Real State of Chennai Real Estate

Last updated: August 17 2009
139 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Real State of Chennai Real Estate

Originally posted by Natarajg007 View Post
    I have already given the link to the prices of the properties in Thirunindravur. Incidentally in Annai INdira nagar the price was 500psft in 2006. Also the folks selling the above land (Ayusha) cant be joking about a price of 625psft! Are people buying from them idiots and only CHatara smart?
    Chatara very clearly has no land, leave alone a salary beyond the few peanuts thrown at him for writing here by the cartel that feeds Wisey! Cheers.

Dear Nat

Yes you are correct. Those who purchase plots for Rs.625 per sft from Ayisha real estate are just IDIOTS.

You know how ayisha sells his plots. He will take the gullible customers in his own vans and cars. Daily many of vehicles are carrying out this work regularly. To get his innocent customers he is giving advertisements in all the leading news papers spending lakhs and lakhs of rupees.

Suppose, 200 persons are visiting his layout daily. Certainly there will be one or 2 IDIOTS among them. Without knowing the realities they will give advance and make the proceedings.

This is how Ayisha and other layout promoters are surviving.

So no can say that Ayisha and the like can never find IDIOTS, whenever they are lucky they get clients.

From my experience what I tell this forum member is : never purchase land from promoters. Instead you can buy resale properties at very lower price.

Thanks

chataara

Comment

As per my observation its very common to quate a High price and at the best negotiation price. Normally the Agent try to sell at high price as they get more commission. Assume that if they quate 1500RS that eventually comes to 1000Rs also. But if you ask the rate to agent he always say the Higher rate. So dont go with the agents rate. Try your own calculated rate.
      Either land or AIR and FOOD. Choice is yours.

Comment

Haven't I mentioned this before?

Originally posted by BigBear View Post
        No more proof needed than this to prove that sellers in Chennai have gone nuts.65 lakhs for Thirunindravur

Folks,

Use quoted price (even if it is 2 years old) to suit your argument.

In another context, abuse quoted price and talk about transacted price, whenever that suits the purpose!!!

Anything to twist data to suit the argument! Thats Nats.

cheers

Comment

Incidentally there is this advt on Property wala
          ]http://www.propertywala.com/properties/1460950[/url]
          Vacant, approv ed housing plot

Housing plot, Thirunindravur, Tiruvallur (Tamil Nadu) - 602024
          Property ID: 1460950
          Posted: 24 Days Back
          Available From: Jul 5, 2009
          Area: 3000 SqFeet
          Facing: West
          Price (Rs): 65,00,000

This means a sqft rate of 2200! Think of the guys who were telling 1000psft is high and the liar MEN telling us all sorts of jokes.

Dear Nat

PAGE NOT FOUND

Sorry, but the page (404;http://www.propertywala.com:80/properties/1460950[/url]) you were looking for cannot be found on ="http://www.propertywala.com/"]www.propertywala.com[/url].
          To search PropertyWala.com please enter your search keywords in the text box below and click "Property Search" to search property listings or click "Site Search" to search the entire site.
          Property SearchSite Search
          For assistance please contact us at infopropertywala.com.
          ="http://www.propertywala.com/"]PropertyWala.com Home[/url]

This is the link you provided.

This means you are nothing but a liar.

Whatever you provide here are lies.

Thanks

chataara

Comment

Originally posted by chataara View Post
            Dear Nat

So far anandxx has not contacted me. Let him contact through private message service. I will give the details of mangadu land.

If it turn out to be true that all I said about mangadu property will you shut your dirty and nasty mouth and run away from this forum.

This is an open challenge to the greatest IDIOT of this forum.

Thanks

chataara
            You as per your opinion is DESPO to sell your land. Anandxx has evinced his interest directly in a message. He is not begging for your IMAGINARY land. So if you really have a land and want to sell then YOU SHOULD BE WRITING TO HIM, not the converse.
            It looks like you are trying to cover one lie with another. Just sell out and scoot or get out of this board. In any case you are the loser! LOL!

Comment

Dear Nat

PAGE NOT FOUND

Sorry, but the page (404;http://www.propertywala.com:80/properties/1460950[/url]) you were looking for cannot be found on ="http://www.propertywala.com/"]www.propertywala.com[/url].
              To search PropertyWala.com please enter your search keywords in the text box below and click "Property Search" to search property listings or click "Site Search" to search the entire site.
              Property SearchSite Search
              For assistance please contact us at infopropertywala.com.
              ="http://www.propertywala.com/"]PropertyWala.com Home[/url]

This is the link you provided.

This means you are nothing but a liar.

Whatever you provide here are lies.

