Collapse

Queries Krishna Nagar Kelambakkam Chennai

Last updated: July 21 2016
169 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Queries Krishna Nagar Kelambakkam Chennai

yes i did few months back....Plot sizes in Midwood avenue are horrible..

Comment

Originally posted by Rajavelug View Post
      yes i did few months back....Plot sizes in Midwood avenue are horrible..

Oh ok. And do you know the current price per sqft in krishna nagar, kelambakkam ?

Comment

Heard from a builder next to my plot there.

Approx: 2100.rs/sqft last registered value in the layout

Comment

Originally posted by rshnk90 View Post
          Oh ok. And do you know the current price per sqft in krishna nagar, kelambakkam ?
          Hi,
          One of my friend registered a Plot (3600sqft) for Rs 57.5 Lakhs Last week. So the Current price in Krishna nagar is around Rs 1,600/sqft approx. Hope this should help you out. If you want i can be specific about the Plot number he registered. PM me.

Shen Morgan

Comment

How to PM here...? i am new here.

Comment

Originally posted by ShenMorgan View Post
              Hi,
              One of my friend registered a Plot (3600sqft) for Rs 57.5 Lakhs Last week. So the Current price in Krishna nagar is around Rs 1,600/sqft approx. Hope this should help you out. If you want i can be specific about the Plot number he registered. PM me.

Shen Morgan
              How to PM here..? i am new here..

Comment

Originally posted by Rajavelug View Post
                How to PM here...? i am new here.
                First for all to send and receive PM your posts should 10 ( after 10th post wait for few hours )

Private messaging system as well as signatures have been turned OFF for members with less than 10 posts. This is to help combat brokers signing up and messaging members off the bat, which we have received complaints on, and signature spammers

How to PM

You can click their name of that person to whom u want to send PM on any post they have made, and you should see the option to send them a PM

Go to profile of member to whom u want to send PM u will see contact info option then u will see send a private message

If u still have any issues, do post .

Thanks
                NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Thanx...information was helpful.

Comment

Guys

I am planning to invest on an apartment which is under construction in Krishna Nagar, could you please help me to get the current price/sq ft there? Also still the road is not in place due to some issue seems, any update on that too? Thanks in Advance!

Comment

Originally posted by manikandanm
                      Friends,

Can any one of you please help me on the above query? Thanks!
                      When I buy, I am unable to find any owner. Actually even unable to find any advertisement in papers or property websites from brokers. This layout is more than 40 years old. It is hard to find even brokers who knows availability of plots, so you can understand how hard it might to know plots owner's contact details. I have plot(s) here, this thread starter own a plot and I helped one of my friend to buy... but I believe none of them will sell. You need to contact people who bought very long before.

If any plot available, enquire a lot, make proper due diligence. As this layout is very old, you need to be extra careful which I explained in Krishna nagar threads - make a search in google, you will find all the threads and read completely. Type the below words in google to find all krishna nagar threads
                      Krishna Nagar Site:indianrealestateforum.com

May I know your purpose of buying.. construction of house or investment? If for construction, don't need to pay OSR when regularise, just get building plan approval and shall construct, because this layout is formed before 1980 and equivalent to DTCP. Private message me through this forum, I can help you in whatever way possible to me. All the best!
                      Last edited May 15 2014, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X