy investment in the times to come.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by astra05
    Guys, finally my search came to an end... i have finalized a property in mambakkam jothi nagar layout... its a 1500sft(30 * 50) plot facing east on a 23feet road... finally the owner is okay with 1600psft... and the government valuation is 900psft... Do you guys think its costly??? or shall i proceed
    Distance from mambakkam junction to site : 750 Mts
    Distance from Mambakkam - Medavakkam road : 250 Mts

If the locailty is good enough for building a house imediately and if You are planning to, then close the deal. You will save on construction cost(which will keep increasing) , rent (Savings after the house is constructed) and of course tax excemption for housing loan. Small premium paid now will not even matter later.
    CommentQuote
  • @astra05: mambakkam jothy nagar is really a good place to buy. recently i got a deal in jothy nagar. if you dont mid, can you share your plot number.
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone mark the Jothi Nagar Layout at Mambakkam on Wikimapia for the benefit of forum Members.
    CommentQuote
  • i have marked Jothy nagar, mambakkam in wikimapia.

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks a lot.

Originally Posted by gbraja4u
    i have marked Jothy nagar, mambakkam in wikimapia.

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vallalraja
    Cruise,

when we go to Ponmar (on Mambakam main road), after Indian oil petrol bank, take right which is Madurapakkam road. And within ~1 Km, proposed plot was there named Sankar nagar.

From this plot, Casa Grande villas are around 3-4 Km,..

Is it advisable to buy there? Madurapakkam road are very narrow and as you said earlier it will take <5 years to get developed.

Vallal raja
    Madhurapakkam has some layouts near the petrol bunk 1 km distance what is going price there
    CommentQuote
  • brahma sakthi garden

there is a layout called brahma sakthi garden in madhurapakkam --
    do you have any info on it good bad ugly
    Pricing ?

Originally Posted by Sr2013
    Vallal raja
    Madhurapakkam has some layouts near the petrol bunk 1 km distance what is going price there
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sr2013
    there is a layout called brahma sakthi garden in madhurapakkam --
    do you have any info on it good bad ugly
    Pricing ?

Hi,

I am not aware abt Brahma layout.. I seen layout Sankar nagar bit inside from that petrol bank.. 3 weeks back, i heard price of 1200 sq ft was 13L. If you know any info abt Brahma Sakthi, let us know location and price.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vallalraja
    Hi,

I am not aware abt Brahma layout.. I seen layout Sankar nagar bit inside from that petrol bank.. 3 weeks back, i heard price of 1200 sq ft was 13L. If you know any info abt Brahma Sakthi, let us know location and price.

Its an attachement
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks G.V and Cruise for your comments, though am not gonna build it right away the location is good... gbraju the no is 71... which one u came across???
    CommentQuote
  • @astra05:

OMG, then you are my neigbour. mine is plot no.72.

by the way, do you have the FMB/ layout sketch for jothy nagar.

if you have the layout sketch, then can you plz share with me?

thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • MGM nagar - mambakkam - SM promoters

Have any one come across this property right next to VIT the roads are well formed and approach is very close from V-K road.

.......please let me know.
    CommentQuote
  • gbraja you own it or planning to buy 72???

whats the rate psft? BTW i may not proceed with jothi nagar as thr r some legal issues involved in it... can i get ur contact no, i may need your inputs as well to solve this legal complication
    CommentQuote