Dear All,

I found one plot which is located in Krishnapuri layout. It is on the right side of Guduvanchery to Adhanoor road.The GPS co-ordinate for this place is 12.861877,80.05357. you can use this to locate the plot in google map.

There is a lake on the the left side of this road stretch which makes me scary. It is 2 plots away from the road which is going to be extended as 80 ft road. Apart from that, the place is easily accessible by share autos which ply from Guduvanchery to Adhanoor village.

I want your opinion of this area in terms of water stagnation,Risk due to road extension and what is the price of this area.

Please advice.
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by satyam1
    Dear All,

I found one plot which is located in Krishnapuri lay out. It is on the right side of Guduvanchery to Adhanoor road.The GPS co-ordinate for this place is 12.861877,80.05357. you can use this to locate the plot in googlemap.

There is a lake on the the left side of this road stretch which makes me scary. It is 2 plots away from the road which is goign to be extended as 80 ft road.Apart from that, the place is easily accessible by share autos which ply from Guduvanchery to Adhanoor village.

I want your opinion of this area interms of water stagnation,Risk due to road extension and what is the price of this area.

Please advice.

Hi,

I can identify the place you are referring to. It is the road which leads to urapakkam. It is a very calm place, but little bit downwards leading from adhanoor route. Even I was offered a plot in that layout some time back. What is the sqft rate you have been offered??
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    Thanks for the reply.
    I too got that feedback. In rainy season, water will not be observed by this land quickly..
    they are asking 1700 per sqft. I will ask for 1500 per sqft.ur comment?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by satyam1
    Hi,
    Thanks for the reply.
    I too got that feedback. In rainy season, water will not be observed by this land quickly..
    they are asking 1700 per sqft. I will ask for 1500 per sqft.ur comment?

That is what the local mediators quote. But the actual price should be (50-100)/sq ft lesser. I was offered a 2800 sqft plot in Sadasivam Nagar for the same rate.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    Did you buy the plot in Krishnapuri? Howz the locality?
    What is the current rate there?
    I was offered Rs 2100/sft for a corner plot with negotiable option.

Thanks,
    Kanagu
    CommentQuote
  • After 2 1/2 years you asking this question!!
    CommentQuote
  • He will probably get a reply after 2 1/2 years more ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tokanagu
    Hi,
    Did you buy the plot in Krishnapuri? Howz the locality?
    What is the current rate there?
    I was offered Rs 2100/sft for a corner plot with negotiable option.

Thanks,
    Kanagu

I m not sure about plot in Krishnapuri but I have seen the plot rates in Guduvanchery which were costing around 900/ Sq.Ft. Comparatively your mentioned rates seems costly.
    CommentQuote