Hi All,

I searched topics/threads related to properties in/around Ayanambakkam which is termed as west mogappair extension.

Can anybody let me know about this area and its future potential ?
Read more
16 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I guess this area is next to be exploited after Mogappair and Nolambur. The Appolo hospital is the new tool used by builders there to sell properties. Aishwarya nagar, in particular , behind KG is being targeted.

If u like the area, I heard that S & P's project near that area is being seen as one which will have good appreciation in future.

It would be good for people who live in the West and decide to live there for a long time to look at this SP project.
    CommentQuote
  • We prospected a villa development in Ayanambakkam, off the service road to the Chennai Byepass Road, a bit north of KG Signature City, and behind Apollo Hospitals.

Location wise we liked that particular location for a villa, but I'm not sure we'd buy an apartment there. There is good connectivity to Vanagaram also. Today infra is lacking for sure, but spillover from Anna Nagar has resulted in Mogappair becoming developed, and so spillover from Mogappair should benefit Ayanambakkam too. There are a number of good schools in Mogappair and this might make sense

What exactly is the location though? Kil Ayanambakkam or Mel Ayanambakkam?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SmartCard
    We prospected a villa development in Ayanambakkam,

just guesswork, Are you referring to the Ranga woods project?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rg9274
    Hi All,

I searched topics/threads related to properties in/around Ayanambakkam which is termed as west mogappair extension.

Good potential.

KG signature city, India land Tec park, HCL etc are close by.

The price has gone up heaps in the last 3-4 years.

Amabthur, Mugaperu & Annanagar is closeby.

VGN has done many projects around the area.

Plenty of good schools in the area.

Go for it if you get a clean & good deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vettipayyan
    just guesswork, Are you referring to the Ranga woods project?

Yes VP sir. I was indeed referring to the Ranga Woods project. ;)
    CommentQuote
  • i am extremenly happy to be a part of this forum as most of the new comers (like me) are getting good/quick responses from the senior members in this forum.

i was searching an apartment for my friend in this area for the last 1 year and after some analysis we booked a flat in S&P Living spaces for a sqft rate of 3450, which i feel is a good deal.
    the current base price in S&P is around 3990 and i also heard that from 1st april they r going to increase the base price by atleast 200 per sqft.

the CMP in ayanambakkam is around 4200 to 4400.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Economist
    Good potential.

KG signature city, India land Tec park, HCL etc are close by.

The price has gone up heaps in the last 3-4 years.

Amabthur, Mugaperu & Annanagar is closeby.

VGN has done many projects around the area.

Plenty of good schools in the area.

Go for it if you get a clean & good deal.

Yes, the prices were below 3k in 2011 when many projects were launched, but now it has increased by almost 50%.

Heard that VGN and S&P has huge land banks in this area.

All schools in/around mogappair are accessible.
    Hospitals like apollo is within walkabale distance and even SRMC is just about 5km away from this area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vettipayyan
    I guess this area is next to be exploited after Mogappair and Nolambur. The Appolo hospital is the new tool used by builders there to sell properties. Aishwarya nagar, in particular , behind KG is being targeted.

If u like the area, I heard that S & P's project near that area is being seen as one which will have good appreciation in future.

It would be good for people who live in the West and decide to live there for a long time to look at this SP project.

you are right in the sense that all builders are targeting this area with the upcoming 200 bed apollo hospital. the hospital has already started 50% of its operations.

Heard from few builders that CMD of Apollo is a very powerful person and wil completely change the infra setup near all his hospitals.

Not sure how true the above statement is.
    Can any senior forum member throw some light on this aspect ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SmartCard
    Yes VP sir. I was indeed referring to the Ranga Woods project. ;)

i saw their website about this project and was impressed by their overall plan. the project seems to be less congested with luxury aspects.
    wats the base price quoted now ?
    CommentQuote
    i saw their website about this project and was impressed by their overall plan. the project seems to be less congested with luxury aspects.
    wats the base price quoted now ?

We really liked their project, with all the luxury aspects. It was very well planned and executed. We were quoted 4300 in November, bargained down to 4000. They were planning to raise it to at-least 4600 in January. All 11 units must be completed and sold out now.
    CommentQuote
    Hi All,

Ayanambakkam will go through steady growth similar to Mogappair. No doubt in that.

1) Location advantage - Easy accessibility to Porur, Anna Nagar & Koyambedu
    2) Connectivity easier with PH, Puzhal & CH-Bye pass Road
    3) Nearer to School capital of Chennai - Mogappair

Apart from S &P there are projects from Fomra, SP & Dugar.
    CommentQuote
  • Experts,

What about the Kanopus Property in Annanur? Is it Worth Investing for Rs. 1700-1800psf? give some inputs...
    CommentQuote
  • Any one has any input about Ayapakkam.

I am looking for land in Ayapakkam (near Ayyanambakkam)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Economist
    Any one has any input about Ayapakkam.

I am looking for land in Ayapakkam (near Ayyanambakkam)

Hi Eco, There is one layout in Ayapakkam with CMDA approval but pricing is on higher side for this connectivity. They were sayng all premium plots are already sold off as like others.

Kanopus: Master Plan Kanopus | Omshakthy Agencies (Madras) Pvt. Ltd.

There are many resale plots ranging around 2300-2400 psf available in Ezhil Nagar which is exactly at the entrance of the Kanopus site. Kanopus marketing guys said the other end of layout which is planned for Villas, once that materializes it would get connected with the Parthipet on poonamalle road. The current road to Kanopus after Ezhil nagar stretch is through very small village approach road for 500mts. Ezhil Nagar already has good potential with near by Annanur Railway Station in 1 km and connectivity to Avadi via St.peters college road which is relaid and expanded now.

There is also proposal for Arterial road connectivity between NH Road & ORR which will also connect Thirumangalam Road (Don't know when it will materialise due to lot houses in this zone which has been proposed). Looking for resale plots in this area...

I had not utlised the opportunity earlier in this area due to poor infrastructure.. This is low lying area, behind this there is Ambattur Lake. I could not still forget the 2007 Floods there. So not interested, but now the potential as completely changed.
    CommentQuote
  • I will check this out.
    CommentQuote