Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real State of Chennai Real Estate

Collapse
X
Collapse

Real State of Chennai Real Estate

Last updated: August 17 2009
139 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Real State of Chennai Real Estate

    Can you answer this Mr. Nat

    Originally posted by Natarajg007 View Post
    Well why dont you sell it Chatara for 300psft. You dont want to sell it, but will cry that market is falling! What a shame?
    If it is close to Annai Indira nagar then your 300psft is a fools price and if nobody buys it, it maybe because someone like you is confusing them. BTW, are you telling nobody is buying from Aysha for 625psft? Well you cant be helped since I am sure you dont have any piece of land either here or in any place under the sun. You are just speculating with incorrect information.
    Near Annai Indira nagar the price is close to 800 psft.
    Mr. Nat

    Here is the answer for your greedy posts.

    You are telling that near Annai indira nagar the price is Rs.800 per sft.

    Just go through this thread. All your wrong arguments will become lies and false.

    May 27, 2009
    ]http://classifieds.sulekha.com/chennai/real-estate/plots-land/clad.aspx?cid=3444574&nma=MAA[/url]

    NameT. JayakumarArea1845 Sq FeetPriceRs. 7,38,000CityChennaiLocationThiruninravurPlot TypeResidentialShort Description
    1845 Sqft CMDA approved vacant land for sale at Annai Indira Nagar, Thiruninravur. Suitable for Residential and Investment purposes. Price: Rs.7,38,000/-. Contact for more details.




    Description
    J.V. Real Estate offers vacant land for sale:

    • Area: 1845 Sqft
    • Locality: Annai Indira Nagar, Thiruninravur
    • Type: CMDA Approved Vacant Land
    • Suitable for Residential and Investment Purposes
    • Price: Rs.7,38,000/-

    For further details,
    Contact J.V. Real Estate.
    --------------

    Here, in the very annai indira nagar itself (not near annai indira nagar) the quoted price is just Rs.400 per sft. This is not the selling price. Infact there is no sale at all.
    This area is some 4 km before your ayisha real estate layout ie., sahana nagar. Very close to railway station and bus route.
    Hope you will not open your dirty mouth again. If you again speak about this, it will show that you are the greatest shameless person of this world.

    Thanks

    chataara
    Last edited by chataara; August 1 2009, 12:14 PM.

    Comment


    • Re : Real State of Chennai Real Estate

      Dear friends

      If you go through the thread given above you will come to know that Layout promoters are quoting much higher price than practically selling price. As Mr. Nat has told, Ayisha is quoting Rs.625 per sft.

      But some 4 km before this layout, at annai indira nagar which is well developed and you can build your dream house immediately (unlike sahaana nagar of ayisha) one broker has quoted just Rs.400 per sft.

      But in reality you can buy a plot for cheaper than this if you negotiate better.

      I had told in my another post, that I purchased a cmda appd plot near annai indira nagar for just Rs.100 per sft. That time at sahana nagar they quoted Rs.160 per sft. After 2 years gone, they are not able to sell their plots completely. This shows what? Mr. Nat has to clarify.

      Thanks

      chataara

      Comment


      • Re : Real State of Chennai Real Estate

        situation

        Hi,
        The situation is similar to empty flats with bldrs.

        Bldrs r emboldened & r again foolishly increasing prices, with out a thought

        of eco condition.

        At the same time resale flats r available ready possession much cheaper.

        Comment


        • Re : Real State of Chennai Real Estate

          Originally posted by chataara View Post
          Mr. Nat

          Here is the answer for your greedy posts.

          You are telling that near Annai indira nagar the price is Rs.800 per sft.

          Just go through this thread. All your wrong arguments will become lies and false.

          May 27, 2009
          ]http://classifieds.sulekha.com/chennai/real-estate/plots-land/clad.aspx?cid=3444574&nma=MAA[/url]

          NameT. JayakumarArea1845 Sq FeetPriceRs. 7,38,000CityChennaiLocationThiruninravurPlot TypeResidentialShort Description
          1845 Sqft CMDA approved vacant land for sale at Annai Indira Nagar, Thiruninravur. Suitable for Residential and Investment purposes. Price: Rs.7,38,000/-. Contact for more details.




          Description
          J.V. Real Estate offers vacant land for sale:

          • Area: 1845 Sqft
          • Locality: Annai Indira Nagar, Thiruninravur
          • Type: CMDA Approved Vacant Land
          • Suitable for Residential and Investment Purposes
          • Price: Rs.7,38,000/-

          For further details,
          Contact J.V. Real Estate.
          --------------

          Here, in the very annai indira nagar itself (not near annai indira nagar) the quoted price is just Rs.400 per sft. This is not the selling price. Infact there is no sale at all.
          This area is some 4 km before your ayisha real estate layout ie., sahana nagar. Very close to railway station and bus route.
          Hope you will not open your dirty mouth again. If you again speak about this, it will show that you are the greatest shameless person of this world.