Thanks

chataara
              ]http://www.propertywala.com/properties/1460950[/URL]

The above link works for sure. If you are serious and you know even rudiments of internet search you would have tried Thirunindravur Property wala and got the result. Anyway you are here to lie. So enjoy. BTW, I had also cut and paste the advt. You can go and read that if you are in the stone age as regards searching! Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by wiseman View Post
                Folks,

Use quoted price (even if it is 2 years old) to suit your argument.

In another context, abuse quoted price and talk about transacted price, whenever that suits the purpose!!!

Anything to twist data to suit the argument! Thats Nats.

cheers
                Wisey are you telling me the advt is 2 years old? You have gone bonkers doing menial jobs for the White skinned man! BTW, the advt is dated July 5 2009.
                Vacant, approv ed housing plot

Housing plot, Thirunindravur, Tiruvallur (Tamil Nadu) - 602024
                Property ID: 1460950
                Posted: 25 Days Back
                Available From: Jul 5, 2009
                Area: 3000 SqFeet

As for the price you should not talk about 65L. It is not as if an acre in Thirunindravur will cost 10 rupees and a sqft in RK Salai will cost 10cr!
                It is very clear that Wisey has no understanding of division, ratios and percentages. I think such an IDIOT talking on this board is highly unproductive!

Comment

Dear Nat

Yes you are correct. Those who purchase plots for Rs.625 per sft from Ayisha real estate are just IDIOTS.

You know how ayisha sells his plots. He will take the gullible customers in his own vans and cars. Daily many of vehicles are carrying out this work regularly. To get his innocent customers he is giving advertisements in all the leading news papers spending lakhs and lakhs of rupees.

Suppose, 200 persons are visiting his layout daily. Certainly there will be one or 2 IDIOTS among them. Without knowing the realities they will give advance and make the proceedings.

This is how Ayisha and other layout promoters are surviving.

So no can say that Ayisha and the like can never find IDIOTS, whenever they are lucky they get clients.

From my experience what I tell this forum member is : never purchase land from promoters. Instead you can buy resale properties at very lower price.

Thanks

chataara
                  Well Chatara, if you want to conclude that those who buy are IDIOTS just because you are bearish, then there is no point in talking to you. It just shows that you are the biggest LOOSE on this board. You have bought property, wanted to sell it and yet want price to fall. Something only a LOOSE will do! Next you say anyone who buys is an idiot just because you dont like it.
                  I suspect you need to be chained back to your Kilpauk bed. I wont continue to discuss with an IMBECILE like you. Get back to Kilpauk.
                  Mod, appreciate if you can send such Imbeciles to Kilpauk as a service from IndianRealestateforum. Soon people may get bitten or hit by these loose characters!
                  Cheers.

Comment

Well Chatara, if you want to conclude that those who buy are IDIOTS just because you are bearish, then there is no point in talking to you. It just shows that you are the biggest LOOSE on this board. You have bought property, wanted to sell it and yet want price to fall. Something only a LOOSE will do! Next you say anyone who buys is an idiot just because you dont like it.
                    I suspect you need to be chained back to your Kilpauk bed. I wont continue to discuss with an IMBECILE like you. Get back to Kilpauk.
                    Mod, appreciate if you can send such Imbeciles to Kilpauk as a service from IndianRealestateforum. Soon people may get bitten or hit by these loose characters!
                    Cheers.
                    My dear Nat

Even though you lack the required capacity to argue with me, it is my duty to give clarifications.

I have never told here not to purchase lands. But I have insisted to purchase resale plots. For those who dont have good vision I have given this statement in bold letters.

Ofcourse Idiotic person like you cannot read bold letters.

Again I reiterate here : Those who purchase directly from layout promoters are IDIOTS. And those who purchase resale plots in and around that new layout are Clever.

Thanks

chataara

Comment

You as per your opinion is DESPO to sell your land. Anandxx has evinced his interest directly in a message. He is not begging for your IMAGINARY land. So if you really have a land and want to sell then YOU SHOULD BE WRITING TO HIM, not the converse.
                      It looks like you are trying to cover one lie with another. Just sell out and scoot or get out of this board. In any case you are the loser! LOL!
                      My dear Nat

I am not using this forum to sell my plots. That is not the intention. I am here to write my views abot the RE.

So, while expressing my views I have told about my plots. Also I have told in my replies, the necessity to sell the plots is over.

Even then if mr. anandxx is not able to find suitable plots through other means, he may approach me through private message service. I welcome him to contact.

Once again I challenge you, If anandxx contacts me and if he visits my plots will you run away from this forum. You shameless guy will not accept my challenge.

Thanks

chataara

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X