Collapse

Veerapandi Nagar, Ponmar, Chennai - Suggestions

Last updated: 3 weeks ago
466 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Veerapandi Nagar, Ponmar, Chennai - Suggestions

Also I got a offer from a broker for vp nagar.. what s the current rate in vp nagar.. he is offering 1850/sqft.. is it the correct rate

Comment

It's really the time to fish from dry pond as long as VP Nagar resale. If you are a good ready cash negotiator and you have a needful seller you can nail it down till 1600 rs (not with the traders , as they still being the spoilers in this area).

Good luck.

Comment

But there is no dry lake or pond in ponmar. Also fish all gone during last flooding

Comment

Originally posted by Sivaji View Post
          But there is no dry lake or pond in ponmar. Also fish all gone during last flooding
          What is the present selling rate?

Comment

Can any one suggest what is the prevailing rate in Naveen nagar 2 layout?

Comment

I got to know about one Gaja properties in Melakottaiyur, who are floating SRS avenue there. Quoting 1700/- or so. Area seems to be good on google, but i can see three lakes around this place.. ! Yet to visit the place, but is the place worth investing in ? What are the drawbacks ? Also they are saying guideline value is 1500/-, whereas i can see in tnreginet as 1000/-only ?
              Any ideas ?

Comment

Hi Friends... I am also looking for a plot at VP Nagar, Ponmar. I have two questions,

1) Promoters such as Jones and ATS ask for Rs. 1900-2000/sft. They provide some amenities such as laid roads, lights and drains. Some resale plots are available in the VP Nagar Main Road for as low as Rs.1500/sft (no roads laid till now). Is the Rs.2000 price justifiable ? Buy how much can we negotiate with these guys, in the light of de-monetisation ?

2) They are saying VP Nagar is one of the best layouts at Ponmar. But the VP Nagar Main Road stretch is relatively under developed. Very less construction going on , no roads laid etc. Only some factories are there. But when we look at the road going from the Ponmar Junction to Case Grande Urbano and afterwards, there is lot of activity. Is there any reason behind this difference ? Anything of concern in this area ?

Kindly share your valuable views on this.

Comment

I would like to buy plot around ponmar.. visited this area recently and looks good.

Is anyone help me in finding plot in and around on this area for 1500rs per sqft.. The plot should contain minimum 30ft road

Comment

Originally posted by balait View Post
                    I would like to buy plot around ponmar.. visited this area recently and looks good.

Is anyone help me in finding plot in and around on this area for 1500rs per sqft.. The plot should contain minimum 30ft road
                    No Buying/Selling Solicitations: IREF is NOT meant for buying or selling real estate. Advertisements, solicitations for real estate services or business are strictly prohibited in threads/posts or Private Message Boards.
                    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Hi All,
                      I'm planning to buy a plot here for building a house, legally they are perfect. there are more frauds i've seen but this Jones group is good. i went in the noon time and did not feel any bad smell. since it is a residential area i don't think compost yard can pollute the air, because people will view it seriously. i would like to know your thoughts because my points may be incorrect.

1.Any other pros and cons that any of you are aware of this layout.
                      2.Is there any other layout like VP nagar you can suggest which is good in all aspects like surrounding, legal, etc.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X