Hi
I have seen a project-PBEL city which is opposite to Akshaya Today..
Please share your views on builder reputation and about the project.Thanks
Read more
179 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Is aanyone booked in PBEL city?
    CommentQuote
  • Please post the link and other details.

Originally Posted by houseseeker
    Is aanyone booked in PBEL city?
    CommentQuote
  • this is the link i got
    PBEL CITY

40 acre project..construction partner is not yet decided,approval yet to come..please share your views on this
    CommentQuote
  • This is Israel based company. Done only one project in India (AP)
    CommentQuote
  • I saw the proj in hyderabad and reviews, they are very good it seems. Far better than many chennai devleopers, after looking at hyd proj.
    CommentQuote
  • I am about to book a flat in PBEL Chennai. Any latest updates about this project, please share. Based on my discussion, the builder might mostly be Coromandel (and not L&T).
    CommentQuote
  • Looks like construction partner is not yet confirmed.if you are happy with the project,please book it..
    PBEL will reveal the exact details when lanching the project.Ten.Date 13-Apr..
    We can cancel the booking if we are not happy the UDS,Consrturction partner etc..No cancellation charges if we cancel before signing the agreement...I confirmed with them

Originally Posted by pmronline
    I am about to book a flat in PBEL Chennai. Any latest updates about this project, please share. Based on my discussion, the builder might mostly be Coromandel (and not L&T).
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you Sir. I wanted to speak to you, but could not find a way to send you a private message with my contact #.

Looks like construction partner is not yet confirmed.if you are happy with the project,please book it..
    We can cancel the booking if we are not happy the UDS,Consrturction partner etc..No cancellation charges if we cancel before signing the agreement...I confirmed with them
    CommentQuote
  • I messaged you in board forum..please check..thnaks
    Originally Posted by pmronline
    Thank you Sir. I wanted to speak to you, but could not find a way to send you a private message with my contact #.
    CommentQuote
  • Finally, booked a flat at PBEL. Thanks for all your suggestions.

There are no clear confirmations regarding approvals available, though !

Looks like construction partner is not yet confirmed.if you are happy with the project,please book it..
    CommentQuote
  • total price of PBEL?

housekeeper/pmronline,
    Can you tell me the size and total cost of the apartments you booked in PBEL City?
    Even am interested in it..Also i cud not find the payment schedule UDS info etc from their site...
    Do you have any info on it and when is the approaval expected?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    I have booked a 1518 sq ft size apartment and 50L(including STP,Clubhouse,service tax,VAT,corpus etc)+Registration is the cost of the apartment.
    I have booked at the rate of rs2699/sq ft.Looks like rs 50 got increased now.
    Floor rise charges are there.

PBEL claimed that we will get 40-45% UDS.But it will get confirmed when launching the project.Ten.date 13-14 april 2013.

As of now they are waiting for panchayat and environment dept approval.
    Banks didnt yet approve the project because of these approval(i guess).

We will get confirmed details when lauching the project.Just waiting for the launch..
    Let me know if you need any other details..

Originally Posted by lookforhome
    housekeeper/pmronline,
    Can you tell me the size and total cost of the apartments you booked in PBEL City?
    Even am interested in it..Also i cud not find the payment schedule UDS info etc from their site...
    Do you have any info on it and when is the approaval expected?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks...What is the booking amount and paying schedule? Can you PM me the number/mail id contact person for PBEL
    CommentQuote
  • Please enable your PM function,am not able to send msg.

PBEL contact no 044-39151500..they will give you more/latest details.
    Booking amt is 2L.

Please share if you get any updated details.Thanks

Originally Posted by lookforhome
    Thanks...What is the booking amount and paying schedule? Can you PM me the number/mail id contact person for PBEL
    CommentQuote
  • How far it is from kelambakkam junction?

Recently I have seen a project near Kelambakkam junction(forgot the name). Prelaunch rate/s.ft is 3200, stilt + 4.
    CommentQuote