Anyone booked in this project? Please share your thoughts.

Project Name: ETA Verde
Location: On Arcot Road, Valasaravakkam, opp to naihaa mall, 1 km from Porur Junction
Price: base rate of 6100/sq.ft for first 15 bookings
Residential Total Floors: 2 basement + stilt + 11 floors
Residential Total Units: 128 ( 2bhk + 3 bhk ) in 1.3 acres, 1200 to 1900 sqft
Commercial: 8 floors in separate 1 acre
Separate entrance for Residence and Commercial
Possession Date: Dec 2015
Amenities: Swimming pool for adults & kids, gym, mini home theatre, club house, intercom, gen backup for common areas, landscaped garden, Children play area
Some units contain private terrace which will cost extra ( 1/3 rd of the cost )

Do you think it worth the price in that location? AREL Cerus was 7500 in Arcot main road, saligramam; Lancor which is 2 km from ETA-Verde towards vadapalani in arcot road charge 9500/sqft (why they charge so much? ), Tulip Horizon charge 7200/sq.ft which is in arunachalam road, saligramam - 800 meters to reach arcot road. Experts please give your opinion about this project.
Read more
40 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Update 24/12/2013 - Not yet received info mail from them as promised. Meanwhile saw a re sale flat in Arcot main road.. Fingers crossed
    CommentQuote
  • Now the price is 7200, they are holding about 40 higher floor units for future sale. About 20 units available now as per mkt team. Only about 50% sold. Possession by Dec 2016.

What about this area? Price appreciation on handover? Any idea on rentals?

It's only 128 units, will there be any significant delay (6 months delay has become normal insignificant/acceptable delay!!)
    CommentQuote
  • Is it not overpriced?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Now the price increased to Rs.7700, still many units unsold.
    CommentQuote
  • In areas like vembuliamman kovil st virugambakkam even second hand flats are going at 9k . considering this 7700 is not that costly that too for a project on the main road. But no idea about completion risk
    CommentQuote
  • Few of these big builders like DLF, ETA are sometimes in news for wrong reasons- IT issues, regulatory issues etc. so completion risk is a big factor, specifically foe entry at launch level, having they suck 40% within few months.
    CommentQuote
  • Is this a joke? The website construction progress is still at ground work since the past one year. Has it not been updated or has there been no progress at all?

General trend seems to be hold on to unsold inventory rather than look at price correction, with hopes that sales will stabilize. But the original problem is that is that it is overpriced. I am very glad we decided to buy a resale flat rather than deal with this nonsense.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by soni77
    Is this a joke? The website construction progress is still at ground work since the past one year. Has it not been updated or has there been no progress at all?

Thats strange. I just had a glance a month back or so and they had already raised 1 or 2 towers and there is some amount of progress and buzzing work. But I dont know if they are going as per schedule, but for the recent performances of ETA, they seem to be doing better in this project.

Buyers can mention if progess = promised!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vettipayyan
    Thats strange. I just had a glance a month back or so and they had already raised 1 or 2 towers and there is some amount of progress and buzzing work. But I dont know if they are going as per schedule, but for the recent performances of ETA, they seem to be doing better in this project.

Buyers can mention if progess = promised!

Verde | ETA STAR

I can confirm that the pics in the construction update website is what I saw in January 2014. But if the work on ground is more then it's fine. Even then I don't think progress=promised? I hope some buyers clarify..
    Could you post pics of the work, as the ETA people don't seem too involved in updating the website.
    CommentQuote
  • This project is now complete and is awaiting CC. They are in the news again for tax issues. Is it safe to invest in their project now as it almost complete?
    CommentQuote