Olympia Opaline Sequel Olympia Group Navalur Chennai

Last updated: February 9 2019
90 | Posts
25637 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olympia Opaline Sequel Olympia Group Navalur Chennai

Olympia Opaline Sequel will have 1 BHK, 2 BHK, 2.5 BHK, 3 BHK and 4 BHK apartments, coming up on ground + 18 floors, available in sizes ranging from 633 sq.ft to 2693 sq.ft.

The price of Olympia Opaline Sequel has been fixed at Rs.5750/sq.ft*,

Update:

Number of FloorsG + 18
    Last edited February 28 2013, 05:08 AM.

Re : Olympia Opaline Sequel Olympia Group Navalur Chennai

Originally posted by Arunag View Post
    Olympia Opaline Sequel will have 1 BHK, 2 BHK, 2.5 BHK, 3 BHK and 4 BHK apartments, coming up on ground + 18 floors, available in sizes ranging from 633 sq.ft to 2693 sq.ft.

The price of Olympia Opaline Sequel has been fixed at Rs.5750/sq.ft*,

Update:

Number of FloorsG + 18
    Wow their price has really gone up a lot. lets wait and see how they will sell compared to Add who will be launching signature 50 floor tower at 6000 psft and regular towers are based at 4100.psqft.

Comment

Thats a massive increase. I thought may be 4500-ish.

We are getting close to Hira Amalfi on pricing.

Comment

Surprising that they priced it higher than many projects in Shols. Attached their brochure here.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by kannan82 View Post
          Surprising that they priced it higher than many projects in Shols. Attached their brochure here.
          I think they're trying to ride Hira's coattails and drive the price up. Like someone else said, these builders should try to get close to Hira's pricing if they can.

Comment

Olympia Navallur @5750/-... wow....why wait for another 5 years...lot of resale flats olympia are available @4000-4250/-...lot of other options up to shols are available much better price...i hope it back fires...

Comment

Specs are seems to be the luxury apartment not on uber luxury spec. still they launch it with 5750 i wonder how they will survive with this price

Comment

Looks like unimaginable price 5750/sq ft OMG!!!!!
                am sorry i am not that much familiar with OMR MSB ...
                seems that even i cant near that place
                is it that much worth?..

Comment

Originally posted by Arunag View Post
                  Specs are seems to be the luxury apartment not on uber luxury spec. still they launch it with 5750 i wonder how they will survive with this price
                  What do you mean by uber luxury and luxury? Trying to understand which particular specs you are referring to.

IMO specs alone don't decide price. Ceebros may price their apartment more than say Lancor in same location and for same specs. Most people would still lap up Ceebros because they have good track record of completing project on time.

Just an example. There are other factors like how close to main road a project is and if it faces sea or backwater, if it is closer to or further away from say a huge mall nearby, etc...

Some builders may price higher because they may not be in a hurry to clear inventory thanks to good cash flow and planning.

Comment

if you need to find the difference please see the specs of Hira seagull .. I hope you might did that before

Originally posted by Love4land View Post
                    What do you mean by uber luxury and luxury? Trying to understand which particular specs you are referring to.

IMO specs alone don't decide price. Ceebros may price their apartment more than say Lancor in same location and for same specs. Most people would still lap up Ceebros because they have good track record of completing project on time.

Just an example. There are other factors like how close to main road a project is and if it faces sea or backwater, if it is closer to or further away from say a huge mall nearby, etc...

Some builders may price higher because they may not be in a hurry to clear inventory thanks to good cash flow and planning.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X