Last updated: July 21 2016
169 | Posts
29715 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queries Krishna Nagar Kelambakkam Chennai

Hi,
    Does anyone has idea about the plots in Krishna Nagar ,Kelambakkam?
    Last edited December 30 2012, 01:36 AM.

Re : Queries Krishna Nagar Kelambakkam Chennai

Yes this place comes near to the ashram and backside of Rajini garden. Almost the plots are 1.5 grounds and panchayat approved only. Dont know the current price as might be 1000 to 1100 per Sq.ft.

Comment

MasterS: Thanks for the reply...seems you are well worsed with that area..Also can u pls help me in providing further details like, is tat layout real worth for tat value considering 1,000/- to 1,100/-sqft as it is Panchayat apprd only..Is there any residential construction going on in tat layout??

Thanks in advance,,

Comment

Yes its an developing area and there are some flats which is already in construction and its a residential area. Not sure on the price as said earlier but worth an investment if looking for long term.

Comment

Yesterday i visited this KrishnaNagar layout & was surprised to see a lot of changes than 6 month before when i visited last..I could see many upcoming residential construction including 2 new appartments. Somehow im quiet impressed with this layout though its Panchayat approved & all the plots comes in a regular size of 3600sqft.. Negotiating with a deal over there. Hope will clinch it soon & will inform u guys if i do so with the details ASAP.. Thanx

Comment

Originally posted by ShenMorgan View Post
            Yesterday i visited this KrishnaNagar layout & was surprised to see a lot of changes than 6 month before when i visited last..I could see many upcoming residential construction including 2 new appartments. Somehow im quiet impressed with this layout though its Panchayat approved & all the plots comes in a regular size of 3600sqft.. Negotiating with a deal over there. Hope will clinch it soon & will inform u guys if i do so with the details ASAP.. Thanx
            Can You please mark this layout in wikimapia?

Comment

Originally posted by cruise_1982 View Post
              Hi Cruise,
              Yeah i have marked it as Krishna Nagar , Kelambakkam in Wikimapia..you can find it now. Its exactly behind Actor Rajini Kanth's farm House & adjacent to Sushil Hari International School..

Comment

Originally posted by cruise_1982 View Post
                HI Cruise_1982,
                I have finalised the Plot atlast. Closed the deal for Rs,1,111/sqft (3600sqft plot.for 40 lakhs)..The whole Krishna Nagar layout is Panchayat Approved only.

Comment

Here are the Few pics taken at Krishna nagar layout Kelambakkam for your views..
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ShenMorgan View Post
                    HI Cruise_1982,
                    I have finalised the Plot atlast. Closed the deal for Rs,1,111/sqft (3600sqft plot.for 40 lakhs)..The whole Krishna Nagar layout is Panchayat Approved only.
                    With land acquisition for kelambakkam overpass and 4 lane expansion etc is advisable to buy panchayat layout in kelambakkam
                    Im sure end use would be ok but investment is so hard to sell panchayat plots
                    i have first experience

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X