Collapse

Rajparis Crystal Springs, Rajparis Civil Constructions, Madambakkam, Chennai

Last updated: February 23 2019
13 | Posts
4454 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rajparis Crystal Springs, Rajparis Civil Constructions, Madambakkam, Chennai

hi all, just opening a thread for the happenings or comments of crystal springs. I am planning to book one. Any one already booked here or experts, enlight hows the rental value and appreciation here. Can this only be for end user or as investment as well.
    Last edited May 20 2015, 04:32 PM.

Re : Rajparis Crystal Springs, Rajparis Civil Constructions, Madambakkam, Chennai

Hi Experts,
    Expecting ur opinion on pros and cons on Crystal Spring Phase 2? what could be the sq.ft rate ? any idea on booking date ??

Comment

Re : Rajparis Crystal Springs, Rajparis Civil Constructions, Madambakkam, Chennai

Last I heard, Rajparis expected the official launch price to be around 4.5 K matching the pricing for Parsn project well before this. But I assume they wud need to price it around 4 K to generate enthusiasm!

I spoke to myproptree, they claim to be involved in the whole packaging of this project , in line , next to the builder. So you can try calling them using the number on their website. This was the only project they kept speaking about, with me.

Comment

Read somewhere that this one is close to burial ground. Please verify it before buying.

At 4000Rs, it wud be expensive, Navins @4250 (Starwud Towers) wud be a better option as it is close to medavakkam.

Also, I am not sure about connectivity options to OMR . For example if some one has to go to Navalur in car from crystal springs.

Comment

al, thx for the reply..i visited this site on saturday. They have 1 2bhk left in phase 1, which is abt 3850/sqft. (completion on early next year). phase 2 they are planning to launch by pongal. I doubt if it will be at 4.5k, as the guy over here told he can take up the booking now at the same rate of 3850 for phase 2 now. Because hes confident abt selling the remaining on in phase 1 but not the remaining 400 flats of phase 2 (2yrs completion). So i doubt a big increase in this price.

Location: Graveyard is there and phase 2 one side people may get affected, but not phase 1. This will be the last construction in that road, due to the restriction of floors (power lines). Hence you cant see development beyond this project. And Navin's 4250 is a joke, you get around 60 lakhs for starting 2bhk. But location wise its way before and is good.

Overall, i have mixed reactions on this project.. if i had more choices in phase 1, i would have gone for this.

Comment

Where is the graveyard exactly? I am intrested in starwood. Is there any advantage of rajparis over naveen project?

Comment

• jeffersonstainer
              jeffersonstainer commented
              Editing a comment
              Is there a grave yard nearby the project ? Will it affect the residential complex ?

graveyard is walkable distance from rajparis.. immediately in the left side of santhosapuram road. Navin is few kms upfront towards medavakkam (near goldwinner factory)..

Comment

Hi All,
              Any updates regarding Crystal springs phase II which was on Pre- Launch stage this Credia Fairpro -2016. And to bring it to your notice they mentioned the price as Rs. 3399/- for the first 10 bookings. Have anybody have shown interest. Block 6 is going to be open. Your inputs would be helpful.

Comment

I had a bad experience with Rajparis due to the delay in completion.

I booked a flat in Block 1 of Rajparis Ramnivas on Nov 2015. I paid 90% of the flat cost in Dec 2015 through a bank loan.
                At the time of booking, the builder promised possession by Jan 2016. All their marketing materials and posters were printed with Jan 2016 as the possession date.

When I visited the site in March 2016, there was no progress from what was on Nov 2016. It is June now and still they haven't got the Completion Certificate. Now they are promising August as the possession date but I highly suspect that given the state of the project and the phase at which the construction is happening.

I have planned many things based on their promised delivery date and now I'm facing lot of issues due to the delay. I'm paying a high EMI as-well as the rent for the past 6 months.

People who are planning to buy, be careful with the builder and don't believe the promises that they make. Also they will be charging heavily for even minor customization. Beware of this if you are planning to book your flat.

Comment

Has anyone booked in phase-2 ? Amazed to see that they have revised the price.
                  Last edited May 8 2017, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X