Jones Sigiriya is a new project launched in Pallikaranai. It is near to Kamatchi Hospital,just behind the MPL Ford Showrooom which is located on Pallavaram - Thoraipakkam road . Offer price of 4900 Rs per sq.ft.

More details here : Sigiriya – a Perfect Residential Apartment!
Read more
Reply
368 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks to all the contributors of the forum. After so much thought, I booked an apartment in sigiriya last week...things changed and i needed something for end use in the next 2 years, hence sealed this one !!
    CommentQuote
  • Jackhere: Congrats for the buy.....At what price have you booked the apartment? Any scope for negotiations with Jones foundation? How much does it cost for the extras?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jackhere
    Thanks to all the contributors of the forum. After so much thought, I booked an apartment in sigiriya last week...things changed and i needed something for end use in the next 2 years, hence sealed this one !!


    jack, iam happy for you. me too sealed one with akbchrome.thanks for help.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jackhere
    Thanks to all the contributors of the forum. After so much thought, I booked an apartment in sigiriya last week...things changed and i needed something for end use in the next 2 years, hence sealed this one !!


    Congrats Jack...I am confident this place will be nice one to live in the future with all the required infrastructure and life style amenities near by...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Wishland
    Jackhere: Congrats for the buy.....At what price have you booked the apartment? Any scope for negotiations with Jones foundation? How much does it cost for the extras?

    Hi, I was referred on by someone very closely associated to the builder and got a minimum discount (my upfront was decent), flexi payment options and some changes that i needed in the apartment...with sarvam and appasamy at 5200+, jones sigiriya was more fitting in my budget. Moreover, i was only looking around the PKN junction area due to personal reasons/advantages. IMO, the extra charges are little high (20% higher), but again every other builder around my area of interest was pretty much quoting the same as far as extras are concerned.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the info...I too was contemplating of buying a 3BHK at Sigiriya, but high prices has kept me at bay till now...How much progress has happened?..I remember seeing the whole place dug up...
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone please confirm if DAV has bought land parcel close to Chettinad housing or are people confusing with the land parcel on which jones foundation is constructing Sigiriya as DAV's investment, since jones foundation had the property for long time now.

    Updates on the area:
    1. Nilgiris has opened up close to the 200' road (near Ford showroom).
    CommentQuote
  • Wishland, DAV's plan to construct a school close to chettinad enclave is still alive. As i heard from the school sources - "It will take some more time". Also, the land parcel between lanson toyota and CTS belongs to Sunshine (I was told by some brokers, i did not make the effort to verify this). Yes, a Nilgiris and another convenient departmental store right outside sigiriya. I visited this place last week, 3 blocks with all internal walls and 7 floors completed in 3 blocks, was sort of surprised at their pace.
    CommentQuote
  • Pl share what is the price being quoted as of now - are there any extra costs beyond the price psf being quoted?

    This project is part of my reivew list - any chances of discount & when is possession expected?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jackhere
    Wishland, DAV's plan to construct a school close to chettinad enclave is still alive. As i heard from the school sources - "It will take some more time". Also, the land parcel between lanson toyota and CTS belongs to Sunshine (I was told by some brokers, i did not make the effort to verify this). Yes, a Nilgiris and another convenient departmental store right outside sigiriya. I visited this place last week, 3 blocks with all internal walls and 7 floors completed in 3 blocks, was sort of surprised at their pace.


    Jackhere,

    Thanks for sharing the information about the DAV school. Looks like you have done sufficient background analysis before finalising apartment at Sigiriya. I too visited the site and was astonished to see the pace of the work, but later found that about the construction linked payment (more they build more they receive payment). They too seem to follow the strategy of rapidly building few blocks while others haven't progressed that much. How much does their Carpet area and UDS work out in terms of percentage?
    CommentQuote
  • Jackhere,

    I have sent you a PM.
    CommentQuote
  • How is ground water here? apartment needs water from lorries or will be manged by RO?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

    Would like to contact buyers who have booked in this project.Pls PM me.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gjac007
    Hi,

    Would like to contact buyers who have booked in this project.Pls PM me.


    gjac007,

    If there are any concerns about this project, please highlight them in this thread. Customers or No-customers (of this project), forum members/prospective buyers are better kept informed.
    CommentQuote
  • I am planning to book a 2BHK in Sigiriya. Just wondering whether it falls under the corporation as claimed by the builder. Would appriciate any information in this regards.
    I visited the site recently and found the area very calm and peacful. Just wondering how is the approach road condition during rains. Any water logging problem during rainy season in this area. Request someone who knows more about this area to share these information. I am not from chennai so these information will help me in making decision.
    CommentQuote