          Thanks

          chataara
          Our madman Chataara is so funny that he tells us that it is a buyer's market but yet expects Anand to contact him! Chatara wants to sell but he wont sell! Totally contradicting imbecile released from Kilpauk! God save us! As for a particular seller in Annai INdira Nagar! Maybe the seller is having such a financial mess or he is just luring the buyer close to him and then jacks up the price or he is just one of those bears putting advt in a uncharged sulekha site! All I can tell is if the Ayusha fellows are able to sell at 625 further away and the Annai Indra Nagar guy sells for 400psft then something is fishy with both. Now all I can tell is that in Annai INdira nagar the price I was offered by the local agents, who incidentally will hike the price and make their cut was around 600psft in 2006 and I had offers at the Rs 1K psft later. I anyway am not planning to sell in Annai Indira nagar but when I visit the place I look for the price.
          I will leave chatara with this, since for every low price he can show I can show a higher price like the 72L price. To me annai indira nagar is liveable. It has tar roads across the sites. I have a pretty large piece of land there and I will hold not for profit but since I hardly sank anything big in 1988 when I bought it, when this layout was created. At 400 or 625 or 1000, my profit yet is 20% plus. Just that it is 20% or 25% is not so much of importance to me and to sell at 400x2400 i.e. 9.6L a ground, I must be a KENAP PAYAL. I aint Chatara and not a Kenap Payal to sell for a song in a liveable place with beautiful roads, calm environment, railway station at a km and motorable road including the flyover and connection to Poonamalle. I wont get for 10L a ground even on the NH4 much beyond Sriperumbudur. Ofcourse Chatara will say he has land and it is cheap and he wont sell and he expects price to fall and yet he wont sell. He like Wiseman will continously tell us, thinking we are all idiots that they will hold land, prices will fall and yet they wont sell. So much of these BEAR idiots on this board.

          Comment


          • Re : Real State of Chennai Real Estate

            There is a big difference between flats and land. Flats have over dependence on the building portion and that depreciates. Land appreciates. I have explained this a millon times. So if I built a flat now, my building (material like brick wall etc) keep depreciating with time. So a 15 year old flat is just worth the land price. Land price keeps appreciating with time and more with local development. In THirunindravur the railway station existed always. However I understand that the station between Hindu college and Thirunindravur is up and running. People please correct me on this! My plot is like less than 200metres from this place if I aint mistaken. So it is like a bonanza to buy it. As for Aysha if he is 4Km from this place and can charge 625 I will charge 2K and no lesser. Also I know that an year ago flats were built in this area for about 2500 psft. I think Chatara is making a nuisance out of nonsense!

            Comment


            • Re : Real State of Chennai Real Estate

              Originally posted by Natarajg007 View Post
              Our madman Chataara is so funny that he tells us that it is a buyer's market but yet expects Anand to contact him! Chatara wants to sell but he wont sell! Totally contradicting imbecile released from Kilpauk! God save us! As for a particular seller in Annai INdira Nagar! Maybe the seller is having such a financial mess or he is just luring the buyer close to him and then jacks up the price or he is just one of those bears putting advt in a uncharged sulekha site! All I can tell is if the Ayusha fellows are able to sell at 625 further away and the Annai Indra Nagar guy sells for 400psft then something is fishy with both. Now all I can tell is that in Annai INdira nagar the price I was offered by the local agents, who incidentally will hike the price and make their cut was around 600psft in 2006 and I had offers at the Rs 1K psft later. I anyway am not planning to sell in Annai Indira nagar but when I visit the place I look for the price.
              I will leave chatara with this, since for every low price he can show I can show a higher price like the 72L price. To me annai indira nagar is liveable. It has tar roads across the sites. I have a pretty large piece of land there and I will hold not for profit but since I hardly sank anything big in 1988 when I bought it, when this layout was created. At 400 or 625 or 1000, my profit yet is 20% plus. Just that it is 20% or 25% is not so much of importance to me and to sell at 400x2400 i.e. 9.6L a ground, I must be a KENAP PAYAL. I aint Chatara and not a Kenap Payal to sell for a song in a liveable place with beautiful roads, calm environment, railway station at a km and motorable road including the flyover and connection to Poonamalle. I wont get for 10L a ground even on the NH4 much beyond Sriperumbudur. Ofcourse Chatara will say he has land and it is cheap and he wont sell and he expects price to fall and yet he wont sell. He like Wiseman will continously tell us, thinking we are all idiots that they will hold land, prices will fall and yet they wont sell. So much of these BEAR idiots on this board.
              My dear Nat

              Once again you have proved that you are the most shameless person of thisworld. And you are the incorrigible dubakkur of this forum.

