Hi,
Does anyone has idea about the plots in Krishna Nagar ,Kelambakkam?
Read more
157 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi machan,

Did you bought a plot in Midwood avenue.. I am planning to buy one there... please let me know your opinion..

Thanks,
    Nandha
    CommentQuote
  • Recently visited this place..

Very well developing Layout.

I own a plot here in this layout..2400sqft.

Planning to sell. what price can i expect if i sell now..

Any views..

Regards
    Rajavelu
    CommentQuote
  • kindly some board members let me know... what price can i expect if i sell now..?
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone visited mid-wood avenue ? Is it very interior ?
    CommentQuote
  • yes i did few months back....Plot sizes in Midwood avenue are horrible..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rajavelug
    yes i did few months back....Plot sizes in Midwood avenue are horrible..

Oh ok. And do you know the current price per sqft in krishna nagar, kelambakkam ?
    CommentQuote
  • Heard from a builder next to my plot there.

Approx: 2100.rs/sqft last registered value in the layout
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rshnk90
    Oh ok. And do you know the current price per sqft in krishna nagar, kelambakkam ?

Hi,
    One of my friend registered a Plot (3600sqft) for Rs 57.5 Lakhs Last week. So the Current price in Krishna nagar is around Rs 1,600/sqft approx. Hope this should help you out. If you want i can be specific about the Plot number he registered. PM me.

Shen Morgan
    CommentQuote
  • How to PM here...? i am new here.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ShenMorgan
    Hi,
    One of my friend registered a Plot (3600sqft) for Rs 57.5 Lakhs Last week. So the Current price in Krishna nagar is around Rs 1,600/sqft approx. Hope this should help you out. If you want i can be specific about the Plot number he registered. PM me.

Shen Morgan

How to PM here..? i am new here..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rajavelug
    How to PM here...? i am new here.

First for all to send and receive PM your posts should 10 ( after 10th post wait for few hours )

Private messaging system as well as signatures have been turned OFF for members with less than 10 posts. This is to help combat brokers signing up and messaging members off the bat, which we have received complaints on, and signature spammers

How to PM

You can click their name of that person to whom u want to send PM on any post they have made, and you should see the option to send them a PM

Go to profile of member to whom u want to send PM u will see contact info option then u will see send a private message

If u still have any issues, do post .

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Thanx...information was helpful.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys

I am planning to invest on an apartment which is under construction in Krishna Nagar, could you please help me to get the current price/sq ft there? Also still the road is not in place due to some issue seems, any update on that too? Thanks in Advance!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manikandanm
    Friends,

Can any one of you please help me on the above query? Thanks!

When I buy, I am unable to find any owner. Actually even unable to find any advertisement in papers or property websites from brokers. This layout is more than 40 years old. It is hard to find even brokers who knows availability of plots, so you can understand how hard it might to know plots owner's contact details. I have plot(s) here, this thread starter own a plot and I helped one of my friend to buy... but I believe none of them will sell. You need to contact people who bought very long before.

If any plot available, enquire a lot, make proper due diligence. As this layout is very old, you need to be extra careful which I explained in Krishna nagar threads - make a search in google, you will find all the threads and read completely. Type the below words in google to find all krishna nagar threads
    Krishna Nagar Site:indianrealestateforum.com

May I know your purpose of buying.. construction of house or investment? If for construction, don't need to pay OSR when regularise, just get building plan approval and shall construct, because this layout is formed before 1980 and equivalent to DTCP. Private message me through this forum, I can help you in whatever way possible to me. All the best!
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks a lot LandLogix for your inputs. I am certainly looking for a plot to build a home but my budget is 25L. I know that I need to stretch my budget in order to buy a plot in Krishna Nagar and I can do that to certain extent.

Iam planning to start the construction after 2 years and I am looking for 1 ground plot. I am getting offers in Green Mines before Adayar Cooperative Society layout and in Maha Pallava Nagar. Can you give your suggestions on these layouts? I reside outside India. Thanks in advance!
    CommentQuote