Potential of Dry Well Irrigation Type I Land at Kalvai, Chennai

Last updated: April 25 2013
9 | Posts
5054 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potential of Dry Well Irrigation Type I Land at Kalvai, Chennai

Hi all,I'm thinking of buying a plot in Kalvai near Guduvancherry.the layout name is sribaba nagar which is in nellikuppam road 9 km from GST.the plot is in 30 feet road.DTCP approved layout.the price is 900 psft.
    1) Is the price o.k for that location?How is the potential of the area?
    2) In tnreginet.net site its mentioned as dry well irrigation type I land. will this be an issue in buying this plot,appreciate your feedback.Thanks.

Re : Potential of Dry Well Irrigation Type I Land at Kalvai, Chennai

For your point 2 , not an issue; it may new layout on the next survey by Sub register ; it will become residential; anyways usual legal check you suppose to do...

Comment

I have already purchaced a plot by wisdom in Kalvoy . If you are patience to hangon to your investment for next 3 to 4 years you will get a handsome return.

Comment

Dry well irrigation type I land at kalvai Reply to Thread

murtuzabala - At what rate did you purchased in kalvai? please advice whether sqft rate quoted above shall be purchased?

Comment

Dear Subha i had purchase wisdoms panchayat approved plot .5 kms after the plot you are referring to and i bought it 301 psft a year back. Although the one you are referring to is DTPC approved and it is worth investing.

Comment

Hi,
            Sudha,
            I have also visited the site today.Have you booked in this project? They were quoting 895rspersq/ft .Is it negotiable to you?

@Murtuz
            As you bought the property from them,What about your experience with them? Are they trustworthy? and about any legal issues with project?

Comment

We are also interested on this area..

Please tell some facts about the promoters \ owners details..did u check legally with lawyer..the site information..

Comment

Hello folks
                Touch wood i did not have any problems at all dealing with wisdom... the reps are very helpful ... in terms of paper they seem to have everything in place and i did consult a lawyers to verify and i was very satisfied with the transaction.. infact even after registration they were ready to help for any additional document request... This was my first land purchase and im fortunate tht i was with right people...

Comment

Hi Murtuzbala,

Wisdom is promising that they will help in getting the patta in my name for the plot which i am going to book.so in your case whether they helped in getting the patta for your plot in your name.

Please provide the info on this
                  Last edited April 25 2013, 10:23 AM.

Comment

They have promised to provide patta but it has been 1 yr post my purchase but im still waiting for one. They are saying tht they r providing patta for thier previous prjects now hence kalvai phase 3 is delayed. Hope this helps

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X