Last updated: August 13 2009
35 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Coming Era of Deflation

Originally posted by wiseman View Post
    Nats,

Since when did this forum become a place where people compared personal wealth and derided others on that basis? Since you have taken this direction, let me continue it by assuring you that there are many people on this forum who - while being quiet about it - must be worth far more than you. But they don't make a song-n-dance about it!!!

Only a juvenile, immature person would go about deriding others about what they were worth and indirectly boasting about his own wealth. You talk about the newly rich showing off their newly acquired wealth. Surely, with your post, you have proven you must be one of these newly rich?!

You are one of the more unpopular posters on this forum. Don't make it worse for yourself each time you post!!!

cheers
    Ha ha, darling Wisey trying to read between lines when nothing enters his head. To be honest I am no better than a middle class turned upper middle class. However the term pitchakaran is very appropriate to describe folks who expect prices to correct not because there is any tell tale sign of it, but because they are unable to buy now and have missed the bus earlier.
    The only way for the them to get over the pitchakara buddhi is to atleast invest now and wait for the growth. Maybe you have only 10L, then go and buy in NH4 near Kanjeepuram. Instead dont tell me that price in Adayar has to come to 10L.
    In other words being a pitchakaran is not one bit about wealth, it is about attitude. Pitchakarans beg not because they have no means to survive. They do it because they dont want to put efforts to succeed and BELIEVE THAT OTHERS WHO HAVE SUCCEEDED HAVE A SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY TO PROTECT THEM AND SO THEY DESERVE TO BE PAID WHEN THEY BEG.
    The bears here are begging for the price of RE to fall and they are indeed PITCHAKARANS
    Finally I dont think I called a specific individual a pitchakaran in the earlier post. So Wiseman even if you are Bill Gates and you begged, you YET ARE A PITCHAKARAN and if you are a NREG beneficiary but yet lived with dignity you wont be a pitchakaran.
    Wisey yours and your bear friends' attitude of trying to get the prices to fall for your own SELFISH benefits certainly qualifies you all to be called pitchakarans.
    Stop begging and try to talk sense and then I can take you off the pitchakaran list.
    PS. Even if I take you off the pitchai list, you cant easily escape the Liar list dear Wisey.
    BTW rest of the goofy stuff about me and assumed unpopularity by Wisey is ignored.
    Last edited by Nimmi; May 12 2015, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Investing your life's savings and buying property is not a simple bus journey. It should not be simplified into simple phrases like Missing the bus, catching the bus.

In fact many high speeding buses have met with bad accidents. Buses must travel steadily not at high speed..it is not good for passengers, accident may happen any time.

Comment

Originally posted by contra View Post
        Investing your life's savings and buying property is not a simple bus journey. It should not be simplified into simple phrases like Missing the bus, catching the bus.

In fact many high speeding buses have met with bad accidents. Buses must travel steadily not at high speed..it is not good for passengers, accident may happen any time.
        After selling his bus this crude guy asks others not to board buses. You just cant ask for more!

Comment

When senseful people like me got into the bus we expected the bus journey to be steady. But when we realized that the driver was suddenly speeding up and was about to drive like crazy. I got down in the previous stop and said good bye to that bus.

Tell me did I do anything wrong?

Now some people are still sitting in that high speeding bus whose driver has become even more reckless and are writing 1000 posts in online forums even in that high speed.......don't know when that reckless RE bus will hit something eeeeeeeeeekkkkkkk.

Comment

Originally posted by Natarajg007 View Post
            After selling his bus this crude guy asks others not to board buses. You just cant ask for more!
            He was all praise for contra when contra was at his side and when he switched side see how he starts abusing.See his posts daily begging for prices to go up and he calls other pitchakarans.He must be mother of all pitchakarans

Comment

Originally posted by Natarajg007 View Post
              test.. will edit this if moderators are in a jolly mood today and let me post this..

Comment

Originally posted by BigBear View Post
                He was all praise for contra when contra was at his side and when he switched side see how he starts abusing.See his posts daily begging for prices to go up and he calls other pitchakarans.He must be mother of all pitchakarans

Dear friend

Tell him father of all pichakkarans (not mother).

Otherwise this IIT madras graduate will use most decent words in this world to counter you.

Thanks

chataara

Comment

Mumbai BSE index has almost touched 16000.

Some of the stocks are in P/E ratios of 40+, 50+. too overvalued.

But i am busy buying commodities particularly gold and silver. Both of them particularly silver will zoom if these signals in stock markets continues to rise.

With commodities there is no need to worry about P/E ratios, balance sheets, profits, interest rates etc.
                  Last edited by contra; August 5 2009, 10:50 PM. Reason: additions

Comment

Originally posted by contra View Post
                    When senseful people like me got into the bus we expected the bus journey to be steady. But when we realized that the driver was suddenly speeding up and was about to drive like crazy. I got down in the previous stop and said good bye to that bus.

Tell me did I do anything wrong?

Now some people are still sitting in that high speeding bus whose driver has become even more reckless and are writing 1000 posts in online forums even in that high speed.......don't know when that reckless RE bus will hit something eeeeeeeeeekkkkkkk.
                    Well the chameleon thinks that once he has changed colour the world should. What a shame?

Comment

Originally posted by BigBear View Post
                      Well the guy who goes begging to US is talking about others as pitchakarans! So can we say BigB is an international pitchakaran!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X