              I have shown you the proof for the rate quoted by a mediator (he is not direct seller).

              If it is a genuine original seller certainly he would have quoted lesser than that. This is the real situation not only in thiruninravur. but all over chennai this is the real state of real estate.

              In your post you have given different elusive replies for the very cheaper rate quoted by a broker.

              If you are an expert in handling internet, you can see much lower rates for the chennai properties.

              If the property owners are not able to find genuine buyers they are in a spot to reduce the much inflated rates quoted 1 year back.

              But even though you realise these facts you will not accept them.

              Because you have some plots in your dirty pocket.

              Thanks.

              chataara

              Comment


              • Re : Real State of Chennai Real Estate

                Originally posted by chataara View Post
                My dear Nat

                Once again you have proved that you are the most shameless person of thisworld. And you are the incorrigible dubakkur of this forum.

                I have shown you the proof for the rate quoted by a mediator (he is not direct seller).

                If it is a genuine original seller certainly he would have quoted lesser than that. This is the real situation not only in thiruninravur. but all over chennai this is the real state of real estate.

                In your post you have given different elusive replies for the very cheaper rate quoted by a broker.

                If you are an expert in handling internet, you can see much lower rates for the chennai properties.

                If the property owners are not able to find genuine buyers they are in a spot to reduce the much inflated rates quoted 1 year back.

                But even though you realise these facts you will not accept them.

                Because you have some plots in your dirty pocket.

                Thanks.

                chataara
                Genuine mediator! What a shady usage? So this mediator, aka broker is you Chatara and so genuine? Is that what you want to say. So I should believe some silly broker because and ONLY BECAUSE A KILPAUK ESCAPEE calls him genuine, but I should treat a land promoter selling thousands of plots as non genuine.
                Chatara you are treating the readers here as if they are all lost from Kilpauk.
                PS. Mod get this guy chained back to his bed in Kilpauk.

                Comment


                • Re : Real State of Chennai Real Estate

                  Originally posted by Natarajg007 View Post
                  Genuine mediator! What a shady usage? So this mediator, aka broker is you Chatara and so genuine? Is that what you want to say. So I should believe some silly broker because and ONLY BECAUSE A KILPAUK ESCAPEE calls him genuine, but I should treat a land promoter selling thousands of plots as non genuine.
                  Chatara you are treating the readers here as if they are all lost from Kilpauk.
                  PS. Mod get this guy chained back to his bed in Kilpauk.
                  My Dear Nat

                  No mediator or broker will like to quote lesser price : This is logic.

                  Ofcourse we cannot expect logic from you.

                  Everyone of this forum will know who is telling himalayan rates. For the land in heart of chennai city i.e., Saligramam. you are boasting of rates in many crores. In another few years your expectation is 15 crores.

                  For the suburban heart of chennai i.e, urappakkam and thiruninravur, your boasting rate is 65 lakhs per ground. While one mediator is quoting just 400 rs. per sft, you are daydreaming to get more than 2000 rs. per sft.

                  Other members of this forum will know who is real broker from this.

                  I think you are daydreaming to purchase the whole of chennai by selling your so called imaginary plots.

                  Good thinking Mr. dubakkoor.

                  Thanks

                  chataara

                  Comment


                  • Re : Real State of Chennai Real Estate

                    Request for relieving me from pichakkaran list

                    My close friend Mr. Nat

                    I have given detail of my plot in mangadu to mr. anandxx.

                    Hope you will relieve me from the list of pichakkarans.

                    And consider me worth of many crores.

                    Thanks to the only RICH man in this forum.

                    chataara
                    Last edited by chataara; August 3 2009, 06:21 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Real State of Chennai Real Estate

                      Originally posted by chataara View Post
                      My close friend Mr. Nat

                      I have given detail of my plot in mangadu to mr. anandxx.

                      Hope you will relieve me from the list of pichakkarans.

                      And consider me worth of many crores.

                      Thanks to the only RICH man in this forum.

                      chataara
                      Well I am surprised by the word Pitchakaran having more effect than common bad words! Unfortunately my meaning of the same is clearly documented in another message to Wisey. Begging means Pitchai, so if one begs for a correction he is a Pitchaikaran. As for you Chatara, you can fit my view depending on what you do!
                      As for Anandxx, let us see if he likes your plot. I dont know about your deal with him. All I know is he sounds really serious to buy.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X