Last updated: January 14 2013
5 | Posts
1675 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sriperumpudur Royal Lands, Cooperative Maha Nagar, Chennai

Hi All,

Can anyone throw light on this project? I think Phase 2 is opened in this project ? Is it worth to but plot here ?
    Will Govt require this land for Greenfield Airport??
    Anyone bought plot with this society ?

Projects

Re : Sriperumpudur Royal Lands, Cooperative Maha Nagar, Chennai

have bought their plot in thiruvallur - nungambakkam village. seems to be alright.

Comment

What is the price he is quoting today?
      I looked at this couple of months back, was impressed with the maintenance, locality and to an extent the price as well. Even the documents which they provided are clear...title is clear. I dont see any reason to back out and so I am also planning to invest here itself.
      I have couple of questions which localites will be the right person to answer.
      1. The price as per guideline value is categorized under Special residential class I. I am not sure if such properties can be given such a high classification. Guideline value for other areas are not even half the price as this. Does it mean they have some political background to get this arranged? Is this a threat

2. The registration is not performed on a stamp paper as it is a cooperative society. Do you see any issue here?

Originally posted by vallalraja View Post
      Hi All,

Can anyone throw light on this project? I think Phase 2 is opened in this project ? Is it worth to but plot here ?
      Will Govt require this land for Greenfield Airport??
      Anyone bought plot with this society ?

Projects

Comment

Any update Vallalraja?

Comment

Originally posted by Int123 View Post
          Any update Vallalraja?
          Hi,
          Sorry for late response.. I seen this plot ad in Vijay tv and per sq ft rte seems ~1000.I dont remember exactly.. Regarding stamp paper, I do not have any idea and I am hearing this first time..Please contact them and share ur views on this..

Comment

Price is 600

I enquiries and got the legal verification done. Infact it was a clean chit wih documents available from more than 50 years, EC, POA, Patta etc.
            I checked the latest price and it still stands at 600 and they have not got approval to increase the price.
            I am planning to go for it... there are about 50-60 plots remaining but most of the prime ones are sold. my selection of plot is still in progress.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X