We are looking to purchase a Flat in vengaivasal(near gandhi nager). They r quoting 4000rs as launch offer....but the extra chargers itself comes to 1-3 lakhs. Please give ur suggestion on this project, price, area.If somebody bought a Flat recently near to that location(within 2 or 3 months),
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Please check with Ruby builders. They quoted 3500/- in Feb.

Ruby Builders and Promoters - Ongoing Projects - Ruby Valley - Pallavaram - Keyplan
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MokkaiMani
    Please check with Ruby builders. They quoted 3500/- in Feb.

Ruby Builders and Promoters - Ongoing Projects - Ruby Valley - Pallavaram - Keyplan

Ruby is a quality builder with very good reputation in that area
    CommentQuote
  • Hi SR,

Ruby is a good quality builder. The one i mentioned was a very small project in vengaivasal with minimum amenities under budget. I booked a 2 bhk apartment last month.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MokkaiMani
    Hi SR,

Ruby is a good quality builder. The one i mentioned was a very small project in vengaivasal with minimum amenities under budget. I booked a 2 bhk apartment last month.

if its a investment or a starter home there is nothing wrong with that at all
    investment low budget 2bhks yield best returns
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the reply, pls let me know the final rate per sqft in this area we can fix to buy. here i attached the map for the location
    Gandhi Nagar Rd, Medavakkam, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu, India - Google Maps
    CommentQuote
  • Navin is good with Mivan Tech
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    I tried to book a flat near by panchayat office..its on the road project..builder name is Ekadanth homes
    they have quoted rs 3300 rs on Aug/Sep 2012(prelaunch),now quoting 3600 -3700 rs.
    looks like your site is located 1 to 2 km from main road..rs 4000 is highly quoted...Please check on the road projects..Thanks
    Originally Posted by vikatanbala
    Thanks for the reply, pls let me know the final rate per sqft in this area we can fix to buy. here i attached the map for the location
    Gandhi Nagar Rd, Medavakkam, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu, India - Google Maps
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

I am planning to buy a flat/apartment in vengaivasal. Can someone let me know the market price. The flast consists 939 sq.ft and 770(build up)+160 (common area)+ 45 is car parking. Builder is saying 3600/sq.ft and it s negotiable. Please advice me guys if its a good deal. Thanks.
    Also please let me know what is the market price at vengaivasal.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • cramalingam2 years ago
      where is the exact location (via map) ??
      who is builder(trusted builder) of this ?? how is the building construction ??
      any extra amenities (like, child play, park) ???
      how many houses in each block ??
  • Hi,

I'm planning to buy plot or Flat in and around Vengaivasal.. My Budget for Plot is 40lakh If Flat means 60lakh.I don't have sound knowledge about this area..Could you please tell me .

1. Is there any good project (3bhk flat or 1200 Sft plot) is going on at present?

2.what's the current market rates (year 2020) for plot and Flat in Vengaivasal?

3. Can I save something if I buy a plot and construct? Because this is my experience. Already had own flat only.

4.could you please tell me, What are all the important points should be mind before burying plot in this area ?

Am eagerly waiting for your replies..Thanks in Advance

CommentQuote