Whats the current market value of 1 ground plot in Annanur which is located in the middle of Avadi and Ambattur ?? Is it good place to buy land for
end use?
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • This place is relatively less when compared to other southern parts of chennai. I heard it is close to 50 lacs for a ground. This place is closer to anna nagar (10 kms). My FIL stays in annanur and he got for 10000 , little more than a decade back.
    CommentQuote
  • Annanur close to Ambathur & Ayanampakkam is good.

Avadi is over priced and over rated for a long time.

Ayyanambakkam, Nolambur, Maduravoyal is hot and developing well.

What is current going price in Annanur?
    CommentQuote
  • The land price as quoted by individuals is around 1600 - 2100 Rs/sq ft in Annanur.
    CommentQuote
  • Could you mark annanaur in Wikimapia
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VenkatRE
    This place is relatively less when compared to other southern parts of chennai. I heard it is close to 50 lacs for a ground. This place is closer to anna nagar (10 kms). My FIL stays in annanur and he got for 10000 , little more than a decade back.

Sounds crazy that why this place is having land at reasonable rates considering Avadi which next to this is at higher side. Also since lot of Government quarters are there in this area, this seems to be better and calm place for residential units..Lots of commercial establishments might come after Ambattur is getting filled. This place has good Train and Bus connectivity as well ..

Will it be a good end use/investment destination for those who can't afford in Anna nagar and
    Ambattur ???
    CommentQuote
  • @shanki_31 - It is a decent place with not so great roads. My FIL is living there for the past 12 years. It is close to the city. I feel it will be great investment since it is closer to Anna Nagar (10 Kms) and Ambattur (less than 3kms).

It can be bought for end use too.

@SRaj - boss, i will tag Annanur and provide the coordinates.
    CommentQuote