Hope all of you are doing great !! :-)

Thought, it would be nice if we can maintain in one place - the various websites/blogs that all of us visit regularly to stay up-to-date on RE (Chennai).

Only links & at-most a single line description please :-)

BTW, Do we already have one such thread?

Weekly one of us can probably summarize the links and put them together if req. Something similar to what Clairvoyant did with "Projects to Visit" thread.

Thanks ! to stay up-to-date on RE (Chennai).

Only links & at-most a single line description please :-)

BTW, Do we already have one such thread?

Weekly one of us can probably summarize the links and put them together if req. Something similar to what Clairvoyant did with "Projects to Visit" thread.

Thanks !
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I found this to be really useful - PlaceToLive.in - Blogs
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks

Thanks for the information the link to the Blog is very good for new projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Good initiative RC. To know impact on Chennai RE- one should keep tab on both global and Indian property trends. Will share some of the links from bookmarks.
    CommentQuote
  • As promised, my picks:

Chennai:

1. Skyscrapercity is one forum which I follow closely for past 7-8 years. It's very rare you miss happenings on Chennai here and never miss the city. The forumers are one of the passionate lot I have come across; with refreshing views. Probably if you look at no. of posts- nearest city is in the ratio of 1:3 Chennai - SkyscraperCity

2. Chennaimetblogs used to be good once upon a time.

3. Most of the leading dailies have indepth coverage on realty- choose both side of wings to get fair objective

4. Do scout for realty trends/reports from analysts/agencies like CBRE, Trammell Crow, Knightfrank, Hamptons etc..

5. I believe- Geo-politics and Weather plays big role on property trends
    CommentQuote
  • I used to visit this blog.

http://blog.residentsinc.com/
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote