Collapse

Rate for plot in Nanganallur

Last updated: March 12 2016
41 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Rate for plot in Nanganallur

Looking at the land/flat prices in Chennai, every Future Chennai Resident will be a Future Crorepathi .

The price quoted to me is 70L. I am negotiating for 65L or less. Is this a good price for this area?

Comment

Did you buy it? Heard from parents the price now in naganallur is 1 crore/ground. And I see the same price range in online ads.

Originally posted by futurecr View Post
      Looking at the land/flat prices in Chennai, every Future Chennai Resident will be a Future Crorepathi .

The price quoted to me is 70L. I am negotiating for 65L or less. Is this a good price for this area?

Comment

Hey futurecr, I am a resident of Thillai Ganga Nagar. The area is not prone to water stagnation.

Few years back we had water scarcity. But that is not a common problem here. I have been in that area for past 15 years and I can say that for sure.

Btw, have you bought the plot already? The cost of land goes till a crore now in my area. If you had finished it for 70L then you are lucky.

Do PM me if you need anything further on this..

Comment

What is the current price of one ground land in nanganallur?

Comment

Around March 2012, one ground in Nanganallur was concluded at 1.2 cr in TNGO colony.

Comment

Sold 1.5 grounds (+ old house) in State Bank Colony for 2.25+ Cr in November 2012. My father bought that house for Rs.45,000 in 1983
              Last edited by subash; June 19 2013, 01:41 AM.

Comment

It is interesting that around 5 yrs back, some people I know where pooh poohing Nanganallur saying it is not a modern place like Thoraipakkam or Sholinganallur, they were predicting that even Sholinganallur will overtake Nanganallur by 2010. Good to see these traditional settlement without any glitzy malls or multiplexes are still going strong and preferred by buyers.

Comment

Originally posted by subash View Post
                  Sold 1.5 grounds (+ old house) in State Bank Colony for 2.25+ Cr in November 2012. My father bought that house for Rs.45,000 in 1983
                  Rs. 45000 for 1.5 ground including house in 1983 seems really really low price. I recollect 1 ground plots within 5 minutes from station being priced at 25000 in early 1980's.

Comment

Originally posted by drakulie View Post
                    Rs. 45000 for 1.5 ground including house in 1983 seems really really low price. I recollect 1 ground plots within 5 minutes from station being priced at 25000 in early 1980's.
                    FYI, the grounds near the station - Palavanthangal - fetch lower price than Nanganallur.

There were other bidders offering up to Rs.53,000 for the house. We were renting that house at that time. The owner gave first preference to the tenant because the owner wanted to make sure the tenant's kids' education is not affected because of the sale/move. My father could come up with only Rs.45,000 from his PF loan, selling all our jewels, borrowing from friends and family. The owner then agreed to sell the house for Rs.45,000. What a nice man! Can you find people like him now? I am trying to locate him and give him some of the proceeds from the sale of the house, but no luck.

Comment

Subash you are a good man and things will happen to you wish you the best

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X