47 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Thaiyur Village, Kelambakkam, Chennai : Views on Location

The above news is 6 months old

Comment

That is right. It is at least 5 months old news.

I posted to check if any of us have latest updates on the 2 new OMR bypass roads.

Originally posted by lovebirds43k View Post
      The above news is 6 months old

Comment

I am looking for a plot for long term investment and recently i was contacted by a broker from Sigaram Associates regarding a layout named nitty gritty in Kelambakkam. 5 kms from the kelambakkam-ecr junction and 2kms inside from OMR. Very near to vijayashanthi lotus pond. He was also mentioning that there is a future township hiranandani-urbania planned very near to the plot. The plot is quoted for Rs.1300/sqft with only panchayat approval.

I would like advise from you people here whether its worth it. This is my first investment in plot and am ok with long term appreciation. Please also advise me if there is any better place to invest.

Comment

Originally posted by SmartCard View Post
          No idea about the satellite city, this is the first I'm hearing about it, unless you're talking about the Japanese Township coming up further down past Tiruporur.

I believe VIP nagar is DTCP approved, and we were hearing that price is between 1000 and 1050 sqft there, although this is word of mouth as the entire layout is investor owned, no end-users yet.
          Any idea about the current rate?

Comment

AFAIK, hiranandani-urbania project got shelved off. Please double check.

Comment

Do anyone know about 'Dhanalakshmi Avenue' (by SK Real Estate) near Thaiyur? They are selling plots of size 700-1400 sqlft.

The venture is opposite to Srikaram Subhadi. The price they are quoting is Rs1500/sqft and the guideline seems to be Rs 1200/sqft.

I am just looking for a 1200sqft plot.

Is there anyone who booked in this?

Comment

I got an offer from a builder for a plot in thaiyur village, the land is panchayath approved not dtcp. He is quoting 1850 per sqft. The survey number in the brochure shows 346 and 1356.. pls let me know whether it's good to invest in thaiyur.. I am looking for land in ponmar, thaiyur. I want to know which is the best so that I can construct the house in 1 or 2 yrs.. pls suggest..

Comment

Originally posted by sundarnag View Post
                  I got an offer from a builder for a plot in thaiyur village, the land is panchayath approved not dtcp. He is quoting 1850 per sqft. The survey number in the brochure shows 346 and 1356.. pls let me know whether it's good to invest in thaiyur.. I am looking for land in ponmar, thaiyur. I want to know which is the best so that I can construct the house in 1 or 2 yrs.. pls suggest..
                  To construct immediately or under 2 years, try Krishna Nagar. It is 1 km from kelambakkam junction in VK road.

Comment

Originally posted by arvbin View Post
                    To construct immediately or under 2 years, try Krishna Nagar. It is 1 km from kelambakkam junction in VK road.
                    Thanks @Arvbin. Is Krishna Nagar is DTCP approved layout.

Comment

Originally posted by sundarnag View Post
                      Thanks @Arvbin. Is Krishna Nagar is DTCP approved layout.
                      It is equivalent to DTCP approved because this layout formed in 1969. Like in approved layouts, you don't need to pay development fee or regularization fees.. just get local building approval and construct your home. Already there are many apartments and houses.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X