Jones Sigiriya is a new project launched in Pallikaranai. It is near to Kamatchi Hospital,just behind the MPL Ford Showrooom which is located on Pallavaram - Thoraipakkam road . Offer price of 4900 Rs per sq.ft.

More details here : Sigiriya – a Perfect Residential Apartment!
Read more
Reply
368 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • is there any upcoming project in radial raod...i heard sobha has some proposal in this area
    CommentQuote
  • Wow, at this rate, Navin's Star woods seems to be a safer investment as there are no such high rise options apart from Parsn in that vicinity plus Navins would defnitely be miles ahead of jones in terms of quality/delivery even without knowing Jone's track record.
    CommentQuote
  • vetipayyan,
    Also there is one project which is near to medavakkam signal from KG..i heard that they are going to launch in another 3 months as they are waiting for approval....

    did any one have information abt this...
    CommentQuote
  • gsvreal: Did you talk to any sales rep at KG? There is a description in their website for few Upcoming projects and there is one for a proposed project in Medavakkam. It refers to Medavakkam Main Road which I believe is the connecting road from Kovilambakkam signal (on the 200ft road betn Pallavram & TPKM) and Velachery-Tambaram Main road. Am I talking about the right road or is the property going to be on the Velachery-Tambaram main road closer to Medavakkam Junction?

    Thanks

    Originally Posted by gsvreal
    vetipayyan,
    Also there is one project which is near to medavakkam signal from KG..i heard that they are going to launch in another 3 months as they are waiting for approval....

    did any one have information abt this...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gsvreal
    vetipayyan,
    Also there is one project which is near to medavakkam signal from KG..i heard that they are going to launch in another 3 months as they are waiting for approval....

    did any one have information abt this...


    Originally Posted by sandycec
    gsvreal: Did you talk to any sales rep at KG? There is a description in their website for few Upcoming projects and there is one for a proposed project in Medavakkam. It refers to Medavakkam Main Road which I believe is the connecting road from Kovilambakkam signal (on the 200ft road betn Pallavram & TPKM) and Velachery-Tambaram Main road. Am I talking about the right road or is the property going to be on the Velachery-Tambaram main road closer to Medavakkam Junction?

    Thanks


    The project is coming up in Velachery Tambaram road and comes on the left side (may be a 200 metres from junction)when we go towards pallikaranai from Medavakkam junction. I saw a board mentioning a new project by KG.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cruise_1982
    The project is coming up in Velachery Tambaram road and comes on the left side (may be a 200 metres from junction)when we go towards pallikaranai from Medavakkam junction. I saw a board mentioning a new project by KG.


    Be ready for a pricing of 5 K + if its near VT Road and in a decent location. Also KG's extra chgs will be 8-10 L minimum. So if they dont have low sqft units and start from 1100 sqft or so.. then expect a starting budget of 60 + Lks

    Btw, I have not yet spoken to KG,

    But since the hype abt Medavakkam smartly created by all the RE portals and so called studies from various newspapers, every builder will try to extract every ounce of that hype, thereby negating the future appreciation potential of this place.
    CommentQuote
  • Pallikaranai is turning into an end user market and not really investor friendly (in terms of prices), unless you have crores to play around with..jones owns the land in pkn (unofficially, i heard that bookings and way better than their expectation) and hence not so much of a risk, however, he is a newbie in terms of multi floored construction and anyone throwing in 4900 will be taking a leap of faith. Having said that, i think they will make a mark with this pjt....
    CommentQuote
  • vettipayyan: You are right. If the location as mentioned by cruise is correct, I wouldn't be surprised if KG offers 5200 as prebooking and jacks it upto 5500 in the immediate aftermath due to the Mdvkm-PKN hype. They will claim that mono rail will stop outside your doorsteps, the future intergalactic transporter will be few steps away blah blah..

    jackhere: I believe you said that you are reconsidering Sigiriya. Any additional info that you have able to glean on that?

    I would be looking Sigiriya, KGS Primrose while I visit Chennai plus few other projects nearby. Been dragging on a RE investment for over a year now!! :(
    CommentQuote
  • this question may not be right for this forum....is chandrasekar ideal for 800 to 1000 sqft range apartments ? since there is no projects offer this range(either 800 to 100sqft or price of 45 to 55 lakhs) of apartments in this area...also i got the information from my other fourm (Chandrasekar green park - pallikaranai,s.kolathur) that they are reputed builder in t nager area....

    thanks
    gsv
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandycec
    vettipayyan: You are right. If the location as mentioned by cruise is correct, I wouldn't be surprised if KG offers 5200 as prebooking and jacks it upto 5500 in the immediate aftermath due to the Mdvkm-PKN hype. They will claim that mono rail will stop outside your doorsteps, the future intergalactic transporter will be few steps away blah blah..

    jackhere: I believe you said that you are reconsidering Sigiriya. Any additional info that you have able to glean on that?

    I would be looking Sigiriya, KGS Primrose while I visit Chennai plus few other projects nearby. Been dragging on a RE investment for over a year now!! :(

    Sandy, Yes, i am reconsidering it because other builders like appaswamy or sarvam around that area are priced higher than jones and i am not keen on going towards kovilambakkam (checked out some small pjts, did not like it). I believe DAV is waiting for more population to move into pallikaranai/medavakkam area, this is grapevine info. I checked out some of jones existing customers of their ponmar villas and adyar apartment, they gave a positive feedback. I am certainly that cat on the wall leaning towards sigiriya !
    CommentQuote
  • Cool, thanks for the feedback! Good to know you were able to dig up some background info on Jones Fdn.

    Originally Posted by jackhere
    Sandy, Yes, i am reconsidering it because other builders like appaswamy or sarvam around that area are priced higher than jones and i am not keen on going towards kovilambakkam (checked out some small pjts, did not like it). I believe DAV is waiting for more population to move into pallikaranai/medavakkam area, this is grapevine info. I checked out some of jones existing customers of their ponmar villas and adyar apartment, they gave a positive feedback. I am certainly that cat on the wall leaning towards sigiriya !
    CommentQuote
  • Jones has been in the business of getting land for other popular builders in Chennai. Later they started promoting land under their own banner and were very successful. Now they are venturing into apartment project.

    They are well known in Pallikaranai, Medavakkam and Ponmar belt.
    CommentQuote
  • Other projects like Bhaggyam lakeshore and Vruksha some 2 kms from this project in keelkattalai junction are also priced at arround 5000, but are at completion stage.
    CommentQuote
  • I looked at these projects as well, about 4 km from sigiriya. However, i would prefer proximity to chettinad enclave and also, not looking at immediate occupancy....and hence the interest in sigiriya....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jackhere
    I looked at these projects as well, about 4 km from sigiriya. However, i would prefer proximity to chettinad enclave and also, not looking at immediate occupancy....and hence the interest in sigiriya....


    true, i mentioned those project for price comparision. Also most of the flats are sold out there.
    CommentQuote