Dear All,

Can anyone suggest to plot or Flat which is good for investment or property which have good appreciation potential?

Need you help
Read more
23 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • anyday land will appreciate more than flat, not just twice but multiple times of your investment there is no doubt about it.
    where to buy land depends upon your budget and number of years you are ready to wait.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Shakishaki,

Thank you for the response.

I'm looking for appreciation in 5 years. Not much familiar in south after Guindy.

Providing location and details highly appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • what is your budget. depending on that i will suggest. just go through google map of south chennai, before i suggest .thats how i bought my land
    CommentQuote
  • shakishaki

Congrats !!! Can you elaborate on usage of google map to lock your plot ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vjkumar
    Hi Shakishaki,

Thank you for the response.

I'm looking for appreciation in 5 years. Not much familiar in south after Guindy.

Providing location and details highly appreciated.

Originally Posted by shakishaki
    what is your budget. depending on that i will suggest. just go through google map of south chennai, before i suggest .thats how i bought my land

Originally Posted by Arunag
    shakishaki

Congrats !!! Can you elaborate on usage of google map to lock your plot ??

I guess he said it in the context of the bold text to familiarize with geography before zeroing in on a specific area.
    CommentQuote
  • glad that u understood what i meant by saying go through google map to be familiar with places and the locations. before buying.
    people like Arunag are there in this forum just waiting for an oppurtunity to make fun and critisize others suggestions.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Mr.Shakishaki

That was not really my intention. Instead of misinterpreting your statement, thought of asking you the clarification. Just check all my posts I never make any fun and crtisize others suggestions/comments.

If my question hurts you in some r other way then sorry for that
    CommentQuote
  • Assuming OP is NRI and not familiar with Chennai,

One word for better place to invest - OMR

Hundreds of Developers, wide choice, choose one and relax.

Has wide range starting from 20L 1 BHK to 2C+.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Arunag
    Hello Mr.Shakishaki

That was not really my intention. Instead of misinterpreting your statement, thought of asking you the clarification. Just check all my posts I never make any fun and crtisize others suggestions/comments.

If my question hurts you in some r other way then sorry for that

So cool of you to reply like this.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Shakishaki,

Looking around 40-45L budget.

Seems that OMR or GSR shall be best pick based on the trends.

Can any one validate my decision?

Looking for your suggestion on flats... Even plot with good security will be considered

Thanks for respondents in advance
    CommentQuote
  • @Anurag... actually i should appologize to you for misunderstanding your statement. anyways its your greatness to apologize.
    @VjKUMAR if you are residing in chennai go for land. for 40-50lacs you can get 1200 sft land in OMR in perungudi and thoraipakkam. its best bet bec it has all the requirements and close to adayar where the prices are double
    if you are not residing in chennai go for apartment in the above places. though many may suggest.
    my second choice will be Urapakkam in GST. bec it has excellent connectivity by rail and road to city. and close to upcoming monorail in vandalur. though many may suggest.
    my second choice will be Urapakkam in GST. bec it has excellent connectivity by rail and road to city. and close to upcoming monorail in vandalur.
    CommentQuote
  • No problem shakishaki ....:) Happy forumming
    @Anurag... actually i should appologize to you for misunderstanding your statement. anyways its your greatness to apologize.
    @VjKUMAR if you are residing in chennai go for land. for 40-50lacs you can get 1200 sft land in OMR in perungudi and thoraipakkam. its best bet bec it has all the requirements and close to adayar where the prices are double
    if you are not residing in chennai go for apartment in the above places. though many may suggest.
    my second choice will be Urapakkam in GST. bec it has excellent connectivity by rail and road to city. and close to upcoming monorail in vandalur.
    CommentQuote
  • Adding to your place list .. Porur and East Tambaram, Camp roads, POnmar are good areas for investment

@Anurag... actually i should appologize to you for misunderstanding your statement. anyways its your greatness to apologize.
    CommentQuote
  • Many Options in OMR

For 1.75-2C Budget, Choose Shols area.
    Option1 - You can get 1G plot for 85L in decent location. Build a 3000sqft duplex house for 75L-1C.
    Option2 - Choose a Villa, in Siruseri area or Kelambakkam.

For 1-1.25C Budget,
    high end flat in Hira, might get a 1600sqft 3-bhk unit.
    or 3-bhk in Shols.
    or a 2000+ sqft 4-bhk in Siruseri
    or 2 3-bhk flats in Kelambakkam.

For 75L-1C,
    3-bhk Siruseri
    3-bhk low end flat in Shols.

Under 75L,
    Siruseri and beyond
    or 2-bhk in Shols

Under 50L,
    beyond shols only,
    plots in Thiruporur.
    CommentQuote
  • K11,

Just curious to know why Navalur was not included in the list. Any reason?

Originally Posted by k11
    Many Options in OMR

For 1.75-2C Budget, Choose Shols area.
    Option1 - You can get 1G plot for 85L in decent location. Build a 3000sqft duplex house for 75L-1C.
    Option2 - Choose a Villa, in Siruseri area or Kelambakkam.

For 1-1.25C Budget,
    high end flat in Hira, might get a 1600sqft 3-bhk unit.
    or 3-bhk in Shols.
    or a 2000+ sqft 4-bhk in Siruseri
    or 2 3-bhk flats in Kelambakkam.

For 75L-1C,
    3-bhk Siruseri
    3-bhk low end flat in Shols.

Under 75L,
    Siruseri and beyond
    or 2-bhk in Shols

Under 50L,
    beyond shols only,
    plots in Thiruporur.