Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by Love4landHiranandani has issed a 4 page special edition in Hindu for Upscale and their new project in Thaiyur.
I haven't seen any of Hiranandani Upscale/Urbania ads in media. Would be interested in seeing their Hindu ad. Is it possible to share the same?CommentQuote0Flag
- It came in Saturday (23Feb) printed edition, can't see it online unless you subscribe to epaper.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hira started to send plans for Block B which consists of 2 & 2.5 BHK for their Urbania project.It has been sent to people who have made bookings ,asking for their preference so that allotment can be made!!Its going to be 1 basement,stilt & 9 floors.Floor rise charges will be 1% for every floor.Official launch could be 6 months away!!!This will not have double wall thickness all around, but 30% will be double walled.The plumbing lines etc will be concelled.Specs will not be like Upscale but surely better than projects which are near by.CommentQuote0Flag
- We will not expect it to be a Upscale specs. Urbania is targeted for the other set of customers. More appropriately affordable apartments. As you said in your posts, it will be much better spec compare to the other project in and around the vicinity.\
Chandru, Did Hira update the Net site ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Not yet.I am not sure if they have recd. approvals.That could be the reason.CommentQuote1Flag
- Does that mean hira has frozen their land acquisition for this project? Any idea on the plot size, access road etc?CommentQuote0Flag
- They have got hold of about 80 acres so far it seems.Out of which 30 acres being reg.Close to 50 acres will be joint developments.Still accumulating more.Initial launch will be around 10 acres it seems.Wanted to comeout with villas too!!! But dropped that idea,as not many takers that Far for Hiras price point.CommentQuote0Flag
- Post 368 in HUS
They have positioned HUS for high end segments and Urbania for medium segments location wise and specwise.
But I am not sure of spec of Urbania and doubt it will be lower than Upscale to contain the cost and compete with big township developer licke Pacifica and combination of 5- 30 acres builders projects since const cost remains same for same spec and land cost varies even in same location in RECommentQuote0Flag
- Final approval will be for 13 floors as per DTCP source though they started with 9 with 2 Basment level ( coming freely of FSI ) like how they started HUS with 19,24,28,25,31,36 and 45 .
Run to run issue for Pacifica, Sobha and others in vicinity from July 2013 onwardsCommentQuote0Flag
- Restrict discussion to Hira, we know you are a great fan of Hira but don't have to glorify it at the expense of other projects by naming them.CommentQuote0Flag
- Initial launch will be around 10 acres it seems.Wanted to comeout with villas too!!! But dropped that idea,as not many takers that Far for Hiras price point.
If they apply for approval for entire 110 acres, they can opt for group housing development and avoid gifting internal roads to local panchayat. It would have been a truly gated community.
In Urbania case it is understandable considering acquisition is still in progress, but they seem to be following same approach in upscale as well. Why didn't they get approval for entire 110 acres at one shot? Is it because they don't want Seagull community to share amenities with phase-1 community (just an example)?
So Hira is not a big gated community, rather a group of communities next to each other with public roads in between.CommentQuote0Flag
- See your own post. When someone said, price is high for Meritta ,you pulled Hira there saying that they are not offering wooden floors .
Maintain consistencyOriginally Posted by Love4landRestrict discussion to Hira, we know you are a great fan of Hira but don't have to glorify it at the expense of other projects by naming them.CommentQuote0Flag
- Comparing two projects to drive home a point is not wrong, but to say "Hiranandani Urbania has come, now Pacifica and Sobha are doomed" is childish.
I hope you are mature enough to understand difference between the two.CommentQuote0Flag
- Public roads are gifted to local body to lay water,EB lines etc and access to the community . Here road is simply not conveyed to them and left as such but maintained with pavement tiles ,concrete blocks and Garden in the sides primarily for Residents. It can not be called public road technically as one can not enter and exit in other side through Bus or car.
Hiras master plan and layout is not a gated community as OSR is gifted as per Regulatory norms but each phase is a gated community with compound wall and security!!!!CommentQuote0Flag
- Will see competition and pulling once Urbania is launched is the message to be understood by matured one. Hope you are matured enough to read again and then understand.CommentQuote0Flag