Dear Experts,

I had bought DTCP approved plot couple of years back and I got Patta later with my name on it. But today I have verified my patta details in eServices - Taluk Offices but the online patta copy having owner name as blank (not showing my name). The physical copy of patta which I got from SRO having my name.

Kindly advise me on how to get this fixed.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • is it blank OR some unicode characters there??please check this..

Because we have done patta for a land and try to verify the same in the site..
    it showed unicode chararcter in the name section..i have tried to convert it and got our names properly..
    And also if u have done recently,it will take some time to update it inthe site.
    Originally Posted by saimanoj
    Dear Experts,

I had bought DTCP approved plot couple of years back and I got Patta later with my name on it. But today I have verified my patta details in eServices - Taluk Offices but the online patta copy having owner name as blank (not showing my name). The physical copy of patta which I got from SRO having my name.

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • I got the patta in July 2012. The name is completely blank. I could see only Village name is in non readable format (Ntq;flkq;fyk;). But under below name header (உரிமையாளர்கள் பெயர்), there is no name.. Thanks..
    CommentQuote
  • Use tamil unicode converter(google search) to get proper village name..

try to use patta reference number and check the patta..
    if still issue persists, please connect to office where your patta is done.Thanks

Originally Posted by saimanoj
    I got the patta in July 2012. The name is completely blank. I could see only Village name is in non readable format (Ntq;flkq;fyk;). But under below name header (உரிமையாளர்கள் பெயர்), there is no name.. Thanks..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saimanoj
    I got the patta in July 2012. The name is completely blank. I could see only Village name is in non readable format (Ntq;flkq;fyk;). But under below name header (உரிமையாளர்கள் பெயர்), there is no name.. Thanks..

Download Tamil font to see the details
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saimanoj
    Dear Experts,

Thanks in advance.

Don't panic ! I had the same scenario, but the owner name appeared (in unicode format) after few months in the e-patta.
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you very much !!!

Originally Posted by pmronline
    Don't panic ! I had the same scenario, but the owner name appeared (in unicode format) after few months in the e-patta.
    CommentQuote
  • can we see the patta details online for all the zones in TN or is applicable for any particular district/region or year?

Aslo, we can view only the competerised patta?
    CommentQuote
  • Not all patta is migrated to online. Government is pretty in this process. So, don't panic if you can't verify patta info online

Originally Posted by gbraja4u
    can we see the patta details online for all the zones in TN or is applicable for any particular district/region or year?

Aslo, we can view only the competerised patta?
    CommentQuote
  • The same issue I faced now. I applied patta but I received but the owner's name is empty. Give me the solution.
    CommentQuote