Last updated: May 22 2013
5 | Posts
1878 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions: Plot for 30L in Rathna Mangalam, Chennai

Hi Folks

I am planning to buy a land in chennai to buy a land b/w 25 L to 30 L worth then I will go for home construction in one year.

Which place is best in South Chennai ?

I am searching near by Tagore Engg college(Rathna mangalam), I am getting land offers from 1100 to 1500 with DTCP and CMDA,

Recently I heard compost yard plan in Venkatamangalam ? what is recent on that ? can any one suggest on this.

Thanks
    Velmkris

Re : Suggestions: Plot for 30L in Rathna Mangalam, Chennai

Originally posted by velmkris View Post
    Hi Folks

I am planning to buy a land in chennai to buy a land b/w 25 L to 30 L worth then I will go for home construction in one year.

Which place is best in South Chennai ?

I am searching near by Tagore Engg college(Rathna mangalam), I am getting land offers from 1100 to 1500 with DTCP and CMDA,

Recently I heard compost yard plan in Venkatamangalam ? what is recent on that ? can any one suggest on this.

Thanks
    Velmkris
    I heard those areas doesnt come under CDMA, where did you see plots which had CDMA approval ?

Comment

exactly a year before i almost finalized a 3000 sqft corner plot there( behinf tagore college) ..for 1000 Rs /sqft .Last minute i withdraw from the plan, because of teh compost yard comign there , since i dont want to take a risk . there was stay order first by tambaram air force base ,,not to bring in dumpyard ,as it wil attract lot of bird which might affect flights (airforce ) .Later the stay was lifted and govt was granted to build the compost yard ..but due to contract issues with some third party companies whch is suppose *** kick start the work ..the effort is delayed . If dumpyard comes in definetly it will cause water pollution and other air borne diseases in and arouund that area .

Comment

Can someone please mark the location of composite dumpyard in wikimapia for other forum member's benefits??

Comment

Originally posted by anushamkrishna View Post
          Can someone please mark the location of composite dumpyard in wikimapia for other forum member's benefits??
          Its already marked in Wikimapia,

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

Comment

The waste compoist yard construction which was delayed for a while , has started again . People who have invested near to those area have to rethink now .

here is the new from hindu website

Work on waste-to-energy plant begins at Venkatamangalam - The Hindu

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X