Salient features:

20 independent luxury villas
    3BHK + Study Villas ranging from 1000 - 1700 sft land area and 1400- 1900 sft built up area
    Exclusive Car Park , Landscape garden, Private garden space, balcony and Terrace space.
    Lifestyle amenities - Club house, Swimming pool, Party hall, Gym and much more
    Launch price – Rs.3750/- per sft + Other charges
    Price range – Rs.52 Lakhs onwards.
    Completion in 12 months

Location advantages:
Read more
26 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any body know about response for this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Is it worth project
    CommentQuote
  • Re: Casa Grande Urbano Ponmar Phase 2

The quality of the materials used in phase 1 by case Grande urbano ponmar is horrible and there is leakage in many house during winter. But still they say that phase 1 is success. Just do a site verification of phase 1 and then decide. If not just buy a plot near case Grande and build your dream house of your own style.
    CommentQuote
  • You are absolutely right, in my personal experience Casagrande provides questionable quality. Their renders, brochures and even marketing is top quality, but not their product.

Originally Posted by ShankarIn
    The quality of the materials used in phase 1 by case Grande urbano ponmar is horrible and there is leakage in many house during winter. But still they say that phase 1 is success. Just do a site verification of phase 1 and then decide. If not just buy a plot near case Grande and build your dream house of your own style.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ShankarIn

There are some villas in front of casa by Jones.Is it worth a buy.?
    CommentQuote
  • Re: Casa Grande Urbano Ponmar Phase 2

No idea about jones construction quality. Other members can help. I heared that Jones foundation got large layouts of plot unsold in PONMAR for longer period.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ShankarIn

Hi,

I could see a lot of houses being built in casa grande urbano project. And jones foundations are about to complete their villa project called castle valley. But there are still a lot of vacant grounds/plots being present in palm meadows layout which is very close to the urbano project. Can some senior folks in this forum throw some light whether are there any issues prevailing in that area for people to start constructing their dream home? Though it has immense potential to grow in a rapid phase being located closer to one of the biggest project, there are no houses in the vicinity. Kindly clarify.
    CommentQuote
  • quality of construction is poor with Casa Grande. There were leaks and Cracks on the walls. We personally visited and spoke to couple of residents. Not so happy.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anushamkrishna
    Hi,

I could see a lot of houses being built in casa grande urbano project. And jones foundations are about to complete their villa project called castle valley. But there are still a lot of vacant grounds/plots being present in palm meadows layout which is very close to the urbano project. Can some senior folks in this forum throw some light whether are there any issues prevailing in that area for people to start constructing their dream home? Though it has immense potential to grow in a rapid phase being located closer to one of the biggest project, there are no houses in the vicinity. Kindly clarify.

The reason is lack of Social infrastructure. Ponmar locality is not yet ready for independent homes, folks are not ready to even occupy their units inside a GC till now. Last i heard, around half the houses are occupied in Urbano, so you might be able to see some construction around in another year or so.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi ShankarIn , two days before I heard Jones Foundation is doing pre-launch for Iswariya Avenue Extension-1 ,around 15-20 plots are there.1600Rs per sq-ft. In this thread you mentioned that large layout of plots from Jones is still Unsold.
    Please suggest is it worth buyying for 1600Rs/Sq-ft
    Its DTCP approved.
    CommentQuote
  • Jones is also having 72 villas planned in ponmar in their forth coming project list .. Not sure about the location ..can someone mark
    in wikimapia if you know the exact location?

It looks like Ponmar becomes like a Villa town ..(CG,Jones,Artha ..etc)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shanki_31
    Jones is also having 72 villas planned in ponmar in their forth coming project list .. Not sure about the location ..can someone mark
    in wikimapia if you know the exact location?

It looks like Ponmar becomes like a Villa town ..(CG,Jones,Artha ..etc)

The grapevine is that Jones has identified land on the Ponmar-Navalur road side for their villa project. I think this will be the first set of fresh development on the Ponmar-Navalur road side which otherwise remains barren for quite some distance.

But I don't expect Jones to build, market & sell the villas till the time they complete their flagship Sigiriya project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zorro1981
    Hi ShankarIn , two days before I heard Jones Foundation is doing pre-launch for Iswariya Avenue Extension-1 ,around 15-20 plots are there.1600Rs per sq-ft. In this thread you mentioned that large layout of plots from Jones is still Unsold.
    Its DTCP approved.

I believe the new extension of Iswariya avenue will connect it with the Aura space layout behind it. Is the road laying work within the layout complete?

Resale plots in nearby layouts are being quoted between 1200 to 1450 sqft. Remember, Jones foundation price their plots always with premium. 1600 more sounds like a price suitable for the year 2014. :)
    CommentQuote
    Hi ShankarIn , two days before I heard Jones Foundation is doing pre-launch for Iswariya Avenue Extension-1 ,around 15-20 plots are there.1600Rs per sq-ft. In this thread you mentioned that large layout of plots from Jones is still Unsold.
    Its DTCP approved.

1600 seems to be high for PONMAR for now.1400 for dtcp seems to be ok for current prevailing rate. If it is on 40ft or corner or north/east facing or gc a slight premium of 50-100 p.sqft can be given. Just wait for the right hunt. Have a look at Gnammal nagar panchayat approved layout 500mts of m-m road and towards east of PONMAR is being sold at 1400 per sqft. but its panchayat approval. Ishwariya avenue seems to be bit interior I hope so.
    CommentQuote
    Its DTCP approved.

Jones foundation is launching one more project independent luxury villas on PONMAR-navalur road. Near to lakshmi nagar. 1km from PONMAR junction towards eastern side. Villa starts from 50l to 1.25cr. Compound and model villa is in progress. This will make some area filled up in eastern side of PONMAR will large barren green field.
    CommentQuote