We are looking to purchase a plot in Kandigai. Tnreg website says the guideline value is Rs. 700/sq.ft (last updated in 2012). But, the registrar is telling that now the guideline value is Rs. 1300/sq. ft.

Can some one clarify this. If somebody bought a plot recently (within 2 or 3 months), how much they paid for registration/guide line value.

Its in and around VIT. Opposite to UniTech.
Read more
19 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by anandham
    We are looking to purchase a plot in Kandigai. Tnreg website says the guideline value is Rs. 700/sq.ft (last updated in 2012). But, the registrar is telling that now the guideline value is Rs. 1300/sq. ft.

Can some one clarify this. If somebody bought a plot recently (within 2 or 3 months), how much they paid for registration/guide line value.

this may be true, and my guess it is a new layout, there is a process in the new layouts as there is no established GV on the layout the SRO uses the last 3-4 regn and collects taxes on it
    if you tlel me the nagar i can tell you the value
    Is this Brahma sakthi nager near unitech ?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes. This is Brahma sakthi nagar near UniTech.
    CommentQuote
    Yes. This is Brahma sakthi nagar near UniTech.

The GV you are quoting is correct because its a new layout this is sort of usual now in that area
    CommentQuote
  • Then what about TNREG site. So, we cannot have this as a reference, even though its an official Government site. Its very difficult to assess the GV.

Also, i read in some earlier posts about the Stamp Duty reduction from 3% to 1% from April 1 2013. Do u know any status on it?.

Appreciate your immediate responses.
    CommentQuote
  • Which layout is this?

Make sure you are not buying from a layout from the local counsilor :)

Originally Posted by anandham
    Then what about TNREG site. So, we cannot have this as a reference, even though its an official Government site. Its very difficult to assess the GV.

Also, i read in some earlier posts about the Stamp Duty reduction from 3% to 1% from April 1 2013. Do u know any status on it?.

CommentQuote
  • Any new layout would not have a GV assigned to it .The promoter in agreement with the Buyer can register the plot at a higher rate than the surrounding existing plots.By doing so the Buyer has the advantage of taking more loan amount from the bank.This rate might become the GV for this layout.

Originally Posted by anandham
    Then what about TNREG site. So, we cannot have this as a reference, even though its an official Government site. Its very difficult to assess the GV.

CommentQuote
  • Hi Rocky...Is there an issue with the local counsilor...My brother in law is dealing with it. If there are any issues, i have to let him know.

Also, are there any near layouts with low GV, which is worth in investing...

Kindly give me some idea about some nearby layouts with price/sq.ft.
    CommentQuote

Street Name: Srivari Nagar
    Classification: Residential Class I Type - I
    Taluk office: Pallipattu
    Village:Petta Kandigai
    SRO:Pallipet
    Revenue District:Thiruvallur
    Zone:Chennai

Guideline Value : Rs.50 per sqft
    CommentQuote
  • Did anyone bought PLOT in brahma sakthi town near to unitech kandigai?
    CommentQuote
  • is this worth investment? Hope there is no issues in area and will get appreciation value in future?
    CommentQuote
  • Market price in Kandigai

What is the current market price of DTCP approved plots in Kandigai junction? Serene meadows layout, Vendhan nagar layout. They are around 0.5 km from VK main road.

TNReg website shows guideline value of Rs.1000 (w.e.f Apr 2012).

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ravi1980
    What is the current market price of DTCP approved plots in Kandigai junction? Serene meadows layout, Vendhan nagar layout. They are around 0.5 km from VK main road.

TNReg website shows guideline value of Rs.1000 (w.e.f Apr 2012).

Thanks.

Hi ,

I own a plot in vendhan nagar. Guideline value is Rs 1000. and market price will vary depends on the seller from 1300 to 1750 rs.

Thanks,

Babu
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Sir - Thank you for providing information.
    CommentQuote
  • Tellus property developers have a new project south of kandigai 0.8Km from VK road -
    murugamangalam - selling at 1500/sqft
    DTCP approved -
    i looked at it to prospect ....
    CommentQuote
  • Last week i visited this place. These 2 layouts are in north of V-K road. I got to know that serene meadow layout was selling for 1100 before an year. They have put another layout (panchayat approved) before 3 months and all plots are sold, not sure if it is true. Selling price was around 1100 to 1200. Why will people buy panchayat approved land at this price?:)
    CommentQuote