Collapse

Queries Krishna Nagar Kelambakkam Chennai

Last updated: July 21 2016
169 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Queries Krishna Nagar Kelambakkam Chennai

important message (Read for your safety)

hi friends i ask so many details bcox this layout was made by my grandfather sundravadivelan(Sri Balaji Estates) on 1966....and as of now what my grand father told is he sold around 20 to 30 plots only in that.So be careful while u purchase it.If they say its irrevocable Power of Attorney by Sundaravadivelan then you people are in wrong hands..the actual owner was settled all the funds and receipt of the same is with us..since it is irrevocable n purchase power with full settlement it cannot be cancelled..so be careful friends....

Comment

Originally posted by balajiestate View Post
      hi friends i ask so many details bcox this layout was made by my grandfather sundravadivelan(Sri Balaji Estates) on 1966....and as of now what my grand father told is he sold around 20 to 30 plots only in that.So be careful while u purchase it.If they say its irrevocable Power of Attorney by Sundaravadivelan then you people are in wrong hands..the actual owner was settled all the funds and receipt of the same is with us..since it is irrevocable n purchase power with full settlement it cannot be cancelled..so be careful friends....
      What happened to the rest of the 100+ plots? Who has the selling rights for them? Your family?

Comment

yes of course...it is...so if u ppl r buying it please be careful...if u have the layout sketch send me i will conform u....thts y first i asked abt it if it is 1966 layout....so if u come cross anyone telling tht sundaravadivelan im only..then better let us know...we will take proper legal n criminal action.But be clear that it does not apply to those plots which he had sold during 70's itself....

Comment

If so, can u pls share the details of Survery numbers & plot numbers related that your family still holds? It may be useful for the forum members as u said.

Comment

thats wht mr.shen i told 1966 layout sundaravadivelan 28yrs and rajeswari 21yrs joint power...u can see....if it is not then im really sorry sir.if so better be cautious....

Comment

Originally posted by ShenMorgan View Post
              HI Cruise_1982,
              I have finalised the Plot atlast. Closed the deal for Rs,1,111/sqft (3600sqft plot.for 40 lakhs)..The whole Krishna Nagar layout is Panchayat Approved only.
              Hi ShenMorgan,
              Congratulations and welcome to the neighborhood.
              Me and my friends have few plots in Krishna Nagar which we bought few years back.
              We are planning to initiate some activity and as a first step we have put a small hut in one of the friends plot.

I'm very new to this forum and this is my first post. Just wanted to check, Is there a way to do a PRIVATE MESSAGE to you in this forum?

Comment

New Layout open for sale just adjacent to this krishna nagar. Almost 80 plots ranging from 900 sqft to 2400 sqft priced Rs 1,600/sqft ( Unapproved/ panchayat approved ) & not DTCP approved. I Personally feel the price is very much on higher side inspite of having only 23ft & 24 ft roads within the layout when compared to Krishna Nagar where few resale plots are available around Rs 1,200/sqft on 30 ft & 40 ft Road.

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

Comment

hi...see i asked the survey number bcox i wanna compare with wht i have....anyways all t best folks....all i want its not to make things complicated n just help u guys...if u guys still wanna go ahead n test urself..well n gud..all t best

Comment

What is the name of this new layout? Is this the one on Main Road?

New Layout open for sale just adjacent to this krishna nagar. Almost 80 plots ranging from 900 sqft to 2400 sqft priced Rs 1,600/sqft ( Unapproved/ panchayat approved ) & not DTCP approved. I Personally feel the price is very much on higher side inspite of having only 23ft & 24 ft roads within the layout when compared to Krishna Nagar where few resale plots are available around Rs 1,200/sqft on 30 ft & 40 ft Road.

Comment

I think you are referring to this layout, found the PDF in another forum. Since my phone doesn't permit uploading PDF, I've uploaded low resolution screen capture.

I don't understand why this panchayat approved layout with 24' wide road is selling for so high!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X