Land for 60L, Kottivakkam till Injambakkam, Chennai : Suggestions

Last updated: January 11 2014
45 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Land for 60L, Kottivakkam till Injambakkam, Chennai : Suggestions

Originally posted by RaviCbe View Post
    Why IT SEZs were not setup in ECR stretch so that all builders would have ventured into this stretch needs to be analysed .

Why OMR was chosen with interlinking roads uptil Airport? Why VGP did not convert the vast land for RE Projects?

ECR has CRZ,Acq zones,CE ,BW entry zone with Marshland termination ,Free crossing zone for Cyclones are the Coastal issues associated with it.

Areas having good distance from sea to ECR may escape CRZ and pave way for MSB developments uptil Pondy. If proper 6 lane Road is developed uptil Pondy, then we can see evn the merger of chennai and Pondy and vast land coming into supply zone .
    Ravi the current proposal is 4 lanes or 6 lanes.

Comment

CD, it is 6 lanes
      Originally posted by chennaidesi View Post
      Ravi the current proposal is 4 lanes or 6 lanes.

Comment

6 lanes

Originally posted by Arunag View Post
        CD, it is 6 lanes
        6 lanes till mahabs is approved
        im not sure how many follow every week atleast 3 times amma travels on this road to payyanur bungalow
        the car crosses in the evening and comes back at 6am in the morning

People who follow ECR know whats happening there, Reddykuppam/kanathur encroachements were all demolished
        the highway is a done deal this aatchi particularly with her traveling so frequently

Comment

Hi rajesh here

Can some body tell me the land price in k.g. Emerald beach gated community in devaneri village in e.c.r cheenai

Comment

Originally posted by rajeshsurana View Post
            Can some body tell me the land price in k.g. Emerald beach gated community in devaneri village in e.c.r cheenai
            Last i was there it was 18L a ground
            But please pay a personal visit this place was a like a POND in December 2012 when i went good layout if you want to buy inthe very veryvery front
            there are tons of deals infract i have a Banglore guy trying to sell 2 grounds for 40L for a very very long time not moved at all..
            beware of this layout
            well laid out but intereriors are close to canal
            there are few houses in the front
            it comes close to mamalla rest, petrol bunk opp etc

Instead of this i would look in KINGS nagar on seaside near arcot veerasami house ( kerala style oattu veedu)
            dinesh karthick , madhavan, vivek have all bought there

Comment

KINGS nagar on seaside - any idea on price/availability please, appreciate a response from any known source. TIA

Comment

Originally posted by senras View Post
                KINGS nagar on seaside - any idea on price/availability please, appreciate a response from any known source. TIA
                Going price is 30 to 33L per ground
                BUT please do a SITE visit before buying poperties are not very clearly marked so there is possibility of misrepresentation do your home work
                there is a singh house who is like a baba - there are sites besides his house
                go straight to beach there is arcot veerasamy house there are sites near his house
                if you need a broker info i need to dig its in my india cell phone -
                i found a good guy there who lives in poondhandalam village ADMK guy

Comment

Anyone have any idea about the land cost at ecr-pondy bypass junction (right side). There was a proposal to have mamalla busstand here. Any developments in this area? Close to the adyar ananda bhavan.

Comment

Have you found the going rate in ECR road KG Emerald Beach resort?

Comment

KG Emerald aa vida matteeengala - i have not seen the price moved there for atleast 1 year - still water logging plots in the very front close to ECR are moving the ones in the back are like small pond - nothing wrong - but roads are decent -
                      i would say 20-24L is the range per ground

any one knows price in Kings nagar now near ARCOTTAAAR kerala house ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X