Coming Era of Deflation

Last updated: August 13 2009
35 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Coming Era of Deflation

Originally posted by Natarajg007 View Post
    Well the chameleon thinks that once he has changed colour the world should. What a shame?
    This middle class natraaj, whose main achievement was moving from middle class to upper middle class as he himself said, owns land in saligramam, south chennai and tells others to buy in national highway 4 kanjipuram, 100 kms away from city.

Do you know something, actually that is a good sugesstion..... it is better to buy in bangalore highway which has got good infrastucture then buy in congested saligramam.

But ofcourse that will not take natraaj from middle class but profit another person who owns land in bangalore highway.

Tomorrow this middle class natraaj will be forced to sell for a song....his biggest nightmare. Now you know why his main achievement was staying in middle class..........stubborness to sell & realize profits. Will you call such a middle class natraaj a bull...its a insult to real bulls.

Comment

I am absolute new new new member here. Why this pissing match. The topic of the thread was so interesting. I hoped to see funda about the coming deflation but has turned out to be a he said she said.

I request now that the nasty stuff is out lets get back to our business of informing each other.

I belong to the transient middle class which has room in upper and lower sections based on inflation!!!.. who aren't the evil twins severed from the same umbilical cord. I am trying to make money work for me since I worked for it. I dont invest in stocks.

What we got really to say...about the real estate.. you all seem like a bunch of smart people....I give credence to that and look to see what you got to say..

Lets not give the "bunch"(internal and external) who marginalized us(class, religion, region..plentiful to keep us arguing)sit back and enjoy our fight. Let crush the people who divide us.

My english is limited so please ignore grammar etc.

Comment

Please read this article

To understand the real state of global economy , please read this article .

]http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article12607.html[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by kkumarsingai View Post
          I am absolute new new new member here. Why this pissing match. The topic of the thread was so interesting. I hoped to see funda about the coming deflation but has turned out to be a he said she said.

I request now that the nasty stuff is out lets get back to our business of informing each other.

I belong to the transient middle class which has room in upper and lower sections based on inflation!!!.. who aren't the evil twins severed from the same umbilical cord. I am trying to make money work for me since I worked for it. I dont invest in stocks.

What we got really to say...about the real estate.. you all seem like a bunch of smart people....I give credence to that and look to see what you got to say..

Lets not give the "bunch"(internal and external) who marginalized us(class, religion, region..plentiful to keep us arguing)sit back and enjoy our fight. Let crush the people who divide us.

My english is limited so please ignore grammar etc.
          Dear kkumarsingai

welcome to the forum.

please visit often and go through the discussions

long time members know about this guy natraaj who uses bad language against anyone who has a different opinion to his. He calls some members as pitchakarans(beggers) which is not decent, its time he understands where he himself stands before commenting on other members opinions.

Anyhow, i will stick to only useful discussions then talk about this middle class n..t...j
          Last edited by contra; August 12 2009, 01:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by venkit View Post
            To understand the real state of global economy , please read this article .

]http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article12607.html[/url]
            Dear Venkit,

Excellant article. For anyone who wants to understand why, what, how and where of global economic situation today, this article forms a good summary and refresher course.

some important points on oil from the article are highlighted below:

“oil prices are largely not determined by supply and demand but the trading desks of large Wall Street firms.” Goldman Sachs is one of the largest Wall Street investment banks trading oil and it could profit from an increase in prices.”[27] However, this is missing the key point. Not only would Goldman Sachs profit, but Goldman Sachs plays a major role in sending oil prices up in the first place

Goldman Sachs was one of the founding partners of online commodities and futures marketplace Intercontinental Exchange (ICE)

Essentially, Goldman Sachs is one of the key speculators in the oil market, and thus, plays a major role in driving oil prices up on speculation. This must be reconsidered in light of the resurgent rise in oil prices in 2009. In July of 2009, “Goldman Sachs Group Inc. posted record earnings as revenue from trading and stock underwriting reached all-time highs less than a year after the firm took $10 billion in U.S. rescue funds.”[29] Could one be related to the other?

So oil prices will drop once these commodity brokers shut down their trading desks.
            Last edited by contra; August 12 2009, 02:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by contra View Post
              This middle class natraaj, whose main achievement was moving from middle class to upper middle class as he himself said, owns land in saligramam, south chennai and tells others to buy in national highway 4 kanjipuram, 100 kms away from city.

Do you know something, actually that is a good sugesstion..... it is better to buy in bangalore highway which has got good infrastucture then buy in congested saligramam.

But ofcourse that will not take natraaj from middle class but profit another person who owns land in bangalore highway.

Tomorrow this middle class natraaj will be forced to sell for a song....his biggest nightmare. Now you know why his main achievement was staying in middle class..........stubborness to sell & realize profits. Will you call such a middle class natraaj a bull...its a insult to real bulls.
              Pass this silly chameleon who writes on Chennai forum, lives in Chennai and abuses Chennai. He has remarked as if Chennai is piece de shit compared to Bangalore.
              Also he called the bull, now the bear! I am checking with Nimhans whether they have an escapee with his descriptions. Will know soon! ROTFL.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X