Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Land for 60L, Kottivakkam till Injambakkam, Chennai : Suggestions

Collapse
X
Collapse

Land for 60L, Kottivakkam till Injambakkam, Chennai : Suggestions

Last updated: January 11 2014
45 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #11

    #11

    Re : Land for 60L, Kottivakkam till Injambakkam, Chennai : Suggestions

    Hi shk007,

    Thanks for the inputs. yest i went and saw the place, yes it is crowded as u said but didn't get a chance to look over how far is the beach is. I think u better know how far it is and came to know, there is no basic facilities yet like metro water, draingae connecton etc but builder told me it is under corporation.

    place is located in periyar salai, 2nd left...don remember the street name exactly...will let you know. How abt the sq ft rate, 6K is it good to go for it? thanks

    Comment

    • #12

      #12

      Re : Land for 60L, Kottivakkam till Injambakkam, Chennai : Suggestions

      Originally posted by vijayansm View Post
      Hi shk007,

      Thanks for the inputs. yest i went and saw the place, yes it is crowded as u said but didn't get a chance to look over how far is the beach is. I think u better know how far it is and came to know, there is no basic facilities yet like metro water, draingae connecton etc but builder told me it is under corporation.

      place is located in periyar salai, 2nd left...don remember the street name exactly...will let you know. How abt the sq ft rate, 6K is it good to go for it? thanks
      Its more than a kilo meter from beach, and 6K is the current rate there, did u check the approval details with the builder and other charges apart from 6k per sq.ft rate.

      Comment

      • #13

        #13

        Re : Land for 60L, Kottivakkam till Injambakkam, Chennai : Suggestions

        No I haven't checked the approval details and also not discussed on extra cost, just a clarification, 6K seems bit higher for this area without drainage / metro water connection...the cost seems similar in areas like adambakkam/velachery where you have all the facilities and they are also very interior. Also i was surprised to see ur response on rental expectation for 12k. yes it is in close proximity for ECR and OMR but for me, it sounds bit higher. Thanks

        Comment

        • #14

          #14

          Re : Land for 60L, Kottivakkam till Injambakkam, Chennai : Suggestions

          Originally posted by vijayansm View Post
          No I haven't checked the approval details and also not discussed on extra cost, just a clarification, 6K seems bit higher for this area without drainage / metro water connection...the cost seems similar in areas like adambakkam/velachery where you have all the facilities and they are also very interior. Also i was surprised to see ur response on rental expectation for 12k. yes it is in close proximity for ECR and OMR but for me, it sounds bit higher. Thanks
          Normally ECR has a fancy rate when compared to other areas, that is the reason rent also higher in ECR. who is the builder of that apartment.

          Comment

          • #15

            #15

            Re : Land for 60L, Kottivakkam till Injambakkam, Chennai : Suggestions

            Real risk in building with NO plan approval

            I have already bought a plot in Neelangarai way back in 2005 before aquifer region classification was done and even was lucky to get bank loan of the plot. But now I can't construct with plan approval as min plot area is not met.

            My question, what is the real risk on constructing with cash? Will panchayat/CMDA take any action? Or I have to 'manage' these officials by 'other means'?

            Comment

            • #16

              #16

              Re : Land for 60L, Kottivakkam till Injambakkam, Chennai : Suggestions

              Originally posted by auroram View Post
              My question, what is the real risk on constructing with cash? Will panchayat/CMDA take any action? Or I have to 'manage' these officials by 'other means'?
              Why are you putting good money after bad. Even if you build and sell down the road, the construction value will not be recovered completely when you sell. No loans for unapproved construction.

              Just sell your plot to some NRI who will keep it vacant. With the proceeds add some funds and buy a plot where you can get approval or buy a built home.

              Comment

              • #17

                #17

                Re : Land for 60L, Kottivakkam till Injambakkam, Chennai : Suggestions

                Originally posted by k11 View Post
                Why are you putting good money after bad. Even if you build and sell down the road, the construction value will not be recovered completely when you sell. No loans for unapproved construction.

                Just sell your plot to some NRI who will keep it vacant. With the proceeds add some funds and buy a plot where you can get approval or buy a built home.
                auroram you can easily build are you on sea side or other side
                just build a good construction and rent, great rental values there, the market is so diff , the folks who deal in OMR wont get it... but cash is king
                yes CMDA will send you a show cause notice, yes local thalaivar has to be managed but neelangarai does not have ETTIAPPAN any more so you can be very cool the new admin guy is very good, he is friends of my uncle he is pretty straight shooter meet him talk to him get it done --
                there is nothing compared to having a property in ranjith nagar or singaravela salai..great retnal values if you build it right 75k to 1L a month for sure .....

                Comment

                • #18

                  #18

                  Re : Land for 60L, Kottivakkam till Injambakkam, Chennai : Suggestions

                  How is thiruvidanthai as a investment option? What is the price per cent / sqft there? Any good layouts avl? Opinions plz

                  Comment

                  • #19

                    #19

                    Re : Land for 60L, Kottivakkam till Injambakkam, Chennai : Suggestions

                    Originally posted by vettipayyan View Post
                    How is thiruvidanthai as a investment option? What is the price per cent / sqft there? Any good layouts avl? Opinions plz
                    are you talking about near the nithya perumal koil on ECR on canal side or sea side
                    near nemeli there are layouts i seem to not like any of them
                    sun beach and sand beach are 2 good layouts there
                    if you want before that there is coko beach

                    Comment

                    • #20

                      #20

                      Re : Land for 60L, Kottivakkam till Injambakkam, Chennai : Suggestions

                      Originally posted by SRajagopalan View Post
                      are you talking about near the nithya perumal koil on ECR on canal side or sea side
                      near nemeli there are layouts i seem to not like any of them
                      sun beach and sand beach are 2 good layouts there
                      if you want before that there is coko beach
                      SR, Thanks for the info.

                      I dont have much knowlegde of this area. I think Canal side should be safer right ? I have been to the temple and some of the people (visiting/local ppl) there were talking about the place from Thiruvidanthai to OMR being a good future investment ...

                      With the recent Reflections project planned near Thiruvidanthai, I thot it might be a good idea to look around this area since most of ECR before this is little expensive.

                      What would be the avg price of layouts there? I heard avg price per Cent is around 3 L or so, is it true?

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X