Sort by :
Filter by :
Uthandi comes under cmda limit, then how panchayat approval applies there, did u asked the builder regarding thisCommentQuote0Flag
- uthandi still does not come under cmda . cmda has notified that panchayat can give approval in a 2009 addendum order.CommentQuote0Flag
- any input members ?
- Is it frm RAMs builder?Originally Posted by veegeekskany input members ?
- no its not from ram builders.CommentQuote0Flag
- Villa developments are generally sold at premium.
You are paying for clean streets, organized surrounding houses, neighbourhood, etc.
3.4C might be a close to a right price if the specs and construction quality is luxury.
By the way, there are villa devlopments at this price in many places.
BBSL (or BBCL I forgot) has one project called Sand Shore at Palavakkam sold at 2.9C, thier last units a year ago.
Green Tree has some projects in the ECR California villas and some other grouup housing in Neelangarai, look at Bay Influence by Vijay Shanthi.
Also consider Olympia at Prelaunch prices.
Another alternative is a older bunglow in Neelangarai (good locality), should cost around 4C.CommentQuote0Flag
- panchayat approval not valid
Approval by cmda only for plots beyond 500 meters. For other plots, only panchayat approval is obtained which is of no use in the long run.CommentQuote0Flag