Verde, Eta Star Property Developers Limited, Valasaravakkam, Chennai

Last updated: January 12 2017
40 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Verde, Eta Star Property Developers Limited, Valasaravakkam, Chennai

Originally posted by thessfan View Post
    There is a big news piece in the Hindu today that Income Tax department has initiated recovery proceedings on Rs. 380 Crore of cross-border transfers done by ETA Star. This has been upheld by Madras High Court. Hopefully, this will not have a major impact on the company.
    Thanks for the info. I haven't yet received promised mail from the sales executives. Wonder if this news has anything to do with it.
    Will wait for matters to clear, developers need money to develop the project..and with 380 crores banaal.. can't take risks.

Comment

Update 24/12/2013 - Not yet received info mail from them as promised. Meanwhile saw a re sale flat in Arcot main road.. Fingers crossed

Comment

Now the price is 7200, they are holding about 40 higher floor units for future sale. About 20 units available now as per mkt team. Only about 50% sold. Possession by Dec 2016.

What about this area? Price appreciation on handover? Any idea on rentals?

It's only 128 units, will there be any significant delay (6 months delay has become normal insignificant/acceptable delay!!)

Comment

Is it not overpriced?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Now the price increased to Rs.7700, still many units unsold.

Comment

In areas like vembuliamman kovil st virugambakkam even second hand flats are going at 9k . considering this 7700 is not that costly that too for a project on the main road. But no idea about completion risk

Comment

Few of these big builders like DLF, ETA are sometimes in news for wrong reasons- IT issues, regulatory issues etc. so completion risk is a big factor, specifically foe entry at launch level, having they suck 40% within few months.

Comment

Is this a joke? The website construction progress is still at ground work since the past one year. Has it not been updated or has there been no progress at all?

General trend seems to be hold on to unsold inventory rather than look at price correction, with hopes that sales will stabilize. But the original problem is that is that it is overpriced. I am very glad we decided to buy a resale flat rather than deal with this nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by soni77 View Post
                    Is this a joke? The website construction progress is still at ground work since the past one year. Has it not been updated or has there been no progress at all?
                    Thats strange. I just had a glance a month back or so and they had already raised 1 or 2 towers and there is some amount of progress and buzzing work. But I dont know if they are going as per schedule, but for the recent performances of ETA, they seem to be doing better in this project.

Buyers can mention if progess = promised!

Comment

Originally posted by vettipayyan View Post
                      Thats strange. I just had a glance a month back or so and they had already raised 1 or 2 towers and there is some amount of progress and buzzing work. But I dont know if they are going as per schedule, but for the recent performances of ETA, they seem to be doing better in this project.

Buyers can mention if progess = promised!
                      Verde | ETA STAR

I can confirm that the pics in the construction update website is what I saw in January 2014. But if the work on ground is more then it's fine. Even then I don't think progress=promised? I hope some buyers clarify..
                      Could you post pics of the work, as the ETA people don't seem too involved in updating the website.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X