Last updated: January 11 2014
45 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Land for 60L, Kottivakkam till Injambakkam, Chennai : Suggestions

ECR is not for investment.

It is for own use.

Buy a 4 ground plot near the beach & build a nice house with a pool & and a roof top penthouse bedroom and lounge bar facing the ocean.

Forget about RoI,rest of messy Chennai and CMDA.

Life style & business are two different things you do not want to mix both.

Just make sure you have enough Watchmans, Drivers, Servent to clean & cook.

Principle residence is all about lifestyle not Investment.

Would you think an ML550 or an A5 as an investment? Guys who drive European/German cars will never buy Japanese or American cars again in their life time (for own use)

When it comes to lifestyle, No compromise - Innaki Setha nalaiku paal.
    Last edited January 10 2014, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Boss but a BMW 5 series or even a 3 is retaining better value in the last model year revision

I won't totally agree ECR is not investment
      If your motivations includes investment and other facets I don't want to mention May be I will use the word avoidance and shades..
      The cumulative "benefit" will beat all cagr calculations

But like I mentioned the investment objective and premise are totally personalized ...

Also if you apply 20 year time horizon the properties that have exponential growth potential are in the ECR belt as the classical FSI based how much sellable sqft can I produce and what is the value of a sqft of flat costs in does not apply here,
      The buyers come here for what you mentioned lifestyle and it will command and carry a premium....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Agree with SR. If u can spot the right opportunities there is money to made in ecr. Bought 2 grounds near Kg emerald in 2003 for 2.5l. Now trading at 20-25l for 1 ground.

Comment

If you look at Neelangarai in 2006 was 18 to 20L a ground and its about 1.5-1.75C=2C a ground depending on various parameters
          the growth has been staggering since 2006-7 in this corridor particularly with corporation expansion laying of roads and ECR expansion
          there will always be a premium to pay all the way to mahabs over a period of time, need to be patient.
          waterfront and beachfront will always command premium and its a universal truth regardless of which country or continent you look at.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X